Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:30:25 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  NO MORE SAW MOVIES PLEASE! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: NO MORE SAW MOVIES PLEASE!  (Read 17401 times)
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« on: February 22, 2007, 07:07:07 PM »

At first, it was.........mildly amusing, I guess. I got bored with it really quickly. Then i forgot all about it. Few years roll  by and Saw 2 takes a dump on horror cinima. I watched  it at a friends house on his brothers computer. The Jigsaw puppet was about as frightening as Fozzie bear. The whole thing was rip off after rip off until it seemed to be a bit of a self-parody. I didn't even bother with Saw 3. I heard it sucked. No suprises there. And now I hear the whoozits of a SAW 4 comming out?! NOT COOL! Now, I undersatand that no one is FORCING me go and see these steaming piles, but just knowing that they are still making more sorta makes me wanna do ............something.  ........something.....bad.  

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Torgo

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 07:11:10 PM »

I was saying NO to more SAW movies right after I got subjected to the first one.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 07:18:47 PM »

Where do I sign up? Thumbup
I saw the first one out of  the pleading of my son Jed....I will NEVER view it again. I(I told him I thought it was ok,cuzI think he wanted to show the old man he liked scary movies,too...)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
daveblackeye15

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 08:20:38 PM »

A saw 4? Aw hell no.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 11:11:50 PM »

I saw the trailer for the first movie and that was enough for me - I've never seen any of them  Thumbdown  I love horror movies but that just looked so silly. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 12:00:25 AM »

This is probably going to make everyone groan but I believe that there is a Saw IV on the way and that Johnny Knoxville has expressed interest in being in it. I think I saw (no pun intended) this on JK's wikipedia page.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 02:30:18 AM »

I haven't seen the 3rd one but I loved the first two!   Thumbup
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 02:47:15 AM »

Well, looks like we're in for a long night, because I read they were contracted for six of them...

I actually enjoyed the three films, and I'm curious to see how they'd do a fourth, but I'm not holding out much hope.  I'll hold any judgments until I actually see the film.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 07:20:48 AM »

there is a saw 4 in the works. i like the saw trilogy, i dont really like the second one to much but i dig the first one and third one. i just met shawnee smith, tobin bell and leigh whannell all very cool people. idk there are worse movies to complain about while saw may not be the best its still better than the s**t we have been being fed latley so why dont you b***h about the messengers, number 23, and norbitt and give saw a little respect. ive said it before the movie was fresh when it first came out, theres nothing really cliche about it (if there is i wanna know) ive read some posts on here about this topic that it seems like the person(s) never saw the damn movie. idk whatever bottom line is they arent as bad as you make them to be.
Kooshmeister
The King of Koosh!
Bad Movie Lover

Must have caffeine...

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 07:46:07 AM »

Maybe Saw 4 will finally reveal precisely what happened to Dr. Gordon. I have this mental image of a one-footed Cary Elwes bent on revenge...
SaintMort
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 12:11:48 PM »

Number 23 hasn't even com out yet though... and I actually think it might be good
Pilgermann

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 05:32:44 PM »

Saw IV comes out this October, and they're supposedly in early preparation for Saw V

:(

zombiedudeman
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 05:41:47 PM »

I'm so sick of the SAW franchise, all the movies just look like MTV music videos. They won't stop milking the concept it seems like, it's suppose to be the "Friday the 13th" of this generation, ugh.
T-Rex Television
Dedicated Viewer

I Am The Walrus!!

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 10:53:13 PM »

Yeah, seriously, whats even worse is that people (dumb people that think these new-age sort of "horror" , if you can call them that, movies are good) keep goign and seeing them, and maybe even liking them even thought they wicked suck, and then the movie people get money, and they go "well, 500 million people saw this (sh*tty) movie, so it MUST be a real good movie, and we got millions of dollars from it, so lets keep making more of them!"  oh man, save us from the ohrrible movies and remakes!! please!

"Be still my dog of war, I understand your pain. We have all lost someone we love..."

Torgo

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 11:18:04 PM »

Even though I hated Scary Movie 4 (actually, it's the only one so far that I didn't like, yes, I thought the 2nd one was funny) I did really like the whole Saw spoof with Shaq and Dr. Phil.    Cheers

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  NO MORE SAW MOVIES PLEASE! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.