Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:02:25 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  V for Vendetta « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: V for Vendetta  (Read 10530 times)
Oldskool138
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 10:40:15 AM »

take it easy, it's only a pic, I would put in it Franco and Mussolini.

I am...but I hate it when people compare Bush to Hitler.  Bush is too dumb to be evil.

He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature... and because of it, the greatest in the universe........
-Dr. Paul Nelson (Peter Graves)

That gum you like is going to come back in style.
-The Man from Another Place
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 01:44:03 PM »

... Or that is what he wants us to think  TongueOut

Good movie, but not great. My only real complain is that it has too much dialogue, it looks like some theatre play at some times. But then, you wouldn't any of those M's monologues cut.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 08:19:02 PM »

I am...but I hate it when people compare Bush to Hitler.  Bush is too dumb to be evil.

I sometimes wonder if it's just an act though.

Anyone else remember that classic SNL skit with Phil Hartman playing Reagan? It's the part where he's having that secret meeting with his people and comes off as brilliant until a girl scount is let in for a photo op with the president. At that point he puts back on the dumb act until she leaves.  CLASSIC!  TeddyR

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Oldskool138
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »

I sometimes wonder if it's just an act though.TeddyR

Read about Bush before he became the owner of the Texas Rangers.  He was on the board of directors of one of Bush Sr.'s oil company's and one of the guys on the board said (I'm paraphrasing) he's a nice guy with good ideas but no follow through.  He's quick with a joke but really doesn't have leadership ability.

This was when he was a coke-head and a drunk.

He's a dunce.  "I think humans and fish can coexist peacefully".  "We need more gynecologists to practice their love... ."  The guy's a "C" student at best.  Granted, I voted for him twice because I hated the opposition (but with the electoral college it didn't matter since my state's electoral votes went to Kerry and Gore).

I follow this stuff and I'm a Ron Paul guy...but I think Hillary is going to win in a landslide.  I don't think Rudy or Comrade Mitt will generate the type of buzz and votes that Hillary will.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 08:38:22 PM by Oldskool138 » Logged

He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature... and because of it, the greatest in the universe........
-Dr. Paul Nelson (Peter Graves)

That gum you like is going to come back in style.
-The Man from Another Place
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  V for Vendetta « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.