Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:20:14 AM
713326 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  MySpace « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: MySpace  (Read 54800 times)
Susan
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2008, 06:59:50 AM »

i usually move mine around and mostly for no personal reason but just to re-arrange it, but i haven't been on myspace regularly in awhile as i've had a lot of personal issues going on. Hence reason i haven't been here much either. I've never had anyone, well ok ONE person, comment about me moving them around on the friends list..or off ;-)

i never much pay attention let alone complain where i am on someone elses list. I would just be sorely disappointed if my close friends didn't at least have me on their top! Then again i have celebrities on mine...

I limit who goes to my page anyhow, i want to keep it completely hidden from work and unfortunately as much as I love some of my coworkers - i will not give them access to my page. I've seen things get ugly at work because of myspace, people talk about whats on peoples pages and track what you post and say to others and are real gossipy and that kind of stuff can really follow you in your career, unfortunately. I've seen companies fire people, plus I'm in a leadership position for a large corporation and i don't want anything i do to be tracked at work on their ITG list or known about by coworkers as i don't want to jeopordize my job or reputation. Not that i do anything illegal or unsavory on the net, only that i am dr. jeckly and mrs hyde and only want coworkers to think of me as dr. jeckyl..lol  I do what i can to protect my job and my professionlism at work as it makes my life easier and protects what i've worked hard to accomplish there.

totally off topic huh? lol
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2008, 11:56:12 AM »

Here's mine if anyone wants to add me

www.myspace.com/dkaidian

:)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2008, 12:52:04 PM »

BTM, I'll look you up. I dont get on Myspace much these days though. I'm in the middle of summer finals... ew

www.myspace.com/gracenacolecollins

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
BTM

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2008, 01:52:25 PM »

I gotta say though, one thing that bugs me about myspace is all those people who insist on changing the background of their page, but don't seem realize they need to change the color of the TEXT as well, so people can actually READ what they have on there without have to highlight everything.

And why is when I discover long lost friends on myspace, send them a message, I never hear back from them?  You'd think they'd be glad to reconnect with an old buddy...

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 03:30:45 PM by BTM » Logged

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2008, 09:19:39 PM »

I gotta say though, one thing that bugs me about myspace is all those people who insist on changing the background of their page, but don't seem realize they need to change the cool of the TEXT as well, so people can actually READ what they have on there without have to highlight everything.

And why is when I discover long lost friends on myspace, send them a message, I never hear back from them?  You'd think they'd be glad to reconnect with an old buddy...

I recently changed the background of my myspace page, and some people said that about the font/text.  I don't know how to do it, but I really like my background and don't want to change it. 

And I agree with you about the people who don't message back. 

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  MySpace « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.