Main Menu

B-WARE 2007 - a listing of 200 upcoming b-movies

Started by Foywonder, March 05, 2007, 02:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foywonder

I did the original B-WARE 2005 back in January of that year and vowed to never do it again. Well, I did it again. B-WARE 2007 contains listings, artwork, plot details, and website/trailer links for 200 upcoming and in-the-works b-movies that you can expect to hit cable and DVD in the near future. Predominately focusing on genre fare (sci-fi/horror/creature features), you'll also find a few action movies, comedies, and Skinemax flicks listed. Quite the eclectic mix of cinematic schlock if I say so myself. So much so I had to divide it up alphabetically over four pages. Like the motto goes, "B-INFORMED! B-WARNED!"

B-WARE 2007

And on top of that I have a new Foyeurism entitled GODSPLOITATION, in which I review a Christian serial killer flick, a fundamentalist Christian UFO conspiracy flick, and (just in time for Lent) a Catholic action flick. And look for a cameo appearance by the devil.

MARCH FOYEURISM: GODSPLOITATION
NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!

SaintMort

I'm actually interested in seeing like 5-6 of those

The Burgomaster

Well, here goes another chunk of my hard-earned money on bad DVDs . . .
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

JPickettIII

I went to the site.  I can't wait to see everyone of the movies.  I wish I would have known about the list for '05.  Is there a list for every year?

John
\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///

Doc Daneeka

No, he said he vowed never to do it again in 2005.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.

Foywonder

Quote from: Mr. Briggs Inc. on March 05, 2007, 05:01:44 PM
No, he said he vowed never to do it again in 2005.

Another reason why I didn't do another in 2006, aside from it being time consuming, is that a good number of the movies I listed in 2005 didn't come out until 2006. I suspect a number of the 2007 flicks won't see the light of day until 2008.
NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!

JPickettIII

Quote from: JPickettIII on March 05, 2007, 04:52:22 PM
I went to the site.  I can't wait to see everyone of the movies.  I wish I would have known about the list for '05.  Is there a list for every year?

John

I guess I can't read. 

John
\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///