Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:39:19 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Author Topic: Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen?  (Read 55804 times)
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2007, 10:48:29 PM »

I saw "Just before Dawn"not to long ago but I was drifting in out of sleep so I missed some parts. All I remember the girl killing one the manics, by shoving her arm down his throat.

I really dig this film. I still have my old Paragon VHS copy and hold it dearly.

From what I've read, you'll want to hold onto that VHS copy of Just Before Dawn as the DVD version I saw recently is missing some gore shots that are present in the Paragon VHS copy.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
VogNhymn
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2007, 03:27:10 PM »

Yeah, I made that mistake a few years ago. I sold a VHS copy of the Wicker Man that seemed to be a little longer than the DVD.
Plus, I really dug "Squirm" also!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2007, 08:19:51 PM »

Body Slam- Just ugh.  Roddy Piper stars, along with Kellie Martin as his daughter and Dirk Benedict as his manager.  I don't even think this thing has a dvd, it's that bad.  But, it does feature a nice little cameo by midget actor Billy Barty calling Charles Nelson Reilly a deragorty term. 

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2007, 10:45:56 PM »

NINJA BACHELOR PARTY

NINJA BACHELOR PARTY

NINJA BACHELOR PARTY

"Charlie . . . you been drinkin' that Robutussin agin???"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2007, 12:45:35 AM »

FORBIDDEN ZONE is HEEEEELARIOUS, says I!

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
hellbilly
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2007, 10:07:38 AM »

Evil Town (1987)

It was like watching a trainwreck. It was horrible beyond belief yet I couldn't look away. Apparently they cut two or three movies together and made it into one.
I would buy it on DVD if they ever release it though, just to see how it holds up after all these years.
Pilgermann

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2007, 11:08:54 AM »

Last night I watched The Wasp Woman and Monster from Green HellWasp Woman was a an incredibly boring film save for the "cat-attack" and a couple of other funny bits.

Monster from Green Hell, now there's a doozy.  Basically everything about it is inept.  It got good pretty quickly when a big goofy montrous bug was superimposed (horribly) over stock footage of various African animals fleeing for their lives.  The ending volcanic eruption bit is also wonderful.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2007, 04:32:53 PM »

Some of my very favorit 'so bad their good' movies...
!. BLOODFREAK-Andrew does a great review of this stinker! The pot smoking,turkey / vampire monster and ! Unr his Jesus freak girl freind.Minboggling.
2. ROBOT MONSTER-' He is just a Rooo-man,living in Bronsan Can- yon,making all his Ro-Man plans for ...uh...somebody..."
3. KILLERS from SPACE-Peter Graves against giant bugs and ping pong eyed aliens wth TV's in Bronsan Canyon (the un-official home away from home for cheezy invaders from space.)
4. HORROR of the BLOOD MONSTERS-Al Adamson's patchwork Philipino prehysteric vampire planet...populated by vampire people,crawfish people,bat people...and John Carridine!
5.ASTRO ZOMBIES-More nonsense with John Carridine and flashlight powered zombies...and Tura (FASTER,p***y CAT,KILL!KILL!) Santana!
 6. ORGY of the LIVING DEAD-A.C.Stephens and Ed Wood team up to give us a bizzare strip tease show from the nether world...and who is the ruler of the nether world? The Amazing Criswell, of course! As a extra bounus....it also feature a horny werewolf and mummy...and a pre- Elvira  vampire chick!....
  ....oops! gotta go! Tara Sue needs the computer! More  later...!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
SquirrelQueen
New Visitor

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2007, 06:44:51 PM »

The Christina Ricci film "Pumpkin".  All I can say is if you drive over a cliff in California at 80 mph and the car blows up, you won't walk away with just a bruised head. 

KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2007, 11:07:27 PM »

3. KILLERS from SPACE-Peter Graves against giant bugs and ping pong eyed aliens wth TV's in Bronsan Canyon (the un-official home away from home for cheezy invaders from space.)

HA! I watched that and it was called "Aliens from Space". Its a little slow, but the ping pong-eyed dudes are worth it. HAW!

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
raj

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2007, 01:24:27 PM »

Galaxy of Terror (no, not that one) is a double DVD with four movies on it.  The only one I've seen so far is The Dinosaur Chronicles Part I. "three shipwrecked travelers on an island lost in time, filled with ancient beast of the past, hungry for blood, living on THE PREHISTORIC ISLAND."

Is utterly horrible.  It looks like John Polonia's (who's the director) first time making a movie.  The "acting" is bad, dialog is dumb and the forty minutes seems like an eternity.

For instance, the guys are shipwrecked on a deserted island, yet the drunk guy continues to have a stash of half empty liquor bottles. I'm not sure it is possible to describe how bad a movie this is.

And yes, this is another one from Brentwood studios.
Raffine

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2007, 01:40:48 PM »

Galaxy of Terror (no, not that one) is a double DVD with four movies on it.  The only one I've seen so far is The Dinosaur Chronicles Part I. "three shipwrecked travelers on an island lost in time, filled with ancient beast of the past, hungry for blood, living on THE PREHISTORIC ISLAND."

Is utterly horrible.  It looks like John Polonia's (who's the director) first time making a movie.  The "acting" is bad, dialog is dumb and the forty minutes seems like an eternity.

For instance, the guys are shipwrecked on a deserted island, yet the drunk guy continues to have a stash of half empty liquor bottles. I'm not sure it is possible to describe how bad a movie this is.

And yes, this is another one from Brentwood studios.

EEEEEYOOP! Welcome to the weird, wacky world of the Polonia Brothers! Don't you love that spider-monster hand puppet?

Be sure to catch PREYLIEN: ALIEN PREDATORS.
It's a classic of another kind.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2007, 02:27:50 PM »

Actually that's on that same GOT 4 movie set.  So are Blood Red Planet and The Weapon.  It's a Polonia horror-fest.

Preylian is a sub-cable access quality production.  And this from the guy who saw, many years ago, a local production called 'Dr. What' (a Dr. Who spoof) in which the 'Cyberman' was a girl wearing a yellow bucket on her head with a smiley face painted on it!   Buggedout

Though it is interesting that they managed to lift some (brief) CGI spaceship from who knows where.

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
Raffine

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2007, 02:41:07 PM »

Actually that's on that same GOT 4 movie set.  So are Blood Red Planet and The Weapon.  It's a Polonia horror-fest.

Yep, I forgot to mention it's included in that set.

This reminds me that I haven't watched THE WEAPON yet, or more specifically, I haven't managed to stay awake for more than the first few minutes of THE WEAPON yet.

Lil' Cerberus aught to be around directly - he seems particularly tortured by the madness that is The Polonia Brothers.

I will say The Polonia Brothers have given me a new respect for the relatively sophisticated films of Don Dohler (RIP).

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
raj

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2007, 02:41:50 PM »

EEEEEYOOP! Welcome to the weird, wacky world of the Polonia Brothers! Don't you love that spider-monster hand puppet?

They've got a whole world?  Part of me is scared that they have a whole world, another part is relieved that they don't come from mine.  I'll have to slip Preylien in this weekend.

Oh, and I loved the spider monster.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.