Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:46:40 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Author Topic: Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen?  (Read 55798 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2007, 02:48:52 PM »

NO! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I PROMISED MYSELF I'D STOP!!! I PROMISED MYSELF!!!
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

I have yet to suffer through Splatter Farm & Night Crawlers.

Tonight, I'm going to subject myself to Killers from Space just to cleanse my mind.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Raffine

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2007, 05:46:29 PM »

They've got a whole world?  Part of me is scared that they have a whole world, another part is relieved that they don't come from mine.

that's a very healthy view.

Keep the good thoughts or you're likely to end up like LilCerberus (see above).

TeddyR

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

have you ever seen any of Nick Millard's films, particularly CRIMINALLY INSANE 2 aka CRAZY FAT ETHEL 2 (1987)?

Not only is it made on even more primative video equipment than The Polonia's, it's also mostly made up of footage from CRIMINALLY INSANE (1975)  that Crazy Fat Ethel "remembers" throughout the film.

The original CRIMINALLY INSANE is (intentually) pretty amusing in a John Water-ish kind of way, but the 12-years-later sequel is just about unwatchable. Believe it or not, Millard and Alden continued with the Ethel character in DEATH NURSE (1987) and DEATH NURSE 2 (1988).

On a sad note I just read Priscilla Alden, who was awfully game to star in many of Millard's "movies" and was also a part-time opera singer,  passed away about a month ago.

R.I.P., Ethel.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Raffine

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2007, 07:51:14 PM »

BONUS FEATURE: Here's a YouTube review of CRAZY FAT ETHEL 2  by someone who calls himself the 'Cinema Snob'.

WARNING! EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tc2Sq2RonI

Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2007, 09:45:50 PM »

You know I think I have that BFE2 flick on DVD, somewhere.  Funny how you can buy something, review it to be sure it doesn't have any obvious defects, then just forget to ever watch it.  And now, thanks to you, I can't even claim THAT small comfort!!!   Hatred

j/k

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
zombie13
New Visitor

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2007, 04:43:57 AM »

Dawn Of The Dead was pretty bad, me and some friends got it out and thought it would be scary but just ended up laughing the whole way through it
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2007, 06:57:13 AM »

Ah, "Crazy Fat Ethel."  I really need to seek those out and watch them again.  That was one of the few movies that we stopped watching and never tried to finish, way back when.

I'm uncertain if the thread is intended for so bad they are fun or so bad they are painful.  However, "Rock 'n Roll Nightmare" has to qualify as a film so badly made that you laugh at it.  The awkwardly inserted scenes with people being killed, the lines said by the band members, the sock puppet demons that drink Coke and smoke - then Thor! wearing his leather thong and fighting rubber starfish at the end.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Raffine

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2007, 10:46:41 AM »

Funny how you can buy something, review it to be sure it doesn't have any obvious defects, then just forget to ever watch it.

Regardless how well the disc functions technically, I can guarantee you there are plenty of obvious defects in this movie.  TeddyR

I'm uncertain if the thread is intended for so bad they are fun or so bad they are painful.

Well, with the two CRIMINALLY INSANE movies you get one of each.

I can recommend the first film as a genuinely amusing and effective little movie. It would make a good double feature with Alan Ormsby's DERANGED (1974), another surprisingly good  low-budget black comedy/horror film.

The sequel, as I hinted at earlier, is as painful as they come.

Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2007, 11:18:04 AM »

Know ye that, because of this thread, the following review: PREYLIEN: ALIEN PREDATORS has gone live.  Let the lamentations begin.  Oh, I see you've already started. . .

BounceGiggle

NO! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I PROMISED MYSELF I'D STOP!!! I PROMISED MYSELF!!!
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

I have yet to suffer through Splatter Farm & Night Crawlers.

Tonight, I'm going to subject myself to Killers from Space just to cleanse my mind.

Tyler
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2008, 09:36:33 PM »

Defenetly Crazy fat ehtel 2 is a horrible film, i just made a reader reivew for it. On the other hand crimanally insane, crazy fat ethel 1 is a good movie withthe classic 70's exploitation qualaty we've come to know and love Cheers
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »

Rock N Roll Nightmare was a lot of fun, Black Devil Doll From Hell is probably the worst (badly made) yet still laughable movie I've seen.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »

Madonaa's Swept Away comes to mind just because it had a such a big budget and was so massively embrassing.  i mean plan 9 is bad but it played at a couple theatres and the became a cult thing.  swept away will not become a cult late night movie.  it will be "swept away".

I always tell people to see it and they never do.  that says something.  about me.   but about it too!
schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2008, 12:30:39 PM »

There were some real stinkers that would show up in afternoon movie showings on TV when I was a kid. Even back then, this one struck me as laughably bad: A Russian fairy tale called Morozko (1964), which apparently showed up in MST3K as "Jack Frost".

Haven't watched this movie since the 60s, so I'm not sure whether its badness has aged well.
Nukie 2

I did it all for the...

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2008, 01:05:22 PM »

\/ \/ \/ \/

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
Cthulhu

« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2008, 02:48:17 PM »

Hmm....
Some of the bet/worst include:
A.P.E.X.-this movie hates me
Manos:The hands of fate-I don't think I have to say anything
Santa Clause:Santa, Merlin, and Hephaestus in the same movie? wow
Rats-just unprofessional, not very painful
Class of 1999-aaaaaaaaargh
GiANTs- oh god, no! Horrible special effects are attacking some retards! The humanity!

Also judging by the first 15 minutes I saw, I could add The curse of the headless horseman, but I won't until I've seen the whole thing.
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2008, 03:00:21 PM »

A.P.E.X.-this movie hates me

Actually that's pretty decent.  No, really, there's worse out there!

FUTURE WAR
THE DEMOLITIONIST
PROTOTYPE
MARKUS 4
ROBO VAMPIRE

Well that last one may qualify as so hilariously bad it's unintentionally funny.

Cheers

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.