Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:35:26 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen?  (Read 55551 times)
Javakoala
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2008, 03:53:24 PM »

http://bargainbasementthrills.blogspot.com/2006/07/lies-all-lies.html

"Revenge of Doctor X" isn't the WORST film, but it does make you long for something as comforting as Irritable Bowel Syndrome.  Here's my review.

I'd vote for "Executioner 2".  It made me want to bang my head against a brick wall.
Poker Joker
New Visitor

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2008, 04:31:42 PM »

An indi film called "4 Cheerleaders of the Apocalypse" easily takes the cake.  Zombie, nymphomaniac cheerleaders attack a small town in North Dakota..... and it features Elvis Presley!   Question
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2008, 05:16:32 PM »

For badly made, you really have to go with some of the more recent miniDV shot films.  I can't really remember any names, they're just so completely forgettable.  One that springs to mind is Dead Life, the worst zombie movie I've ever seen (and I've seen plenty of awful ones).  Ok, it's partially shot on Super8 (which I give it some credit for), but man is it terrible.  Poorly paced, poorly written, horrible shooting, terrible acting, and it's just flat out boring.  It's a miracle it got distribution. 

Say what you will about films like Plan 9, but at least the people making it understood the basics of film creation - stuff like composition, lighting, the use of boom mics or looping.  Many of the more recent straight-to-video DV people do not.  I have to make a particular complaint about people who can't use a mic properly.  If the dialogue is muffled, just loop it!  Seriously, it's REALLY EASY. 
Rat-Bat-Spider
Dedicated Viewer

ICE to meet you!

« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »

There are so many archetypes of the 'bad film', but three standouts come to mind in three different types. There was a little known movie called Oasis of the Zombies by the schlocky Jesus Franco made during the early eighties. This is one of what I like to call 'vacancy movies', for the simple fact that there is almost nothing in it. No action, nothing resembling art, no consistent dialogue, no explicit zombie gore. Badly performed, sparsely populated nothin'. Another zombie film is Hard Rock Zombies by Krishna Shah, a surprisingly light undead romp involving tight spandex, Hitler, and the eternal love of a "hard rock" musician for the unattainable good girl. It's totally awful, but in the best way. Finally, my pick for the worst movie ever made is one I'm ashamed to have seen. It's called Vase de Noces (Wedding Trough), it was made in '75, and its deplorable. If you're truly interested in the worst humanity has to offer, e-mail me and I'll send you a copy (its almost impossible to find). I can't even explain it fully on a clean website like this, but if you've seen it, you know what I mean. Caution: I'm not kidding!!! This one's really f'd up!

www.cinematronica.wordpress.com
A movie review every day for an entire year. Can he handle it? Can YOU handle it?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2008, 10:41:20 PM »

NINJA BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hot

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Nukie 2

I did it all for the...

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2008, 11:30:21 PM »

I doubt there could really be a small comprehensive list worst made. What does it for me is when a movie is so half-arsed in production, but the dividends are expected to be legendary; to me that's humor in itself. But then theres movies that have been so cut-up that it's not an actual film; which without the aid of Joel or Mike and the Bots it can be too painful to watch, like Manos or Monster A Go-Go.

There are so many b-movies from the beginning of the millenium/ end of the century, which have the worst production value because since then anyone can buy a camera and gear, and make their own CGI so easily. Iron Bound Vampire or Alien Species are some examples.

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
Javakoala
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2008, 08:18:11 AM »

NINJA BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hot

You know, Indiana, you keep bad mouthing this movie so much, you are making me WANT to see it.
Cthulhu

« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2008, 09:41:32 AM »

A.P.E.X.-this movie hates me

Actually that's pretty decent.  No, really, there's worse out there!

FUTURE WAR
THE DEMOLITIONIST
PROTOTYPE
MARKUS 4
ROBO VAMPIRE

Well that last one may qualify as so hilariously bad it's unintentionally funny.

Cheers
Yeah, maybe you're right, but the characters were so annoying that I wanted to walk up to them, and just to beat them to death with their own limbs.
But then again, when I watched it, I was in a bad mood, so it may be better than I remember it, althrough I have doubts.
Caronte
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2008, 02:56:31 PM »

Probably is "a werewolf in a women's prison", worst acting, F/X, script and everything EVER.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »

Probably is "a werewolf in a women's prison", worst acting, F/X, script and everything EVER.

Haven't seen it, but I can already say one thing about it doesn't suck: the premise!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Raffine

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2008, 06:04:18 PM »

http://bargainbasementthrills.blogspot.com/2006/07/lies-all-lies.html

"Revenge of Doctor X" isn't the WORST film, but it does make you long for something as comforting as Irritable Bowel Syndrome.  Here's my review.

I'd vote for "Executioner 2".  It made me want to bang my head against a brick wall.

"How in the hell can anybody be so utterly STUPID as to build a rocket base on the coast of Florida??!?"

Thumbup  Cheers  Thumbup

I must admit to dearly loving this completely inept, wretched excuse for a film.

That has to be the best-lookin' Venus Flytrap monster ever to draw a breath . . .  and I've seen THE MUTATIONS aka THE FREAKMAKER.

Small | Large

« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 06:09:54 PM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
peter johnson

« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2008, 06:18:49 PM »

Okay, so now I have lots of title ideas -- BUT I wonder if a scale is possible?  Like using "Robot Monster" as a yardstick -- because that's just the first thing I think of when I see the thread title here :  "most badly made/laughable bad movie" -- There are certainly MANY worse films than "Robot Monster", but I think the dividing line would have to be:  "Did they make you LAUGH -- a LOT??" --

Like, I'm not sure that "Apex" belongs here, nor some of the others, as they don't sound to me so much funny-bad as painful-bad or just-plain-awful bad.  I want the thread to return to the original premise:  Are these films FUNNY?  Did they make you laugh as much as or less than "Robot Monster"?

I am VERY interested in films that could make me laugh more than "Robot Monster" does!!

One of these would have to be "Pumaman!", with Donald Plesence:  Inept photography doesn't even begin to describe it -- bad blue screen flying(The flying hero walks in the sky or is flipped around by an obvious rope around his waist, as he's bent double in the blue-screen shot & his cape does not stretch out behind him), inept dialogue, plot holes the size of spaceships!!  Just had me a hootin' and a hollerin', trying to catch my breath.  Very cheesy $10 spaceship effects,  wooden delivery of lines, yep, this stinker has it all --

peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
skuts
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »

I don't know if belongs in this list or not, but I would have to say Mirror Mask. The film features some outstanding and innovative animation  but the plot, script and totally inept acting by the human characters make it almost unwatchable.

Babies taste best.
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2008, 11:33:43 PM »

Vampire Vixens from Venus

WHOA WHOA WHOA.

This actually exists?

I remember years ago, my sister watching "Rugrats" on Nickelodeon and in one episode the grandfather goes to the video store, gets "Reptar: The Movie" for the kids and "Vampire Vixens from Venus" for his own enjoyment after the kids go to bed. 

Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2008, 12:55:23 AM »

Vampire Vixens from Venus

WHOA WHOA WHOA.

This actually exists?

Unfortunately, yes.

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.