Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:59:56 PM
714369 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ALERT: What should we name Clockworkcanary's film? « previous next »
Poll
Question: Which of these is the best title?  (Voting closed: March 07, 2007, 01:47:40 PM)
Solar Wars: Brando vs Crigta - 0 (0%)
Battle For Uranus - 0 (0%)
Demon From Down Under - 0 (0%)
Aaron & Jin's Excellent Adventure - 0 (0%)
Zombies Of Venus - 0 (0%)
Solar Gods - 0 (0%)
Super Crazy Worlds - 1 (11.1%)
The Dead Conquer Earth - 1 (11.1%)
From The Dead - 0 (0%)
The Return Of Brando - 0 (0%)
Super Porcupine Omelet - 5 (55.6%)
Le Fabulou Destinie D'Jean Un Aron - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: ALERT: What should we name Clockworkcanary's film?  (Read 12328 times)
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 02:44:31 PM »

Yeah that's a good idea.  Perhaps we can use this thread to talk about what we think/how we react to the story, without cluttering up the story thread itself -what ya think? 

Oh...and I really like the idea of trying to get more writers to join in.  I'm glad we have a few readers and I'm really hoping they help contribute here and there, even if it's something small.  Don't be afraid to write people - we won't make fun of ya too much lol j/k.  Hell, feel free to do a "meanwhile..." or a flashback scene (relevant or not to the story - your choice), "elsewhere" or any type of subplot ya want.  I say make references to scenes in your favorite movies like I do (lots of Star Wars references as you've probably noticed), parodies, farces, plays-on-words, etc.,

So I challenge each of you readers who haven't written yet to at least make a post :)  -especially the site's main writers :)  heh.

...and BTW, I hope I'm not the only one reading this story and laughing out loud while everyone else at work looks at me like I'm crazy!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 02:58:56 PM by clockworkcanary » Logged

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 03:22:32 PM »

Yeah that's a good idea.  Perhaps we can use this thread to talk about what we think/how we react to the story, without cluttering up the story thread itself -what ya think? 

A side board with recaps to the main thread is ideal.  Thumbup

Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 06:48:16 PM »

Well, I've created a recap! It's posted under "THE DEAD CONQUER EARTH"

And how about using SPO for the official name, Dead conquer and Fabulou as foreign release titles, and the others for possible working titles?

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 06:52:23 PM »

Was it OK to put the News  Update in there, because if it isn't I can delete it? I don't want to ruin the story in any way.  Smile

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »

What does no response mean? Don't worry, it won't bother me if you would like this "News Break" deleted......  Smile

Scott

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »

Well..........I've contacted Lord Brando about this and he never liked the commercialization of anything. What he is doing at this moment is preparing a portal that will take you into the script so you can delete the post, but you have a limited time in there before they move on. A post like this can only be deleted this way. Your already delaying his castle search this morning. If you get stuck in there you'll have a hard time getting back to the forum except through the Interactive Bad Movie thread. The choice really isn't up to you. Lord Brando wants it removed, so the decision is really out of your hands................ Be patient you'll be with Lord Brando as soon as everthing is aligned.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 01:28:31 PM by Scott » Logged

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 01:31:38 PM »

I take that as a yes....thank you very much for letting me know.   Smile

Scott

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 01:33:25 PM »

Again like I said it can't be deleted from here........you have to go there to delete.

Scott

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 01:35:11 PM »

You'll be with Lord Brando shortly.

clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 01:35:35 PM »

Sorry I haven't been posting - stayed home today with sick kid so barely time to log on.  I'm cool with whatever - hehe - commercials - never thought of that hehe.  Too bad youtube can't be done on this dialup at home and it's is firewalled at work, so someone will have to describe it for me lol.  

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Menard
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 01:37:14 PM »

Well..........I've contacted Lord Brando about this and he never liked the commercialization of anything. What he is doing at this moment is preparing a portal that will take you into the script so you can delete the post, but you have a limited time in there before they move on. A post like this can only be deleted this way. Your already delaying his castle search this morning. If you get stuck in there you'll have a hard time getting back to the forum except through the Interactive Bad Movie thread. The choice really isn't up to you. Lord Brando wants it removed, so the decision is really out of your hands................ Be patient you'll be with Lord Brando as soon as everthing is aligned.

Damn!

You gonna share those pills? TongueOut
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 01:38:38 PM »

It is done Lord Brando......thank you again....no body was answering me. I just took a chance when I put it in and after I did, I had second thoughts. Didn't want to ruin the story in anyway. Sorry about that.   Smile

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 01:42:15 PM »

Damn!

You gonna share those pills? TongueOut

I wish I had some too......  Buggedout

Scott

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 01:43:16 PM »

Clockworkcanary and Poogie, you both don't understand. Lord Brando says the post has to be removed. Lord Brando is making the arrangements to bring her into the script in order to remove the "commercial". A portal is being aligned and in order for the post to be deleted properly she must enter the storyline. This is not easy and the dangers are great. If she dosn't get out in time the portal will close and she won't be able to get back to California. My only concern is who's going to cook dinner for Dennis?

Menard
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 02:01:22 PM »

Clockworkcanary and Poogie, you both don't understand. Lord Brando says the post has to be removed. Lord Brando is making the arrangements to bring her into the script in order to remove the "commercial". A portal is being aligned and in order for the post to be deleted properly she must enter the storyline. This is not easy and the dangers are great. If she dosn't get out in time the portal will close and she won't be able to get back to California. My only concern is who's going to cook dinner for Dennis?

And Scott has officially won his very own, official, BadMovies jacket, available in his choice of color; all come with extra long sleeves.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ALERT: What should we name Clockworkcanary's film? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.