Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:19:35 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your Top 10 So-bad-they're-good film list « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Your Top 10 So-bad-they're-good film list  (Read 22432 times)
vukxfiles
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2010, 02:48:28 PM »

The Toxic Avenger
Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead
Bad Taste
Dead Alive
Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS
Deadly Spawn
Frankenhooker
Pervert! (2005)
Street Trash
The Last Horror Movie

as you can all see, there are lots of Troma, or Troma-like movies here Thumbup Wink
Couchtr26
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 04:26:23 AM »

10: The Giant Gila Monster - It isn't too terrible but more a huh? concept.  Who would think of a gila monster for a large attacking creature.

9: The Killer Shrews - I don't see anything shrew like about them.

8: Sea Beast - a quasi angler fish thing that can: turn invisible and spit a paralyzing poison.  It is just so out there that you have to see it.

7: The Jackal - such a problematic movie with the most contrived idea.  However, it is always fun to see Jack Black get his arm shot off.

6: Mansquito or Mosquito Man (I think they changed the title on DVD release) - A man that receives a little Mosquito DNA and begins to transform and suck blood.  In spite of the fact, only female mosquitoes suck blood.

5: Wasp woman - The quest for beauty has never been so transforming.

4: Creature from the Haunted Sea - I think this one needs no explanation.

3: Beast of Yucca Flats - Self explanatory, I think.

2: Black Dragons - Japanese infiltrating the US and Bela Lugosi.  Need I say more.  You thought Face Off had an original idea.

1: Something, Something, Something Darkside - I find Family Guy alright but I particularly like the take on Bespin in this one.  Especially, the whole carbonite freezing process and the rather crude take on Han and Leia's conversation. 

Ah, the good old days.
claws
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 06:01:31 AM »

My top ten didn't change since last year so I'll just post my top 20 faves:

001 - Troll 2 (1990)
002 - Showgirls (1995)
003 - The Beyond (1981)
004 - The Video Dead (1987)
005 - The Wicker Man (2006)
006 - Howling II: ... Your Sister Is a Werewolf (1985)
007 - Night of the Demon (1980)
008 - Shark Attack 3: Megalodon (2002)
009 - Mommie Dearest (1981)
010 - Pieces (1982)
011 - There's Nothing Out There (1992)
012 - The Janitor (2003)
013 - Impulse (1974)
014 - Alien Warrior (1985)
015 - The Invisible Maniac (1990)
016 - The Mighty Peking Man (1977)
017 - Blood Angels (2004)
018 - Deadly Prey (1987)
019 - Lady Terminator (1987)
020 - Jack Frost (1996)
voltron

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 08:19:13 PM »

Little Girl who Lives Down the Lane
Evil Dead

Oh man, are you kidding? The Little Girl... is an awesome little suspense movie. One of my personal faves. And Evil Dead is considered a classic among horror fans including myself.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
voltron

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2010, 08:28:35 PM »

In no particular order:
Scream (1981)
Boarding House
Cool As Ice
Icy Death (aka Death Dimension)
Lurkers
Night Of The Zombies (aka Hell Of The Living Dead)
The Ripper
Blood Lake
The Mutilator
I Eat Your Skin

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 08:33:02 PM »

1) CARNIVAL OF SOULS
Why would you say it's so bad that it's good, and not so good that it's good?
-Jimmybob
It is surprisingly good, but, one of its many charms is its inherent badness.  One of my all time favorite flix, I figured I'd have to explain myself at least once.   Smile  What makes a movie bad, and what makes a bad movie good?  CARNIVAL OF SOULS is an example of a classic, and perhaps masterpiece, film.  

The acting is the only thing about it that qualifies as bad, I think.  
Oh are you kidding me, how 'bout the dubbing?  I don't think the acting as bad as reputed, but, there are myriad sound problems, which is one of the things I really like about that film.  
Now I've explained myself twice.   Smile  Wink  I have much more to say!   TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 11:08:40 AM »

1) CARNIVAL OF SOULS
Why would you say it's so bad that it's good, and not so good that it's good?
-Jimmybob
It is surprisingly good, but, one of its many charms is its inherent badness.  One of my all time favorite flix, I figured I'd have to explain myself at least once.   Smile  What makes a movie bad, and what makes a bad movie good?  CARNIVAL OF SOULS is an example of a classic, and perhaps masterpiece, film.  

The acting is the only thing about it that qualifies as bad, I think.  
Oh are you kidding me, how 'bout the dubbing?  I don't think the acting as bad as reputed, but, there are myriad sound problems, which is one of the things I really like about that film.  
Now I've explained myself twice.   Smile  Wink  I have much more to say!   TeddyR

OK, two things.  Wink  Although to me, the sound problem is only distracting in the opening sequence.   

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 11:36:11 AM »

OK, two things.  Wink  Although to me, the sound problem is only distracting in the opening sequence.    
Uhm, how 'bout when she goes half-cocked all over town, deaf and invisible, and the foley work is horrible.  It's been described to me as a little dutch girl in wooden shoes.   BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 04:25:57 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Spaz456
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2010, 08:19:44 PM »

how can anyone forget the worst movie ever made oc babes and the slasher of zombie town
Skull
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2010, 10:36:22 AM »

10. The Demon (1979)

You got the explosive Cameron Mitchell overacting his lines and cat-and-mouse chase scene in the ending. (Oh the girl is running from the killer is naked)

9. Let Sleeping Corpses Lie (1974)

Fun zombie story that is made after Night of the Living Dead and before Dawn of the Dead. It also has a twlight zone feel.

8. Yor, the Hunter from the Future (1983)

Question... What does Yor make the white bees do? (Actually what the hell is a white bee) lol

It's a shame that you cannot get this movie on DVD yet.

7. The Sword and the Sorcerer (1982)

wow... Richard Moll has one of the best into's in a fantasy film.

6. Deathsport (1978)

To best explain this movie its Star Wars meet Mad Max before Mad Max was born.

5. Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare (1987)

Oh this is movie is fun and bad and fun, I love it when Thor is fighting the deadly flying starfish.

4. Cataclysm (1980)

Another Cameron Mitchell movie with Richard Moll (before Night Court)... I've used to own The Nightmare Never Ends edited verson and I'd seen clips in Night Train to Terror (1985)... [One day i'll get my hands on Cataclysm... I hope it has all the cool stopmotion parts shown on Night Train to Terror]

3. Horror Express (1972)

You got a train, the missing link, a crazy monk, a spy, zombies, Christopher Lee & Peter Cushing what else do you need? Ok how about tossing Telly Savalas as a vodka drinking russian captain...  Fun, fun, fun!!!

2. Equinox (1970)

I've must of seen this move almost 1000 times (really, it was one of the few movies I'd play at night to wind down while going to sleep) Although this was before I got married...

Equinox also has a forked tail devil!!!

1. Pieces (1982)

Pieces is a slasher film that doesnt takes itself too seriously and goes over the top in many scenes.

Couchtr26

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2010, 11:52:55 PM »

3. Horror Express (1972)

You got a train, the missing link, a crazy monk, a spy, zombies, Christopher Lee & Peter Cushing what else do you need? Ok how about tossing Telly Savalas as a vodka drinking russian captain...  Fun, fun, fun!!!

I wasn't sure what to think when I bought this as a $1 DVD along with Tom Slaughter Sweeney Todd on another disk.  It did turn out slightly off at points but enjoyed more then many things I have seen recently.  In fact, think I need to watch it again here tonight. 

Ah, the good old days.
Swamp Thing
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2010, 11:49:55 PM »

Now this is a hard question!

1] American Ninja 2: The Confrontation (1987)
2] Kickboxer 4: The Aggressor (1994)
3] Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice (1992)
4] Toy Soldiers (1991)
5] Deep Rising (1998)
6] Waterwold (1995)
7] Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid (2004)
8] The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)
9] Masters of the Universe (1987)
10] Colors (1988)

Freaked, American Werewolf in Paris, and Conan: The Destroyer just miss out.

Abby Arcane: Is there a Mrs. Swamp Thing?
Swamp Thing: No, I'm a bachelor.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your Top 10 So-bad-they're-good film list « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.