Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:16:41 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Freddy's Nightmares or monsters ... Hansel and Gredel horror movie??? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Freddy's Nightmares or monsters ... Hansel and Gredel horror movie???  (Read 7196 times)
venomx
« on: March 15, 2007, 01:29:00 PM »

hello bad movie people ... what the heck was that show? it had Hansel and Gredel it it but it was horror? ahhhhhh 2nd in Freddy's Nightmares the babysiter starts to watch the kids and she turns into a spooky monster pig thing? what was the title or was it monsters lol ... 3rd i think it was tales from the darkside or monsters ... a vampire mom and dad take a kid from a boys home or something then they walk with him at night time ... then he turns into a werewolf and eats them ? please and thanks everyone ...  Twirling

sorry everyone - I seen a horror vhs in a video rental store years ago I think it said Hansel and Gredel on it ... I just wanted to be sure if there was one ...
the babysiter well she turned into a monster on her own then locked all the doors the windows ... the said I think ... olly olly ox in free? lol whatever ...
oh thank you for the werewolf kid one that was my fav at the time ... tales from the crypt then huh ? good ... and thanks again  Twirling

edit got 1 The Secret tales from the crypt the one with the werewolf kid ... thanks Fausto and akiratubo
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:19:26 PM by venomx » Logged
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 04:22:16 PM »

I'm pretty sure the third one was an episode of tales from the crypt...I remember, because all they fed him was sweets, they wanted his blood to be sweet...I'll have to get back to you on the other ones.

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »

The one with the vampire boy is an episode of Tales From the Crypt.

Can you give some more details on the Hansel and Gretel one?  Almost every horror anthology did a take on Hansel and Gretel at one time or another.

The one about the babysitter ... was she turning into a monster that wanted to eat the kids or were the kids turning her into something against her will?  I can remember an episode of some series about a woman watching "special" kids who turned her into a monster.  But, that doesn't really help since I can't remember which series it was, lol.  (I'll guess Monsters, since I never got to see Freddy's Nightmares, rarely saw Tales From the Darkside, and Tales From the Crypt was always tongue-in-cheek and this was dead serious).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 05:52:49 PM by akiratubo » Logged

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
T-Rex Television
Dedicated Viewer

I Am The Walrus!!

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 09:34:27 PM »

Well, you didn't give much info about the hansel and gretel movie, but I tryed to look up some of the horror versions. (I'm not sure if these in the link below are all horror, some didn't say the genre of it)

http://imdb.com/find?s=all&q=HANSEL+AND+GRETEL+

That is just a list of some movies, half of them don't have much info though. If you give some more info about that particular movie you are looking for, then perhaps me or someone else would have better luck indentifying it.

"Be still my dog of war, I understand your pain. We have all lost someone we love..."

venomx
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 10:30:37 PM »

one more movie lol ... all i remember was a guy chopped off an old ladys hand ... then she put it in the ground ... she died ... then she came back! the guy returns to see this ghost or tree looking old lady in the window ... she says ........ "i told you anything I plant grows" ...
what was that movie???  Twirling
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 03:03:09 PM »

one more movie lol ... all i remember was a guy chopped off an old ladys hand ... then she put it in the ground ... she died ... then she came back! the guy returns to see this ghost or tree looking old lady in the window ... she says ........ "i told you anything I plant grows" ...
what was that movie???  Twirling

I don't know about a movie, but the plot, from the way you describe it, sounds remarkablely like the "Night Gallery" episode "Green Fingers" w/ Cameron Mitchell and Elsa Lanchester.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 04:41:51 PM »

Yep, sure sounds like "Green Fingers" to me. Starring Cameron Mitchell and Elsa Lanchester no less.

http://www.scifilm.org/tv/nightgallery/nightgallery2-15-1.html

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
venomx
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 06:12:19 PM »

yes!!! Night Gallery thats it and thats the one  Thumbup
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Freddy's Nightmares or monsters ... Hansel and Gredel horror movie??? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.