Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:47:03 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  B&W SF double header « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: B&W SF double header  (Read 15344 times)
judge death
Bad Movie Lover

« on: July 26, 2010, 11:23:59 PM »

I think the first one was italian, at least the dubbing sounded italian as I recall. It was about a really weird, elaborate flying saucer that just seemed to land in remote areas around some people, sit there with light flashing and stuff spinning, people would react in various ways then it would take off. I think eventually some police inspector went mad chasing it and the movie ended with him in a sanitarium asking the audience to send any news about the saucer to him, and he gave the address.

The second one may have been foreign too, I remember little about it. People were travelling thru deep space on a shp that I think was oblong and had two large rotating lights under it, someone went nuts, locked himself in a room and some guy sent his robot to cut the door open, the guy wrecked it and someone told him he'd have to apologize for wrecking so and so's robot. Not much to go on, sorry.
judge death
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 11:06:56 PM »

Anyone? Anyone?  Bueller?
Glypodont
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 11:36:10 PM »

I don't know what the first film is (it sounds like it might be an episode of a TV show), but the second is definitely VOYAGE TO THE END OF THE UNIVERSE, the English dub of the Czech space opera IKARIE XB-1.
judge death
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 11:18:26 PM »

I don't know what the first film is (it sounds like it might be an episode of a TV show), but the second is definitely VOYAGE TO THE END OF THE UNIVERSE, the English dub of the Czech space opera IKARIE XB-1.

Ok, I'm going to look for this, if you're right I'll karma you as soon as you sign up.

Edit: Looks like you were on the nose, so sign up, PM me to remind me and you'll get your first positive karma point.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:41:08 PM by judge death » Logged
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 05:08:46 AM »

The first movie is a virtually unknown Italian sf flick called 'the flying saucer'.

It's an italian sf movie that isn't 'planet of the vampires' so it's bad. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058017/

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  B&W SF double header « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.