Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:30:10 PM
713361 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Five Worst Movies You've Ever Had The Misfortune Of Watching « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Five Worst Movies You've Ever Had The Misfortune Of Watching  (Read 22696 times)
CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« on: March 18, 2007, 12:22:16 AM »

What would you honestly say the five absolute worst films you've ever had the displeasure of watching from beginning to end are?

Mine are:
5- Arachnia (Why did I hate this movie? It had all the stuff I love in a B-Movie in it, I should've loved it. So why don't I like it?)
4- Date Movie (What is this crap? No, really, what IS this CRAP?)
3- Spy Kids (And how did this get two sequels?)
2- Snakes On A Train (The Asylum is destroying itself with dull, cruddy rip-offs.)
1- The 13th Child: Legend Of The Jersey Devil (Poorly edited and directed, narrative that jumps all over the place, poor acting, cruddy effects, goofy monster, this movie just sucks.)

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 01:54:13 AM »

The 13th child was a pile of S***!!!!!! I went to see that in the theatres, and me and my friends spent the whole time trashing it, as that was the only way we could stay amused. It horrifies me to think that someone actually thought it was worthy of a theatrical release. You get applause for speaking the truth.  Buggedout

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 02:07:31 AM »

13th Child got released in theatres?! I thought it went straight to video.

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 02:46:21 AM »

The worst films I've ever seen (so bad that I've never watched them twice) are:

5:  National Lampoon's Senior Trip (No comedy was attempted in the making of this picture)
4:  Bad Moon (A werewolf movie that was lamer than most of its ilk)
3:  The Howling 4:  The Original Nightmare (The title says it all. It's more faithful to the novel, which is bad for us)
2:  One Missed Call (Takashi Miike's VERY Hollywood-esque ghost/slasher film, which gives it that Final Destination ripoff feel.)
1:  The Howling 3:  The Marsupials (Like we needed kangaroo-werewolves to give a "boost" to this series)

Goblins still exist. Your Grandpa Seth is telling you!

Are you nuts? You tryin' ta turn me into a homo?

You're TEARING ME APART, Lisa!

"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt such a thing. I will do it myself."
quabrot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 03:17:34 AM »

Date Movie-  Of all the pieces of crap I've seen, this may be the worst.
Alone in the Dark- The only Uwe Boll film that deserves the hatred.  I loved Bloodrayne, and got a lot of laughs out of House of the Dead.  This one was just boring.
Four Flies on Gray Velvet-  Dario Argento usually makes better movies, even when he makes bad ones.
Hunchback of Notre Dame 2- Disney's direct to video sequels are all pretty bad.  I would probably put this one at the bottom.
Frankenstein's Bloody Terror-  Paul Naschy's first werewolf movie.  I'm glad they decided to bring him back and make better movies.

I liked One Missed Call.  Pop J-horror with Miike's sadistic touch. 
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 11:15:34 AM »

They're not all going to be movies I watched in the theater but. . .

5. Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves
4. Waterworld (short version)
3. Abomination: The Evilmaker 2
2. Blood Slaves of the Vampire Wolf
1. Amityville (remake)*

(*) Actually this would probably be a tie for most of the remakes I've seen.  But that sprang to mind immediately as particularly odiferous.

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 11:45:58 AM »

Battlefield Earth
Catwomen
Howard The Duck
The Rats Are Coming, The Werewolves Are Here !

Sorry, I could only come up with 4 films that were that bad. Usually I can find something in a film that I like. Actually the four above have at least one or two moments in each that are ok, but that doesn't make them movies.

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 12:00:30 PM »

5) National Lampoon's Senoir Trip (ugh! Completely unfunny in the extreme. I had forgotten this until I saw this thread.)
4) The Wizard of Gore (Now most of H.G. Lewis' films I find to be hard slugging but this one took the cake for me. This incomprehensible mess is basically just an excuse to show new and inventive ways to showcase seemingly endless scenes featuring mutilation gore of hapless half-dressed females.)
3) Boogie Nights (Yes I hated it this much. Didn't think it was ever going to end when I originally watched it.)
2) Natural Born Killers (a mindlessly repetitive onslaught of violence with no real rhyme or reason to it.)
1) Armageddon (a complete waste of the acting talent. I don't know why they bothered to get any recognizable performers at all since all that seems to matter is the FX.)

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 12:18:43 PM »

4) The Wizard of Gore (Now most of H.G. Lewis' films I find to be hard slugging but this one took the cake for me. This incomprehensible mess is basically just an excuse to show new and inventive ways to showcase seemingly endless scenes featuring mutilation gore of hapless half-dressed females.)

[/quote]

Ok,those were it's good points...now the bad ones are...? Question

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »

It's doesn't make much sense overall, the sound and acting are terrible and well I just don't care for gore movies that only has misogynist gore to claim as a redeeming feature I guess.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 12:33:57 PM »

Actually,I agee.It was a pretty lousy movie,even for Lewis.Much more entertaining is 2000 MAINIACS,for the over the top hamminess and fun bluegrass music.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 12:56:43 PM »

5. Zombies Vs Vampires
4. Parasite Eve
3. Dark Water
2. City of Rott
1. The Raven

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 02:08:50 PM »

2000 MANIACS is Lewis' best film by far IMO.

peter johnson

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 01:07:08 AM »

So -- Movies with no virtue whatever?
Howard the Duck
The Valachi Papers
Equinox
Father of The Bride(Steve Martin remake)
Panic in The Year 3000
You may have not seen the last one listed here.  New Zealand film.  No budget.  Big screen.  Find it if you can . . .
love
peter j./denny c.

I have no idea what this means.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 03:20:04 AM »

Treasure of the Four Crowns was pretty pointless.

Umm...   Shanghai Surprise.

Agree, Howard the Duck.

Star Trek:  Nemesis.   (aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!)

I didn't watch Catwoman, nor did I watch Howling 3:  The Marsupials.   Just too darned painful to even contemplate.  But I'll bet either of them would be a shoo-in for slot 5 in my list.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Five Worst Movies You've Ever Had The Misfortune Of Watching « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.