Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:39:39 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Review Schedule: Spring 2007 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Review Schedule: Spring 2007  (Read 3893 times)
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« on: March 22, 2007, 08:29:58 AM »

Well, it looks like Spring has arrived and it's time to talk about new review plans.

I've watche a lot of movies lately that I would have reviewed, but some poor unfortunate soul has already subjected themselves to the torture so I don't have to: Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Manos, Santa vs The Martians,

I know I've done some mini-reviews that I plan to expand or reviews on movies I've mentioned but never got around to writing up, so I know I'll have a few listed that I should have done before:

Expansion Plans:

Wes Craven's Shocker: electric freddy knock off, some godly lips, a Final Boy(TM), and his ghostly girlfriend,

The Warriors - one of the best gang b-movies ever - great time capsule and a plethora of killer lines

Ghoulies III: frat boys, pranks, beer, boobs, toilet bowls, and an evil comic book

Wes Craven's Deadly Friend: a lame robot, an abused neighbor girl, and a crazy basketball death

New Review Plans:

A Transformers Episode: The Nightclub Gone Bad -Autobop, I think...
Ok, I broke out my Transformers Season 2 DVD the other night and this non-gem came on, which, next to "Krimzeek" has to be one of the worst episodes I've watched from the entire series.  It did have a few good elements such as the sonic battle between Soundwave and Blaster, but that's the only good point for real.

I may even do a few more Transformers episodes along with a G.I. Joe - but I'll have to dig through them to find the worst of the worst.

Stuff I'd like to review if I get my hands on it (and the time):
Trick or Treat
The Decline of Western Civilization II: The Metal Years
Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 09:14:28 AM »

Hey...
What about the second part of your Eyes Wide Shut review?

You can't just leave us hanging... Bluesad
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 10:08:31 AM »

Oh trust me...I haven't forgotten about Eyes Wide Shut...and thanks for letting me know someone's waiting for the rest! :)   EWS is a complicated thing with me as I'd like to invest a lot more into it than most of my bad movie reviews - lots more meat to work with.

Basically, I'd like to come back to that particular review once I've watched a lot more of Kubrick's other work.  I think it might shed a lot of light on some things.  I've recently watched (or rewatched) a few of them and have already noticed some similarities.

I've recently watched Barry Lyndon, 2001, Dr. Strangelove, and part of Spartacus and The Killing.  I'd really like to get my hands on Paths of Glory and watch that too before continuing with EWS.

So fear not, I will return to EWS soon - sorry to have kept anyone waiting. 

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Review Schedule: Spring 2007 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.