Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:53:06 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The NEVERENDING STORY Commentary Thread « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The NEVERENDING STORY Commentary Thread  (Read 5848 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: March 26, 2007, 01:42:52 AM »

Wow!
After reading what we've all written so far on the NEVERENDING STORY thread, I've come to the conclusion that we all have some messed up imaginations!   Buggedout
 BounceGiggle

This thread is the place to talk about such things as where periods should go, new sentences should be started and spelling corrected etc...
And anything else you want to comment on without disrupting the flow of the story itself.
There have been several times where I've wanted to chime in on something about the story but couldn't...because it would've been interrupted.

Here's what we got so far...

We've got hurricanes that brought dancing aliens.
A tribe that eats veggie burgers, asparagus & tree mold.
Penguins dancing with geese.
A bar scene with a wolf and a blood coughing/drinking bartender who created a potion that enabled him to belch up a midget stripper with a giant blue anal probe that gets turned into a sweet smelling snorkel.
Midgets getting turned into giant breasts that shoot poisonous milk at the Mothers Against Drunk Disciples Of Feminism (M.A.D.D.O.F.) who have a strange love of chocolate, chocolate wrappers and nasty beer.
Their husbands made large statues of remote controls to stop people from destroying those who dance to polka music.  (huh!?)
There's also giant frogs who wield poisonous spam sandwiches and corn beef hash to stop people from eating their young.  (double huh!?)

And my favorite...a pig who turns into Hogzilla and is able to shoot flames from its eyes and fumigate the land with its farts.  
(I'd like to see it go up against Godzilla...now that'd be a great match!)
BounceGiggle

Meanwhile, serial killer Robert Young transforms into Michael Jackson and is able to change people into by throwing his nose at them. (triple HUH?!)
And we have liverlipped cockroaches coming out of the ground with cell phones & uzi's who swear ultimate destruction to Starbucks.
They would've succeeded had it not been for the giant chickens who were able to sprinkle pixie dust and stop them once and for all.

The NEVERENDING STORY thread definitely took a turn towards the surreal.
It all seems like a really bad acid trip and/or David Lynch movie.   TeddyR

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 05:10:03 AM by Ash » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 05:06:51 AM »

It would make a great comic strip!!!!! Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 05:57:46 AM »

==Chapter 1, Depressed Crack Addict's mistake==
There once was a forum where a member named Depressed Crack Addict posted an outrageous tirade against zombies. As a result the ground shook and a monkey gave the finger to Babe Ruth. "Where's my banana? And my underwear?" (asked the monkey). Both lost in the big hurricane that also brought alien conga dancers to the brink of destroying Tupperware and cannibalism among the Wookanooba tribe.

==Chapter 2, the story of the Wookanooba, and the incident at the bar==
(So they?) ate veggie burgers made of asparagus and tree mold which caused them to watch Se7en while eating pudding until they feel their bowels move. Unfortunately for them they didn't properly check for alligators, nudists, or gophers with pointy teeth. (in the toilet?) Suddenly, a penguin jumped out (of the toilet?) and did the conga with a goose.

Meanwhile back at The Bat Cave, Harry Met Sally at a bar when a big bad wolf came covered in blood, and told them "me need faces" Bartender responded by coughing up blood which he drank. A chemical solution bubbled and fizzed, he burped up a midget stripper who was holding a giant blue alien anal probe and turned it into a snorkel that smelled of daisies and tulips " I had too get a whiff of this beautiful and magnificent snorkel" quoth the Raven "O.K." And then, the snorkel was leading the midget who transformed into giant killer BREAST shooting poisonous milk at the chosen Mothers Against Drunk Disciples Of Feminism, themselves drunk on Miller High Life. (Given their tenacity for eating chocolate and the wrappers explained their strange lust for Miller beer, but not their husbands, who erected large statues of remote controls which they used to change the mindset of all which could bring Armageddon down upon all who dare dance the polka wearing polka dot trunks.)

Dusty Rhodes revealed he really wanted to be a prima-ballerina from a secret underwater base located inna old outhouse out behind mamma's crotchless panty collection.

==Chapter 3, And in the deep south...==
Giant attacking frogs used their tongues equipped with poisonous spam sandwiches and corn beef hash to render humans defenseless against their own voracious urges for eating their own newborn spawn... which was okay. Ole Lizard Lips got kissed by grandpa's pet pig. The pig grew into a monstrous Hogzilla with disgusting bulging red eyes that shot flames from its eyesockets. It let out an abnoxious gas and began to fumigate the land with foul stench.

==Chapter 4, Return to the fateful bar==
Robert Young, a psychotic serial killer smelled these fumes and turned into Michael Jackson the grand destroyer! He threw his nose at the bartender who then ran into a phonebooth where he became and proceeded to kick the other weird singer clear to Cucamonga and back again. (but now with less sugar added!) The ground opened and spewed forth liverlipped cockroaches with cellphones and uzi's bent on destroying Starbucks coffee houses. All of a sudden, giant chickens fleeing from KFC with secret spices disarmed the cockroaches (and?) sprinkled them with magic pixie dust which annihilated them.
----------------------------------------------
So as it seems, DCA's post managed to cause such a stir within the universe itself that is generated an existential psychic hurricane, able to destroy not only the physical (tupperware), but the mental (cannibalism). Geez, I thought only Menard could do something like that.

We don't know whether or not the post was what changed the frogs and pigs, but either way the latter releases a pungent gas which stretches across the entire country, including New York, where Harry met Sally near the Bat Cave.

In the bar where this legendary love begins things are already shaping up in a strange way. During a MADDOF protest, Not only are there killer talking wolves and midget strippers, but the bartender happens to be The Artist Formerly Known as Prince, who goes into pitched combat with a serial killer turned into Michael Jackson.

Meanwhile, Dusty Rhodes begins training to be a ballerina. And now cockraches randomly crawl from the Earth

Why do I get the feeling Interactive Bad Movie Part 2 will have less coherency than it's still-ongoing predecessor? TongueOut
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 06:00:08 AM by Mr. Briggs Inc. » Logged

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 10:59:58 AM »

BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  It's hilarious....  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle I don't know about anybody else but I'm having fun with this. I never know what to expect when I come back to this story. When it's all put together it's even funnier.  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Menard
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 09:24:38 AM »

This thread is the place to talk about such things as where periods should go be placed, where new sentences should be started and, spelling corrected, etc. ..; And and anything else you want to comment on without disrupting the flow of the story itself.

Careful with what you wish.

I couldn't resist. TeddyR
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 01:49:02 PM »

What strikes me as interesting is that THIS story is about 1000 times more engaging than most of what Hollywood is churning out these days....that which is not remake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 02:02:58 PM »

And it keeps you on the edge of your seat...   BounceGiggle

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »

Yes, with popcorn.

Goblins still exist. Your Grandpa Seth is telling you!

Are you nuts? You tryin' ta turn me into a homo?

You're TEARING ME APART, Lisa!

"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt such a thing. I will do it myself."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »

,shrooms and lsd ,

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The NEVERENDING STORY Commentary Thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.