Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 09:00:24 AM
712939 Posts in 53041 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Karate Kid Part III « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Karate Kid Part III  (Read 33408 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: March 31, 2007, 09:03:02 PM »

Reader Review by Ben Black.  Daniel faces another test by the Cobra Kai when John Kreese's friend appears.  Will waxing and painting be enough to stop an evil millionaire?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 09:50:29 AM »

My dad cannot get enough of this film because of the little sequence at his beloved Devils Peak.

Unfortunately his love of California still does not make Humanoids from the Deep any better for him.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Keijo
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 07:26:41 AM »

Good review and a very enjoyable bad movie. Terry Silver is a great villain and Mike "Karate's bad boy" Barnes gives one of the most memorable monologues in the history of cinema:

- Come on, get up!
Get on that line! Get on that line, LaRusso!
You're worthless! Your slope teacher's nothing!
Get up, man! You're no champion. Get up!
You suck, LaRusso! You suck, man!
And your teacher's karate is s**t. You hear me? He's s**t!
You're done, LaRusso.
Your karate is a joke. And your teacher's worth s**t.
He's nothing! And you're nothing! I own you! I own you, LaRusso!
Where's your little Jap teacher now? He's a phoney, man.
He's a fake and he didn't teach you nothing.
Your karate's s**t. You hear me? Get up!

Pure poetry.
Greenhornet
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 04:18:45 PM »

My favorite part of any karate movie? Counting how many things the EEEEEVIL ones do that could -in real life- get them  arrested, or shot. 
Drink Make a drinkiing game out of it.  Cheers
Torgo

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 10:49:38 PM »

This movie is so awful that it's hilarious.

I thought that the 1st was good, the 2nd one okay and the 3rd one a complete joke.

I have still to this date never seen The Next Karate Kid (starring a young Hillary Swank!) yet.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 04:03:29 AM »

Heh... TeddyR
Good review!

I have owned the complete Karate Kid Collection on DVD for almost 2 years now and have only watched the first two so far.
Looks like I'm going to have to pop in the 3rd one right now and have a good laugh.

I've seen them all...it's just been awhile since I've seen the 3rd and 4th films.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 04:16:59 AM by Ash » Logged
moviecollector
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 10:38:25 AM »

Nice review. I love all 3 KARATE KID movies (I prefer not to ever include that horrible part 4 movie).

Yea, it may be so bad, its good. But the guy who played Mike Barnes did such a great job of being a bad-a$$, that I couldn't wait for Daniel-son to kick his evil a$$.

Plus, anytime where Mr. Myagi gets to kick some a$$, is always great to me.  Cheers
John Dashwood
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 08:29:51 PM »

Oh KK 4 is BAAADDDD! I laughed so damn hard watching it I almost puked. Beer was involved. That was the only way to watch it. The Monks in it were the cherry on top I tell you!
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 11:43:38 AM »

I enjoyed this film, as goofy as it was. I still have to finish the 4th movie so I want to wait and see how it turns out.
Phil
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 03:49:07 PM »

Oh come on guys, the best part is when they kick Daniel's ass in the dojo, he runs away, and a 70 year old Miyagi throws Mike Barnes through the door!
P3epe
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 03:14:12 AM »

I didn't think this movie was that bad back when I first watched it, I didn't even noticed Daniel had aged that much. However I did think he was too much of a jerk and Miyagi not helping him just did not make sense.
Jack E. Moore III
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 04:52:55 PM »

I still haven't seen this movie yet but when I do I won't be suprised when it is very good. Some people are just p**sed off at life and get jobs watching movies and p**sing on whatever is good. Oh wow, the main hero died and then the villian killed his family and the movie ended, that's so original, and it's in a foreign language. Let me just spice it up with my own lying propaganda and give it my all encompassing ripe tomatoe! You people really don't need to be seen or heard...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 06:28:36 PM »

Some people are just p**sed off at life and get jobs watching movies and p**sing on whatever is good.

I am intrigued by your proposal; it sounds right up my alley.  Tell me, where can a find a job such as the one you mention?  I searched the classifieds under "P**ser on Whatever is Good" but I didn't find any openings.  Bluesad

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 11:25:20 AM »

I still haven't seen this movie yet

Then don't post having a rant at the "opinions" of people who have.

You people really don't need to be seen or heard...

...And you didn't really think this post through and need to grow up. You're the one you needs to be not seen or heard, if you get such a gripe on at some text on the internet!?  Lookingup

Kimberly M.
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 04:56:14 PM »

Is this the movie where Ralph Macchio learns the 'paint the fence' and 'sand the floor'?  I would really appreciate if someone could respond to this question.  The answer would settle a 3 day argument between myself and my boyfriend!  Ha Ha
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Karate Kid Part III « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.