Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:19:16 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 146
Author Topic: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)  (Read 739637 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2011, 12:19:02 PM »

Since 2007.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2011, 09:09:02 PM »

I heard that Christian my be in the title match at Wrestlemania.  Potentially a triple threat match now.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
venomx
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2011, 01:04:26 PM »

I have a tough question, not a quiz. Wink

Who was the first to bodyslam Andre the Giant?

Stan Hansen, Harley Race, Kamala or The Masked Superstar?

I've searched the web for this, but SO many different answers.

Safe to say - It was NOT Hulk Hogan lol.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2011, 03:19:54 PM »

I'd say most likely Don Leo Jonathan who feuded with Andre back in his early Jean Ferre days. Jonathan was a big man himself at 6 foot 6 and weighing 285 pounds so I'd imagine he probably slammed Andre back in those early days. They feuded in 1972 if I'm not mistaken. But Andre actually debuted in Japan so the real truth could be some Japanese wrestler back in the early 1970s.

Small | Large

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
venomx
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2011, 06:22:57 PM »

Cool, thanks for the info. Thumbup

Small | Large

Random clip...  "and IF you do drugs, you go to Hell before you die. Please" LOL!

Capt. Lou Albano. I always liked him.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2011, 09:40:27 PM »

Cool, thanks for the info. Thumbup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8M8I2SYEiA&feature=related

Random clip...  "and IF you do drugs, you go to Hell before you die. Please" LOL!

Capt. Lou Albano. I always liked him.

Thanks for the info Capt.  Where were you when I needed that info?  Had I known that then, maybe I wouldn't have had the life I've had the past few years. Bluesad

venomx
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2011, 05:48:07 AM »

@Happy, Sorry to hear that. I wish you well.

Small | Large

"Bodyslam city! It's all over, Brain."
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2011, 10:28:41 PM »

@Happy, Sorry to hear that. I wish you well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6SwacLVlk&feature=related

"Bodyslam city! It's all over, Brain."

People are worse off than me.  But yeah, anytime someone says drugs are hell, they aren't lying by any stretch.  Ah well. 

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2011, 05:53:31 AM »

So it appears that Chirstian will be in Edge's corner this Sunday. Color me extremely disappointed.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
venomx
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2011, 06:41:24 AM »

Undertaker vs HHH 2 at WM! (No Holds Barred Match) WOW! I wonder what Shawn will do?

Random match. Undertaker vs. King Haku. A rare match that took place in Japan 92.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 06:34:54 PM by Venomx » Logged
66Crush
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2011, 08:57:35 PM »

People seem to have a lot of hate for John Cena. They hate seeing him win all the time. But it won't last forever. When I was a kid, I hated seeing Hulk Hogan always win. But looking back on it, it would have been a mistake to do it any other way. Hogan was the face of the brand. He was cast in the role of the hero. It's the same with Cena. Hulk was smart enough to realize that by the mid 90's people were sick of that. So he wen't "Bad" and joined the NWO. Which I think was the best thing he ever did. As much as I hated "The Hulkster" I loved "Hollywood." Cena's star will fade. And he will either re-invent himself and come back strong or he will quietly fade away. But I don't hate the guy. He's just playing the part he was cast in.
venomx
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2011, 07:21:56 PM »

Who do YOU want to win at Mania this Sunday?

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena - Cena, then a quick fight with the Rock!

The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match) - Undertaker! You know he will.

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio - I dont care

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Lawler, but stunned.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool - Snooki? WTF? NO!

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Orton!

Eight-Man Tag Team Match - I dont care

United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - who???

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - I dont care
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2011, 08:26:52 PM »

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena - I think Miz wins due to Cena-Rock getting into it.

The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match) - Undertaker - yeah don't think the streak ends here.

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio - Edge but gets into it with Christian

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Lawler and then Stone Cold stunner, J.R. comes out and beats up Cole!

John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool - Lame! Morrison vs, Ziggler would have been so much better. And how come Divas Champion Eve isn't on the card?

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Orton wins but Punk gets revenge in the end with a beatdown. I expect Ted DiBiase to join Punk soon, perhaps a new Legacy group under Punk.

Eight-Man Tag Team Match - No one cares. It'll probably be Santino et al but it should be the Corre...how stupid is it they spell their name Corre?

United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - this might be a show stealer. Bryan is probably the best all around wrestler on their roster right now and Sheamus works hard too.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Rey more than likely. I'd really like to see Cody & Ted under Punk like I said.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena - Logistically, one title is guaranteed to change hands at 'Mania.  I don't think it'll be this.  I could be wrong, and BOTH could change, but I see Miz holding onto it until the show after 'Mania, which is Extreme Rules on May 1st.  I see Rock potentially costing Cena the match and Cena 'invoking his rematch clause' at Extreme Rules.

The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match) - I see HBK potentially screwing HHH in this match.  Best friends or not, I say this based off of the promo on Raw.  HHH said something to the effect of them 'telling each other when they needed to hang up the boots."  Or some such.  It's 'no holds barred.'  I see HBK coming out and giving the Sweet Chin Music to HHH as a sign he should 'hang em up.'

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio - I see Del Rio winning this by a mile.  I see the potential story being something along the lines of Del Rio hiring Christian as another enforcer type or some such, Christian screws Edge, then has a feud with Edge.  Then, at some point, a falling out with Del Rio, setting up a title shot for Christian.

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Lawler wins, hands down.  At some point, Austin either attacks Swagger or bans him from ringside, leaving it just Lawler/Cole.  I don't see a Stunner to Lawler at all.  To Cole though, Stunners abound.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool - Morrison's team, hands-down.  I doubt they're gonna bring back Stratus and bring in a 'semi' celebrity only to have them lose.  Doesn't make sense. 

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Logically, Orton should win.  But I see Punk winning.  Or maybe it's just that I like Punk better.  Either way, I see it as one of the highlights of the show.

Eight-Man Tag Team Match - I don't care about the Corre at all.  Plus, with Ziggler and Lay-Cool losing their outing, a heel group has to win ONE match, so I see that happening here.

United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - Bryan can pull a great match out of Doink the Clown, so I see him carrying Sheamus to a decent match.  And winning the title back.  I think most fans don't care much for Sheamus and he only won the title so there could be a match at the show.  I expect Bryan to win it back, unless there's a DQ and they carry their feud to the next pay per view.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Rey wins.  Seems a throwaway match of sorts.  With Sin Cara coming in, I don't think these two will be feuding for much longer.  I'm assuming they'll have some Rey/Sin Cara stuff but don't know how soon they'll get to that.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2011, 01:33:37 AM »

Who do I want to win at Mania this Sunday?

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena - Miz

The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match) - Taker

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio - Del Rio

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Lawler

John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool - I don't care about this one at all

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Punk

Eight-Man Tag Team Match - The Corre

United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - Danieal Bryan

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Cody

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.