Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:36:57 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 146
Author Topic: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)  (Read 739794 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2011, 10:24:39 PM »

That match just ended awkwardly...I don't know guys. Buggedout

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2011, 01:04:48 AM »

That match just ended awkwardly...I don't know guys. Buggedout

I'm assuming that's from Taker vs HHH as I thought the same thing.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2011, 05:37:14 AM »

Yeah, the HHH-Undertaker one. I was thinking maybe one of em got hurt and they called an audible.

venomx
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2011, 09:25:33 AM »

HHH vs Undertaker match...

Yeah, that last chair shot made me nervous, but HHH's tombstone looked even worse.

IMO Undertaker will go 20-0 at Wrestlemaina... then retire.

Small | Large

Take it easy, man.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:57:52 AM by Venomx » Logged
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2011, 03:34:15 PM »

Lame what they did to Sheamus and Daniel Bryan...putting them in a dark lumberjack match and then in a battle royal won by the Great Khali?! Why? Sounds like it was a disappointing show from what I read...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2011, 04:29:49 PM »

I was very disappointed that Sheamus and Daniel Bryan got bumped from the card as the match would've been great. I'm expecting them to fight tonight.

As for WM last night I might be in the minority as I liked it. It wasn't a one match show like the last 2 years. Nothing was truely awful besides a Hornswoggle backstage skit and The Corre gettting squashed in 2 minutes.

Snooki did surprisingly well too.

It was a good WM not but an not an alltime great. I'd give it a B.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »

I was very disappointed that Sheamus and Daniel Bryan got bumped from the card as the match would've been great. I'm expecting them to fight tonight.

As for WM last night I might be in the minority as I liked it. It wasn't a one match show like the last 2 years. Nothing was truely awful besides a Hornswoggle backstage skit and The Corre gettting squashed in 2 minutes.

How do you not like a skit in which William Regal 'raps' and Zack Ryder sings the song "Friday"?

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2011, 09:41:45 PM »

Disappointed to see so many potentially great heels (C.M. Punk, Alberto Del Rio, the Corre, DiBiase, Sheamus) getting buried these days although Cody looked great on Raw tonight.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2011, 10:45:00 PM »

How do you not like a skit in which William Regal 'raps' and Zack Ryder sings the song "Friday"?

I liked everything about the skit but Hornsoggle

but Cena vs Rock next Wrestlemania is gonna be huge

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2011, 10:38:16 AM »

I liked everything about the skit but Hornsoggle

but Cena vs Rock next Wrestlemania is gonna be huge
It'll be huge.  If it happens.  It may be booked now.  But, as they put in fine print: "Card may be subject to change."  Things could happen.  Cena could get hurt and miss the event entirely.  Rock may be off filming a movie or whatnot, unable to attend or what have you.  Lots could happen. 

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2011, 08:07:47 PM »

Makes big sense with Wrestlemania being in Rock's old Miami stomping ground next year...

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2011, 08:51:18 PM »

Makes big sense with Wrestlemania being in Rock's old Miami stomping ground next year...
It's been years in the making.  It should be huge when it happens.  Now I just gotta sit through the rest of the sh*t they're gonna shovel out in the next 11 months.

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2011, 09:33:38 PM »

Looks like a likely Cena-Rock tag team to me...lame how they totally destroyed the Corre...yeah that was a real good career move for Barrett....

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2011, 09:46:58 PM »

Is Rock even gonna be involved in anything this year between today and say, the Royal Rumble?

I assume not.  I know Fast and Furious is coming out in two weeks, and I think he's filming a movie in a couple months.  I would assume he'd be back by the Rumble to re-build his 'feud' with Cena, in the 'Road to WrestleMania.'

Unless he just does Monday Night Raw appearances every few weeks in between movie shoots.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2011, 10:30:27 PM »

Is Rock even gonna be involved in anything this year between today and say, the Royal Rumble?

I assume not.  I know Fast and Furious is coming out in two weeks, and I think he's filming a movie in a couple months.  I would assume he'd be back by the Rumble to re-build his 'feud' with Cena, in the 'Road to WrestleMania.'

Unless he just does Monday Night Raw appearances every few weeks in between movie shoots.

That's what I think he'll do.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.