Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:31:25 AM
713392 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 146
Author Topic: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)  (Read 740017 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2130 on: April 03, 2023, 09:35:48 AM »

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/04/03/business/wwe-sale/index.html

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #2131 on: April 23, 2023, 03:43:13 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2132 on: May 18, 2023, 06:53:42 AM »

RIP Billy Graham.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #2133 on: June 07, 2023, 11:22:30 AM »

we lost The Iron Shiek today

RIP

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2134 on: June 07, 2023, 12:28:21 PM »

Just heard that myself. Sad news. He was a funny guy. I wonder if someone else will take up his mantle and make a daily tweet saying "f**k Hulk Hogan".

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2135 on: June 07, 2023, 05:39:51 PM »

Even I know who the Iron Sheik was. He was a Twitter legend.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #2136 on: June 07, 2023, 06:25:52 PM »

Even I know who the Iron Sheik was. He was a Twitter legend.

He was just another retired wrestler… until he gave this interview

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2iNgnqDsTV8&pp=ygUYVGhlIGlyb24gc2hlaWsgZ29lcyBudXRz

& here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9K-wEUCCvE0&pp=ygUYVGhlIGlyb24gc2hlaWsgZ29lcyBudXRz

It went viral

The people Sheik had run his Twitter always operated like the way he did in the interview

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2137 on: July 14, 2023, 12:40:44 PM »

So fancy owning some second-hand wrestling gear? If not it seems there are plenty of people who do.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295813555187

Mandy Rose who was fired for having an Onlyfans account has put hers up for sale.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #2138 on: July 18, 2023, 04:57:30 PM »

This is the footage from unaired interviews which are outtakes with Mean Gene Oakland

f**king hilarious BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-zOyh7hZY

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2139 on: July 27, 2023, 03:13:17 PM »

Scotty 2 Hottie has been spotted backstage at an AEW event.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #2140 on: July 31, 2023, 12:55:08 PM »

"Exotic" Adrian Street passed

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/adrian-street-flamboyant-wrestling-icon-has-died-at-82/ar-AA1eB5nm?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=950857382cc448c69aee1863b35cea16&ei=23

There's a pretty good short documentary about him on Peacock.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #2141 on: August 24, 2023, 06:27:05 PM »

Terry Funk passed away.

Also, breaking news, Bray Wyatt passed away at 36.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2142 on: August 25, 2023, 12:12:59 AM »

Terry Funk passed away.

Also, breaking news, Bray Wyatt passed away at 36.

I'd heard about Funk and that was expected. The Wyatt one shocked me although I know he's been ill for a long time now. The second member of the Wyatt Family stable to pass away early. He had 4 kids and was supposed to get married before the end of the year.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2143 on: August 28, 2023, 01:58:52 AM »

We watched Saturday night's 'Collision' before the 'All In' event from London. It was interesting to hear the boo's drowning out the cheers for the first one whenever CM Punk stepped in the ring. I couldn't tell which reaction was more dominant during the PPV. It didn't come as any surprise when I heard that Punk had been involved in an altercation (yet again) with another wrestler (Jack (Luke's son) Perry) prior to 'All In'. While I am not privy to what is happening back stage, the more of these things happen the more my thinking moves towards Punk being the problem.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #2144 on: August 28, 2023, 04:03:15 PM »

We watched Saturday night's 'Collision' before the 'All In' event from London. It was interesting to hear the boo's drowning out the cheers for the first one whenever CM Punk stepped in the ring. I couldn't tell which reaction was more dominant during the PPV. It didn't come as any surprise when I heard that Punk had been involved in an altercation (yet again) with another wrestler (Jack (Luke's son) Perry) prior to 'All In'. While I am not privy to what is happening back stage, the more of these things happen the more my thinking moves towards Punk being the problem.
From what I've heard, Jack wanted to do a spot in a match a week or two ago on Collision, featuring the use of real glass, and executives said "No." They wanted candy glass, like the type used in film. They argued with Jack, and Punk was asked to talk to Perry as the locker room leader. Punk agreed with management, as using real glass can be dangerous (severed arteries, etc). Perry was upset and felt they and Punk were wrong and "old school."

Then at All In, as Punk was about to have a match, Perry alluded to "Real Glass" within earshot of Punk, who got hot.

Granted Punk shouldn't have had an altercation with him over it, when the owners and executives day no to something, take it at that. Also, real glass for a wrestling match is dumb.

The Bucks, Perry, Page, not a fan. They're the worst.

Fact is, Punk is a draw and the biggest one they have. In terms of ratings and merch sales and the like. The network studies the numbers of ratings and even YouTube views. Punk generally has the upper hand there. Why get rid of him? He's been right.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.