Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 09, 2015, 05:46:31 AM
555226 Posts in 42355 Topics by 5441 Members
Latest Member: ShellySouz Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 10 FAVORITE Bad Movies! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Top 10 FAVORITE Bad Movies!  (Read 1549 times)
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2015, 03:18:21 PM »

There's so many to choose from.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Donít get too close, itís dark inside.
Itís where my demons hide, itís where my demons hide.
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2015, 11:23:26 PM »

Small | Large

Me love CARNIVAL OF SOULS long time.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2015, 06:16:43 PM »

I'm sorry It took me so long to respond to me own s**t-but-I told you i was gonna drag it out!
That gives folks time to debate-my second-
Most folks log this in this in at the early 60's-it was actually made in 1959-it wasn't released onto a horrified audiance untill the 60's
Like anybody gives a flying  f**k.
I first saw it sometime in the mid 70's-my step brother Jimmy (who ended up being a serial killer)  was so scared when the monster broke out of the closet-!)
Ah!-Good memories.
OH! It was gonna be a nudie movie-AND it was gonna have a scene at the end where rats eat her head!

Rare nudie shot!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:01:42 PM by Rev. Powell » Logged

\"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!\" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?"
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Ed, Ego and Superego
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 01:07:52 PM »

I'm lumping a bit, and in no real order (and there are many many more)
1) Gamera in general
2) Godzilla in general (especially with King Ghidorah)
3) 20 Million Miles to Earth
4) King Kong (1938)
5) the Green Slime... BEST monsters ever
6) Night of the lepus/Killer shrews (lumped for animal hijinx)
7) Megaforce- Saw it late one night at age 8, and it hooked me.  Night Flight how I miss ye.
8) Not REALLY B- Enter the Dragon
9) Lumping some classics- creature from Black Lagoon, Universal Monsters.
10) Plan 9, JUST for the intro
Bonus- Shadow of the Vampire

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2015, 07:06:27 PM »

! No longer available Small | Large

I dont gotta say s**t about this movie around here-I'LL just say it is one of OUR favorites!
This is BAD MOVIES ya no!  Twirling
LOOK! Its Donald Trump!

\"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!\" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?"
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 11:57:45 AM »

Citizen Kane
The Godfather
Star Wars

no really no special order just looking at things Ive given 5 stars to on NF

Beer Drinkers in Space - a bunch of guys who worked at Disneyworld made this stupid but charming Star Wars/ Trek parody

edit review

Chariots of the Gods - The History channel owes this guy a billion dollars

Demon Seed - one of those "hate it when that happens" movies: a woman is held as a sexual captive by her house

French p***ycat  -very silly sex comedy w/ Sybil Danning

Hell Comes to Frogtown - if you don't know you better ask somebody

Hillbilly Monster (Conrad Brooks) - some of the best bad acting imaginable. anti acting

King Frat - "Holy s**t: fart contest!"

Lord Love a Duck - one of the mainstream movies that took a very weird path and freaked everybody out including freaks like me

MST3K: The Sinister Urge

Pamela's Prayer - Christian movie going for variety here

The Van - life in the 70's > now
Side Out - imagine that Ben Stiller dodge ball movie but totally serious, but totally ridiculous because of that
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 05:20:40 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged

New Visitor

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2015, 05:09:58 AM »

These don't go in any particular order

Watchers in the Woods

Masters of the Universe

17 Again

History of the World Part 1

The Imposters

Dracula 2000

Flash Gordon

Ghost Shark

The Last Dragon

Cutthroat Island
Gene Worm
Guru of anything Kaiju, Half-Life geek, Kaiju Collector, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Nothing's More Good than a Bad Movie!

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2015, 09:16:54 PM »

Can I add favorite bad television shows too? Meh, I'll just list them separately.

I would have put John Carpenter's "The Thing" in there too, but that certainly doesn't count as a B-Movie.

• "Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!" - From sharks on roller coasters, to sharks in space! How much better could you get?
  • "Terrorvision" - An alien man-eating house pet attacks the home of a cuckoo seventies family.
  • "Fiend Without a Face" - Flying brains that bleed fruit preserves! How delightful!
  • "Attack of the Crab Monsters" - Some gigantic, talking monster crabs get a little crabby!
  • "The Giant Claw" - It's a flying battleship! A giant vulture of death threatens the whole planet!
  • "Attack of the Giant Leeches" - Watch out in the swamp! There may be men in garbage bags!
  • "The Crawling Eye" - An army of giant, alien octopus-eyes invade Earth!
  • "Godzilla: Final Wars" - Godzilla gets even more badass and even takes out his 1998 ripoff!
  • "Nagira" - An unreleased German film (I saw the trailer, so I'm putting it on) about a giant crab-snake-piranha hybrid that attacks all of Germany! Even gets to fight a robot!
  • "Thunder of the Gigantic Serpent" - Some animal-gigantifying juice is stolen and lost by terrorists, then a little girl finds it and releases Mozler! The legendary rubber snake of death!

TV Shows:

• "Superhuman Barom 1" - Two boys are given a device by an alien old man to fight against Doruge, and his body-part, and creature-based minions! As well as his thumbprint men.
  • "Diamond Eye: Warrior of Light" - A journalist is protected by an army of evil monsters by a diamond-incased superhero.
  • "Star Trek" - Going aboard on the Enterprise, is like signing up for random disasters to happen.
  • "Assault! Armor Jack!" - A seemingly plotless show, where a long-haired hero with two swords stabs two hilarious monsters to death.
  • "Ultraman Ace" - A new Ultra is fighting against an alien called "Yapool" and his army of object, and animal-base monsters.
  • "Swift Hero Lion Maru" - Who knew the world would have to be protected by a Samurai Persian Cat?
  • "Superhuman Squadron Jetman" - Keep any eye on your household items! They may come to life!
  • "Spectreman" - A giant bronze man must protect Earth from an evil monkey and is pollution-based monsters!
  • "Thunder Mask" - This is what would happen if Ultraman were to sign up as a luchador.
  • "Iron Armor Mikazuki" - A hero must fight against monsters from his previous memories, including a dragon-mirror, and a flying watermelon!

There were lots I missed in here! But, these are my favorites.

More than honored to be here, with the awesome community of

Need to know something kaiju-related? Ask me!

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest-looking thing, yet! Some of your buddies went down there awhile ago, and I haven't seen them since." - Security Guard, 1999.

How many can you identify?

Pages: 1 [2] Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 10 FAVORITE Bad Movies! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os∑mo∑sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.