Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:08:57 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What do the B-filmers look like? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41
Author Topic: What do the B-filmers look like?  (Read 325987 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2007, 11:49:25 AM »

Why do I have this weird urge to photoshop your mustache to make it smaller and put you in a Nazi uniform?

Seig Heil!   BounceGiggle

Well, I am of German bloodlines and have a moustache and black hair.  I know exactly why you think I might look like Adolph Hitler:  you are a racist who thinks all black-haired German men look like Adolph Hitler.

In my defense, the only gassing I have ever done is after eating spicy food and no one was harmed, though several were inconvenienced.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2007, 12:23:50 PM »

Well, I am of German bloodlines and have a moustache and black hair.  I know exactly why you think I might look like Adolph Hitler:  you are a racist who thinks all black-haired German men look like Adolph Hitler.

But Hitler wasn't German.
He was from Austria.   Twirling
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »

Here I am circa 1956!

Hey Ash I called Menard on the lack of a picture back Skaboi started the frappr site. You'd think he had lots of pictures of himself, being into photography the way he is.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2007, 01:47:38 PM »

You'd think he had lots of pictures of himself, being into photography the way he is.

And being into himself the way he his.    Twirling   Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2007, 10:04:04 PM »

And let's not discuss how much fun hangovers are these days.......
Yes.  Let’s not.   Cheers  How did I ever do what I used to do (and try again every weekend)?  Thumbup

I realize I'm new and no one knows me or cares what I look like, but here I am anyway.
I have enjoyed viewing everybody’s pictures and comments.  This is a wonderful thread and I for one care to see you.  You got great hair, girl! 

I'm technologically challenged, as another poster put it, but you can see my mug here:

About Andrew, Hitler had piercing blue eyes.  I don't see a resemblance.  Under the right circumstances I don't mind inconveniencing a few people, too.  Wink
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 12:12:26 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2007, 12:55:06 AM »

I am certain that the great photochopping talents here in this board, nay, in this thread, could surely create us a picture of Menard, if he should not deign to post one for us of his own free will...
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2007, 08:06:53 AM »

I believe that Menard's non appearance could quite possibly be saving us all from turning to stone, so maybe he's just being considerate?................................Naw, not our Menard.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Snivelly
Bad Movie Lover

....a heady mix of ignorance and enthusiasm.

« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2007, 01:26:04 PM »

And let's not discuss how much fun hangovers are these days.......
Yes.  Let’s not.   Cheers  How did I ever do what I used to do (and try again every weekend)?  Thumbup

I realize I'm new and no one knows me or cares what I look like, but here I am anyway.
I have enjoyed viewing everybody’s pictures and comments.  This is a wonderful thread and I for one care to see you.  You got great hair, girl! 

I'm technologically challenged, as another poster put it, but you can see my mug here:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=179878871&albumID=0&imageID=2265343 

About Andrew, Hitler had piercing blue eyes.  I don't see a resemblance.  Under the right circumstances I don't mind inconveniencing a few people, too.  Wink

Awww, thanks!    TeddyR

I had fun seeing all of the pics too, it's nice to put a face with a name.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't the sport for you.
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2007, 10:04:00 AM »

I had fun seeing all of the pics too, it's nice to put a face with a name.

This is true...incidentally, if anyone is still wondering what menard looks like, his picture might be up on frappr (when I started the thread, he pointed out that people had already posted pics there, so he may have done it himself, as well).  Wink

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2007, 03:07:26 AM »

I've often wondered why Menard refuses to post a real pic of himself.

Most of us have submitted our pics because we are comfortable with our appearance and with who we are.
Why haven't you?
Are you that hideous that we would all recoil in terror at the very sight of you?

C'mon dude!
Post a pic.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 03:39:18 PM by Ash » Logged
Coffin Joe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2007, 06:10:14 AM »

Been coming here for a while but only recently registered so what the hell. GO GO SUPER-BEARD!

I don't look that creapy all the time.(or that hairy) TongueOut

I can smell ants.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2007, 06:35:36 AM »

Been coming here for a while but only recently registered so what the hell. GO GO SUPER-BEARD!

I don't look that creapy all the time.(or that hairy) TongueOut

I have found that, if you are going for non-creepy, it is always best to avoid pictures of things like skeletons, demons, or Michael Berryman in the background.

I am certain that the great photochopping talents here in this board, nay, in this thread, could surely create us a picture of Menard, if he should not deign to post one for us of his own free will...

I don't think you are going to coerce Menard into posting his image here.  I do, however, like the theory that he is an entity that was created by random pieces of the Internet achieving sentience - mostly the naughty bits.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2007, 06:59:39 AM »

I've often wondered why Menard refuses to post a real pic of himself.

He must be ashamed of his appearance or is seriously lacking in the self confidence department...or both.

Do you look like the Elephant Man Menard?
Even if you did...I doubt anyone here would care.
I wouldn't.
You could be uglier than the elephant man and I'd still be interested in what you have to say.

Most of us have submitted our pics because we are comfortable with our appearance and with who we are.
Why haven't you?
Are you that hideous that we would all recoil in terror at the very sight of you?

C'mon dude!
Post a pic.

Maybe he's wanted. As in "WANTED:DEAD or ALIVE". If that's the case...I take back everything I said....no hard feelings, huh Menard...? Heh...? No...NO,DON"T AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Seiously....I felt kinda uncomfertable,at first,about posting my picture....not even sure why.  Perhaps he feels the mystery and anominty makes  him more ....uhhh...mysterious...? Like Michael Myers or  Leatherface? Or The Phantom of the Opera, creeping around to attack those who defile th his bizzrare sense of right and wrong? Is there a chandelier in this room....?
 Actually,it's kinda fun not knowing what Menard looks like...he's kinda like the Phantom of the Board. Ready to pounce from the rafters. II reverse my opinion....I think it's kinda cool he doesn't reveal himself.  Thumbup
 Besides...if we see him...our eyes might bleed,and then we'd puke up our chitlens,and zombies would appear.... TongueOut

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2007, 11:29:55 AM »

Maybe Menards a vampire and can't have his picture taken.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2007, 05:50:46 AM »

BounceGiggle

Check out my new avatar ~ Menard looks like a cute, cuddly, blue Hugh Hefner, smoking jacket and all.  TeddyR

Just kidding, Mr M!  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What do the B-filmers look like? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.