Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:48:40 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite William Shatner Film? « previous next »
Poll
Question: Which of these William Shatner films is your favorite?
Kingdom of the Spiders (1977) - 5 (45.5%)
The Devil's Rain (1975) - 1 (9.1%)
Big Bad Mama (1974) - 1 (9.1%)
White Comanche (1968) - 0 (0%)
Incubus (1965) - 0 (0%)
The Outrage (1964) - 0 (0%)
The Intruder (1962) - 1 (9.1%)
The Explosive Generation (1961) - 0 (0%)
Impulse (1974) - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Favorite William Shatner Film?  (Read 4820 times)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 08:19:03 PM »

I haven't seen any of these movies.  I doubt I'm missing anything.

Now that's not a very B-attitude. Well I guess Rebel will just have to live and learn  TeddyR. Welcome to the board Rebel. By the way what are you rebelling against? That's what they would ask in the film THE WILD ONE.

Small | Large

Tempest
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 03:44:32 PM »

Uhh, you forgot Star Trek.....

Or is that too obvious?
Oldskool138
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 07:17:03 PM »

I got my copy of Impulse today!  I forgot how hysterical Shatner is in it.  His outfits alone are worth the price of admission.  The chase through the car wash had me in stitches.  Harold Sakata looked truly embarrassed to be involved in that scene. 

All the characters replay lines of dialog from other scenes in their thoughts through voice-overs.  I guess one of two things happened:  The director had no faith in his actors to convey the right emotions for the scene or he's just a hack who knows nothing about pacing, editing or nuance.  It's probably the latter.  The girl's main purpose in the script was to wander around witnessing William Shatner do things.  She has Jason-like teleportation powers to boot.  No matter how fast Shat runs, she's right behind him.

A must see for us B-Movie fans!  Thumbup

He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature... and because of it, the greatest in the universe........
-Dr. Paul Nelson (Peter Graves)

That gum you like is going to come back in style.
-The Man from Another Place
Raffine

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 08:09:04 PM »

I got my copy of Impulse today! 

Amazon's got it for $2.65 so I guess I'm in. I'm curious about the Shatner film INCUBUS (1965) with the dialogue all in Esperanto.

Bad News: Unless you live in China, Hungary, or Bulgaria you're out of luck finding an Esperanto class. 

Today I got my Nick Philips Horror Trilogy (SATAN'S BLACK WEDDING/CRIMINALLY INSANE/CRIMINALLY INSANE II). It'll be the perfect background noise while I rush around and try to get the taxes done tonight.  Hatred 

Apparently Philips and Priscilla Alden continued the antics of Crazy Fat Ethel in a couple of more films titled DEATH NURSE and, not surprisingly, DEATH NURSE 2, but these are apparently next to impossible to find.  Thumbdown

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Torgo

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 08:56:41 PM »

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite William Shatner Film? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.