Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:42:05 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WHO FREAKED YOU OUT? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: WHO FREAKED YOU OUT?  (Read 50857 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2008, 10:31:54 PM »

This guy freaked me out as well...though not a movie....(YET...I believe it is to be one soon ...though I think Jim Van Beebber did a short film called SAY YOU LOVE SATAN)....Ricky Kasso-the LI Acid King....

Small | Large

At he time of the murder,I was staying with my Ma in Mastic Shirly and saw Ricky on the news....I was hanging around a lot of 'street' kids and people at the time as well...I was 22....and there was a weird vibe on Long Island at the time...a lot of drugs,metalheads and Satan s**t was going on. I even recall the rumors of some kid getting kiled. One of the factors that led me to get the hell outta Dodge and coming back to Michigan.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
LuckyLisp
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »

I forgot about the butcher from The Mad Butcher. Everyone thinks that movie is a joke, but that guy gave me nightmares.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »

This guy freaked me out as well...though not a movie....(YET...I believe it is to be one soon ...though I think Jim Van Beebber did a short film called SAY YOU LOVE SATAN)....Ricky Kasso-the LI Acid King....

At he time of the murder,I was staying with my Ma in Mastic Shirly and saw Ricky on the news....I was hanging around a lot of 'street' kids and people at the time as well...I was 22....and there was a weird vibe on Long Island at the time...a lot of drugs,metalheads and Satan s**t was going on. I even recall the rumors of some kid getting kiled. One of the factors that led me to get the hell outta Dodge and coming back to Michigan.
That was nasty.  That freaked me out.  I've lived in NJ all my life... I remember a lot of that Long Island crap going on.  But, there's f'd up sh!t everywhere. 

AnOther thread made me think of PATTY McCORMACK in THE BAD SEEDThat kid... she freaked me out!!!   Buggedout
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 10:30:56 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Bloodsoaked Phantasm
New Visitor

« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »

As a child, both The Gate and the Tales from the Crypt episode, The Ventriloquist's Dummy, starring Bob Goldthwait, gave me nightmares. My babysitter (god, was she horrific in her own right!) made us watch those. Now, I love The Gate.
Another one thing that usually finds it's way into creeping me out are the seemingly glowing eyes of Jesus in the closet in Carrie.
VogNhymn
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2008, 07:05:10 AM »

I haven't been freaked out by a film in a very long time. However, the Russian film PHILOSOPHY OF A KNIFE really did the trick this weekend.
the master
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »

im afraid of count orlok from nosferatu a symphony of horro Buggedout
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2008, 10:53:00 PM »

As a child, both The Gate and the Tales from the Crypt episode, The Ventriloquist's Dummy, starring Bob Goldthwait, gave me nightmares. My babysitter (god, was she horrific in her own right!) made us watch those. Now, I love The Gate.
Another one thing that usually finds it's way into creeping me out are the seemingly glowing eyes of Jesus in the closet in Carrie.
Fats gon' gitchoo...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 05:47:57 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

Bloodsoaked Phantasm
New Visitor

« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2008, 10:55:37 PM »

I really liked Magic, but it didn't really get to me. I was already desensitized by the time I saw it.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2008, 11:04:11 PM »

I really liked Magic, but it didn't really get to me. I was already desensitized by the time I saw it.
Understood, but I thought Fats was freakier than the dummy in the Tales From The Crypt episode with Bobcat Goldthwaite (which I just recently sat thru on Chiller.)  If I fail to make you laugh, then it is my goal to mess with yer head.   TeddyR

JJ80
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2008, 01:57:40 PM »

Even now those 'Identikit' pictures of crime suspects that they show on the news and "Crimewatch"/America's Most Wanted" type shows are disturbing. I think it's the inherent dangerous malignity of their subjects coupled with the sinisterly one-dimensional way that they are drawn that has the effect on me. I remember one shot of a wanted murderer in London was shown with a eerie picture of a half-moon and night sky in the background giving it a Gothic horror movie like effect.
AllisonSNLKid
Dedicated Viewer

Your Saturday Night Live Guru since 1996!

« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »

There was 2 things that ever scared me as a kid (that I remember I never got into real horror movies till Jr. High and was never freaked out by any of them by then)

1) Large Marge in Pee Wee's Big Adventure
2) Christopher Lloyd's Cartoon version of himself at the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

However actually there was 1 thing that freaked me out... Freshmen year of college. My freind lent me the Sleepaway Camp trilogy...
Angela's face at the end of the movie freaked the hell out of me!

Amen to the animated Christopher Lloyd!  I saw Who Framed Roger Rabbit in the movies in 1988, when I was six years old (I'm 25 now - 26 in October), and was TERRIFIED of Judge Doom when he got run over by the steamroller, especially when he chanted in the high pitch voice:

"When I killed your brother, I talked JUST LIKE THIS!"

Very scary when you're young, but I still get uneasy over it.

It's like people only do things because they get paid.  And that's just really sad.
The Unknown Murderer
New Visitor

« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »

1.) The Glick boy that sits up in his coffin in Salem's Lot. 

2.) The diseased sister and Gage from Pet Sematary.

3.) As a little boy, I had a nightmare about this girl standing in a kitchen, just in front of a sliding glass door that looked out onto the back patio.

In this dream, she turned towards me and I could see that she didn't have eyes, only open sockets that provided a view into the backyard.

She looked like Blair from the Facts of Life.

I couldn't look at Lisa Welchel for years after that!   Buggedout
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 02:44:14 PM by The Unknown Murderer » Logged

"I probably stabbed your sister at summer camp. It wasn't my fault, you should have seen what she was doing!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2008, 08:29:59 PM »

Small | Large

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2008, 08:39:15 PM »

Here's how I've been feeling 'bout some postings on this forum...:   BounceGiggle  Lookingup
Small | Large

AllisonSNLKid
Dedicated Viewer

Your Saturday Night Live Guru since 1996!

« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2008, 09:38:10 PM »

2.) The diseased sister and Gage from Pet Sematary.

Cute little Gage was not so cute when he was resurrected.  And the sister, Zelda?  Yikes!  She was played by a man, because the casting dept. couldn't find a female that was skinny enough to play her.

Andre Linoge from "Storm the Century" left me uneasy, especially how he offed his first victim.  And at the end of the movie, little Ralphie Anderson, age 14, when he bared his fangs at his father, Mike, whom he was taken from during that awful storm.

And, I'm sure most wouldn't agree with me - Sean Young in Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde - perhaps its the idea that I've been terrified of her since I was 11 (when I saw "Ace Ventura" in the movies and found out Lois Einhorn was Ray Finkel).  It's just that from the get-go, Helen Hyde was a psycho b***h - I took a hint when she slammed a cabinet drawer into Jeremy Piven's manhood in her very first Richard takeover.  So, how come she got first billing, when it took at least 15-20 minutes for her to show up?  We saw Tim Daly in the first scene!  And he's too lovely to be afraid of.

It's like people only do things because they get paid.  And that's just really sad.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WHO FREAKED YOU OUT? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.