Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:29:13 PM
713361 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WHO FREAKED YOU OUT? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: WHO FREAKED YOU OUT?  (Read 50860 times)
Scott123
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2008, 10:05:23 AM »

To this day, I have never watched The Exorcist, and never will. I've watched scenes etc., but that movie just gives me the creeps and I will never watch it.
 That's the only one.

AllisonSNLKid
Dedicated Viewer

Your Saturday Night Live Guru since 1996!

« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2008, 10:15:13 PM »

It took me until I was almost 18 to watch The Exorcist...not sure if I could have handled it before that.  That was in 2001...and I haven't seen it since, though I really did enjoy it.

It's like people only do things because they get paid.  And that's just really sad.
Undead
Dedicated Viewer

Time to play.

« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2008, 02:31:21 PM »

Another, more recent, movie that freaked me out was the American remake of The Grudge. I was mostly underwhelmed by it but most of Toshio's scenes disturbed the hell out of me. Every once in a while when getting up to pee at 2am I become horribly certain that the creepy little bastard is going to be standing in my bathroom. Buggedout

Can you yell "Movie!" in a crowded fire station?
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2008, 03:37:49 PM »

I don't know if I was really"freaked out"but when I saw Boogeyman(the one from the early 80s)it scared me.
Remember the scene where the little boy has a knife and is walking towards the room where his moms boyfriend is?
I knew that something bad was going to happen,so instead of looking at the screen,I looked down at the floor.
I than realized,hey this is only a movie.I than looked up to see the man get stabbed repeatedly and was no longer afraid.

I did not see Carrie until several years after its release.My dad had the paperback book with the black and white photos in the middle.The one showing her covered in pig blood?Oh yeah,that definitely "freaked out"my little 6 year old mind.
Warp Ninja X
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »

The Boogeyman is one of things that scare me too. Like in the scene when he's in that mirror getting off the bed  to them and they keep showing that part Buggedout
schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2008, 10:36:36 AM »

The first time I saw a victim in "The Ring" (American version) I was freaked out. Also the ghost. And the video itself was disturbingly creepy in a way I can't put my finger on.

This was a rare occasion where I liked the American remake better than the original.
Nukie 2
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I did it all for the...

« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2008, 10:40:29 AM »

Pet Cemetary.  There were several scary moments in this film; like the little kid with the scapel, or that girl with spinal menegitis.  That girls still gives me shivers.

Yeah, right on!
Or how about when possessed Gage slits the old mans achiles tendon, ugh, still makes mine sensitive.

Dr. Caligari is creepy, as is the original Night of the Living Dead-- just the way the movies move, and the music are perfect.

What was the episode on Afred Hitchcock Presents, where a graverobber is punished by bearing the expression of a rotting corpse, anyone? Whatever that episode, that was freaky!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 10:52:37 AM by Nukie 2 » Logged

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2008, 07:02:06 PM »

Just last night,I watched EMBRYO.What freaked me out was seeing the baby in the aquarium and than it gets knocked over and the baby spills out on to the floor,and no one bothers to pick it up or even see if it is okay!WTF?!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WHO FREAKED YOU OUT? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.