Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:38:11 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The most weirdest/dumbest monster you've ever seen? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: The most weirdest/dumbest monster you've ever seen?  (Read 29818 times)
sideorderofninjas
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2007, 10:54:54 PM »

I had forgotten how dumb the killer pinata was in Pinata: Survival Island

SideOrderOfNinjas
http://www.sideorderofninjas.com

"Wielding useless trivia like a katana."
watson11
New Visitor

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2007, 04:27:39 AM »

Hi,
   I think the most weirdest monster I saw was from the movie Grudge.This was also the scariest one I saw in the films.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2007, 06:22:02 AM »

This is the only picture I could find of the dumb monster.  If you have not seen the movie and need a laugh, watch the movie and check out the monster.  What a riot.   

John

hahahahahaha wtf
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2007, 09:06:34 AM »

Wow.  Some phenomenal critters out there.

I have to vote for the mangy carpet monster from The Creeping Terror too.  The thing flops along looking like a wounded shag carpet escaping after a bad frat party. 

My memory may have embroidered it but I fondly recall glimpsing several sets of tennis shoes underneath providing locomotion, as well as one of the 'victims' reaching up and lifting the leading edge of the carpet - er, orifice - over her in order to facilitate being swallowed.  Hard to beat for 'dumb' factor.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2007, 09:46:15 AM »

This is the only picture I could find of the dumb monster.  If you have not seen the movie and need a laugh, watch the movie and check out the monster.  What a riot.   

John

hahahahahaha wtf

Where did you find that???  I searched for almost an hour.

I thought that the monster was dumb, why didn't they take a hamer to it???  It was made of clay.

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2007, 12:48:11 PM »

He appeared only briefly, but I would like to put in an honourable mention for the guy in the rabbit suit in Night of the Lepus

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2007, 10:48:00 AM »

I scanned this picture from a copy of and old Famous Monsters mag...It's from the movie JUST IMAGINE...really goofy suit! It's a Martian...looks kinda cheezy New Wave...

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2007, 05:30:21 PM »

Four pages of replies and no one has yet mentioned the terror that is The Godmonster of Indian Flats?

For shame!

Here's a YouTube clip Small | Large

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2007, 05:49:07 PM »

It looks like Alf's monsterous brother or something lke that
Raffine

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

JUST IMAGINE

That movie's a hoot! It's from 1930 and I'm guessing the first sci-fi musical, with lots of pre-code naughtiness. The star is El Brendel an odd comedian with a terrible fake Swedish accent who goes into suspended animation and wakes up in the distant year 1980. Names have been replaced with letters and numbers like "LN-18" and "RT-21" (get it?) and everybody flies around in little personal airplanes and buys babies out of vending machine. Part of the movie is set on Mars, where that fellow in the picture lives.  There a several really terrible/hilarious big musical numbers, some of them by Martians. One really promising number featuring Martain maidens in monkey suits is unfortunately interupted by some evil Martians. Maureen O'Sullivan is the heroine and appears as a big "singing" head in telescope.

It's never been released on VHS or DVD but turns up (or used to) on the Fox Movie Channel every once in a while so there's probably bootleg DVD-Rs around. Required viewiing!

« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 06:38:13 PM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Pilgermann

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2007, 06:40:03 PM »

Oh God, that Piņata movie is on AMC all of the time (it was on last night, actually).  They've betrayed their name (American Movie Classics) for a long time, now.

KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2007, 10:07:28 PM »

Four pages of replies and no one has yet mentioned the terror that is The Godmonster of Indian Flats?

For shame!

Here's a YouTube clip

Theres something on that guy that just seems to dangle.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2007, 05:11:06 AM »

Oh God, that Piņata movie is on AMC all of the time (it was on last night, actually).  They've betrayed their name (American Movie Classics) for a long time, now.

Yeah...I just watched HOT RODS to HELL on TCM...a classic?!
Great fun...but...? I'm glad they think so...because where else on TV would you find this kinda stuff? Speaking of TV...I take back everything I ever said about IFC...they been having some good stuff on latley...just saw a Coffin Joe (!!!) movie on there last week!!! Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2007, 11:50:31 AM »

For shame!

Here's a YouTube clip

I cannot view it from here, but will guess that the clip is of the women waltzing with the monster.  I never quite understood that part either.

You know, the werewolf from "Monster Dog" probably deserves a mention.  It ended up looking like a plastic head on a stick.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2007, 04:37:11 PM »

There were some pretty hilarious monsters in the old Doctor Who show...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The most weirdest/dumbest monster you've ever seen? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: osˇmoˇsis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is Š 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.