Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:27:39 PM
712918 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Sorority House Vampires from Hell « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sorority House Vampires from Hell  (Read 24562 times)
Scaarge
« on: August 19, 2002, 12:06:16 PM »

Wow.  The things that the good Sergeant endures for our benefit....
daMojoman
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Thanks for the review...awesome...looks like Plan 9 From Outer Space finally has something to be compared to and actually come out ahead.  Judging from the clip and the waves, this is one I just gotta inflict upon myself...am I a masochist? No...but I have been called a dirty dog and as the ads say, "All dogs love CHEESE!"
Unseen Unheard
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This review is so true.  You've got this supposedly erotic-comedic-horror movie, and it can't even get one of those right.  What's the next step below "qomedy"?  Xhomedy?  Even if the dialogue were funny, the quality of the sound is so poor you wouldn't understand it anyway.  That's why subway platform announcers don't do stand-up.

When I saw the movie --which thankfully will be the last time I ever see that movie-- there were characters popping in and out and so many things that didn't make sense that I have to assume this was some sort of rejected improv tape for "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"
Da VirgoMan
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Sarge, you're right. Raal-what's-his-name DOES sound like Mojo Jojo...save that Mojo Jojo can actually ACT!
In some weird warped way, now I have the urge to cover myself in Cheez Doodles and watch this movie, while chanting 'I am a toodle-twit,I am a toodle-twit'...

Steven Payne
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I worked on the above mentioned film (Sorority House Vampires) as sound man, and did (uncredited) rewrites.  The movie was shot in 1990 on digital video, NOT as a 3-D movie.  For the past 13 years I've seen this film in various formats.  I even own one, where a wraparound scene was shot to try to add sense to the story.  The wraparound served only to detract from what was initially a lightweight, though at the time, at the very least, easy to follow plot.  The people were nice to work with, the story was a bad idea to shoot.  Most of the crew were very talented people working on the film as a "resume-stuffer" during downtime to make sure they stayed active and to do a little networking.  Some of the rewrites I and the credited writers injected added a modicum of humor.  But so far all of the wraparounds intended to "update" the original footage have left it an unintelligible mess.  It would be better served to be released simply as it, a not very good, lightweight T&A trash movie, much like all the other "Sorority House" movies, and then given a decent and dignified death.
Wolfgangerl
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2004, 10:48:13 PM »

When will bad movies stop quoting the great Monty Python? When will the maddness end?
kzintichmee
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw this movie last night, as part of a ten movie dvd thingy. The surfer chick was excellent looking, I don't care if they were fake. I kept waiting for a good shot of Buffy which is why I sat through the whole thing. They must have scoured the local juke joints for the actresses. Truly, an awful experience.
el cal
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I think this is the worst movie ever.  I like bad movies, reaaaly bad movies. but this is the worst. ever.
Unredeemable.
Arm Commander
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 03:15:59 PM »

What did they study in school? Pay off in the studio? They just made a horrible movie! It is my duty to eradicate all the skull-rated movies out of this holy place, so for being an audience-torturing schlock, I, the great and everlasting Arm Commander, sentence it to the Torture Room of the Inferno! No second chances, no pleads. Only death awaits this movie.
BadMovieLover
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 12:34:09 AM »

I just finished watching this movie...when I see something this bad, I don't think about the movie, I think about other things:

1.  How on earth did someone make this?  Where did the funding come from?  Did someone just have a lot of money to waste on making a movie?

2.  How does a movie like this reach the shelves?  If I make 90 mins of video and edit it, can I get included in a DVD pack, no matter what it's about?

3.  Ok, let's just assume #1 and #2 somehow get answered for me...who sees this and says, "Yeah, we'll distribute that for you!"????

Ok, so now that I'm off that, there are a few things I don't understand at all about the movie...the opening for one...it has nothing to do with anything.  Did they just pay some strippers to dance for them and include that as the 1st 10 mins of the movie?  Why did they blur most of this part out?  What was with the subtitles?  What was with the 'stabilizing image' footage in the closet?

I've seen some pretty bad movies...some of them have no plot at all...this one actually had a plot, but this was a 15 minute short with 75 mins of filler...where do they find all these girls that love to get naked in movies?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Sorority House Vampires from Hell « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.