Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:21:41 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Hundra « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hundra  (Read 26216 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: April 20, 2007, 08:27:38 PM »

Hundra is a female barbarian and the last of her feminist tribe.  Her problem is a complex one.  You see, Hundra hates men, but must get pregnant to ensure the survival of women's rights.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 05:20:50 AM »

How does she get her bow to make that sound? Almost a laser gun!

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:43:37 AM »

Another good one from Andrew.

One always wonders how much of the humor in a film, brought out by Andrew in his review, is intentional, and how much is unintentional.

He does her doggy-style and bites her on the buttocks. Darn! That man must have been an acrobat in a previous life.

I'd like to see that at the pledge break for our local public TV, too. "And for a small pledge of $120.00, one of these lovely virigins. Guaranteed." I'd wonder if it'd increase the number of pledges.

I was going to ask, what if she had a boy, but Andrew answered that question.

Either the women of Hundra's tribe have a shorter gestation period, than most human women, or, she has been there for nine months.

Unless you are turned on by women throwing knives at you.

And, as always, lookingforward to Andrew's next review.
JonAgar
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 03:18:04 PM »

For anyone who wants to know....Netflix carries this movie!
Flangepart

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 10:59:18 AM »

For anyone who wants to know....Netflix carries this movie!
In the same way a mongrel carrys fleas?
Or most of the men in this movie....
Another good one, Andrew. Keep it up. You may get a Purple Heart for movie reviewing yet!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 11:03:41 AM »

He does her doggy-style and bites her on the buttocks. Darn! That man must have been an acrobat in a previous life.

It was a bit difficult to tell what was going on, since both Hundra and flatulent barbarian man were wearing leather and furs.  As a result, it looks like a pair of shaggy rugs wrestling.  What I think happens is that he shoves her forward and bites her buttock.  At that point, Hundra is sick and tired of being manhandled.

And, Netflix continues to impress me with the variety of films they carry.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 07:56:03 PM »

This one is now on my lookout list.

Ken Begg
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 04:28:50 PM »

Hundra's sister is killed.  Hundra finds her head hanging from a tree after she returns to the decimated village.

The two prosthetic heads we see in the movie, by the way, are vastly better than I expected them to be.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 11:33:00 PM »

Hundra's sister is killed.  Hundra finds her head hanging from a tree after she returns to the decimated village.

The two prosthetic heads we see in the movie, by the way, are vastly better than I expected them to be.

I agree that the head we see hanging from the tree is pretty good and it being Hundra's sister would be a "powerful moment," but I cannot say that the head is convincing enough to definitely identify it as the girl we saw in the previous scene.  I would assume that Hundra's sister is killed and it is very likely that the fake head is supposed to belong to her.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Racist Melon Farmer
Dedicated Viewer

Got Sodium?

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 02:05:49 PM »

I rented this on your recomendation.. yup, another gem. How about that epic final battle- shot entirely in slow motion? Not the best idea. It would have been passable in regular speed, but slo-mo wasn't kind to it. Then again, it would have been over in a few seconds at full speed.

Did they make any sequels to this? If so, I hope they called the 2nd one '3 Hundra'...
Random Scum Male: "This is madness!"
Hundra: "THIS.. IS... EEEYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Foolish Earthlings! Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!
cath
New Visitor

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 02:47:14 PM »

I rented this on your recomendation.. yup, another gem. How about that epic final battle- shot entirely in slow motion? Not the best idea. It would have been passable in regular speed, but slo-mo wasn't kind to it. Then again, it would have been over in a few seconds at full speed.

Zomg, when I saw the final battle in slow motion, I literally fell off my couch and was crying from laughter.

Oh those feminist barbarians.

I think my fellow community theater actors are getting rather tired of me showing up, saying "I saw this horrible movie the other day!"

"Save the emo for the razorblades, honey."

I can lick my elbow.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Hundra « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.