Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:57:28 AM
714148 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  "I'm your worst nightmare." « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: "I'm your worst nightmare."  (Read 16703 times)
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 12:21:58 PM »

The thing with the Wendigo type creature was not a dream. It really happened although most people aren't willing to believe it saying I've a wild imagination. Unfortunately the experience still haunts me to this very day. Strangely enough though, I rarely dream about that experience itself but instead in my nightmares, it's always something else, usually unseen, chasing me.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
StackAttack
Dedicated Viewer

I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 10:30:25 AM »

wow, it sounds like a lot of people on here might need to stop watching too many horror movies! or in tombofanubisdotcoms case maybe he should never watch the Passion of the Christ again! i know that i have nightmares when i eat before i go to bed. does anyone else have the problem? i thought i wouldnt be able to sleep again after my wife stella died from breast cancer but every dream ive had of her has been good thankfully. i wish everybody luck with your nightmares and hopefully everyone can have good dreams instead.
legend
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 10:23:27 PM »

i used two and still do have werid drames where usaaly i am being chased. but thats not the scary part.they usally end with me falling off a clip but i hit the ground.AND instead of waking up i just see myself dead in a pool of my blood face twisted in terror. but theworst one ever was when i was being chased by a giant sider thing. then it impales me and i am watching my self scream and bleed to deaqth. then at the end the thing just starts eating me and riping my limbs of
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 01:28:13 AM »

i used two and still do have werid drames where usaaly i am being chased. but thats not the scary part.they usally end with me falling off a clip but i hit the ground.AND instead of waking up i just see myself dead in a pool of my blood face twisted in terror. but theworst one ever was when i was being chased by a giant sider thing. then it impales me and i am watching my self scream and bleed to deaqth. then at the end the thing just starts eating me and riping my limbs of
You used "two..."?  "Two," what...dearie ?? Oh!  You used "to" have weird DRAMES??  DuhREEE-EAMS...!!!  Uh-huh.  Yep.  Can you list your medications?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 01:31:06 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 07:35:55 AM »

I haven't had a nightmare since I was a little kid - which is getting to be an awful long time ago  Bluesad  The most common one had me in a clothing store, my mom was forever dragging me into clothing stores at that time.  It was night, dark out on the street, and there I was stuck inside the store.  It was a place called Doorflingers in LaCrosse, WI.  The place always had a slightly weird feel about it, the layout was just a bit odd.  I suppose it had probably been built 50 years earlier and later converted to a clothing store, and it was laid out in a peculiar way (or so it seemed to my 10 year old self).  There were these big fancy doors in front, and I'd be looking out at the street, frantically trying to figure out a way to get outside. 

Another one had me jumping off an embankment.  In front of our house there was a steep hill, in the dream I'd run to the top of the hill and jump off, always waking up just before I hit the bottom.  I think I actually hit once, and I bounced.  I had several dreams about heights, I remember one where I was way up on top of a cliff, hanging on for dear life.  I'd also have dreams where I was trying to get away from something, but it was like my legs would only move slowly, as if I ware in a 3' deep pool of syrup or something.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »

This took place...gad, almost three years ago now.  My freshman year of college, I was in a long distance relationship with my high school sweetheart (she has since dumped me for a drug dealer -- oh well, her loss).  In the dream, an invisible demonic entity was unleashed into the world to eliminate humanity, and its modus operandi was to flay people alive, with such horrific skill that the victim was still alive when reduced to nothing more than a circulatory system and quivering organs loosely tethered to a skeleton.

This thing came for me, but I begged and pleaded for it to spare me and my girlfriend.  It mulled this over for a moment, and said it would spare us -- but we had to watch as it slaughtered everyone we'd ever cared about, and if we so much as flinched or closed our eyes, the deal would be broken and it would find a way to make us suffer worse. 

I screamed and thrashed myself awake, at which point my roommate, who'd been playing World of Warcraft for three days straight, turned around and said, "Dude, what the F*** is your problem?"

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 10:37:30 AM »

Worst nightmare I had kept recurring every night for about 2 months straight. I dream that I am in an ambulance with two guys that I know, (who I don't like btw) an they are screaming and in agony under these white sheets. Then, the ambulance staff pull the sheets off and reveal that the men have a flesh eating disease, then they try to get out of the ambulance and their arms and legs fall off and I'm getting soaked in blood. This really is the most vivid and realistic dream I have ever had, it frightened me alot, considering I had dreamed about 2 people I dispise. Very gory indeed.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  "I'm your worst nightmare." « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.