Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:04:44 PM
714369 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What 3 movies do you want to live out? and bring back home? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What 3 movies do you want to live out? and bring back home?  (Read 3408 times)
venomx
« on: April 24, 2007, 10:59:25 PM »

Here is a fun topic for everyone ...
Whats your top 3 movies you want to live out? and why with 1 bring back proof. Normal size items not a spaceship type size.

1 - I wish I can go back to 1985 and live out The Goonies movie and be the 8th Goonie IMAGIN THAT lol ...
To bring back home - some of One-Eyed Willy's Treasure!

2 - Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla ... Just to see Godzilla and Mecha Godzilla and not get killed :)
To bring back home - "G Cells" think about it ...

3 - Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back ... To meet Darth Vader and see the ATATs and not get killed.
To bring back home - Vader's Lightsaber ... maybe I can get a Billion $$$ for it on ebay. Joking Im keeping it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 11:32:19 PM by venomx » Logged
Evan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 09:08:44 PM »

I wish I could live out a whole lot of movies. Here are a few.

Back to the Future-  To go back to the fifties and see all the great horror and sci-fi movies on the big screen. To bring Back- Some old comics and sell and keep them

Dawn of the Dead (original)- I would love to be one of the those four guys and stay in the mall with them.  To bring Back- A zombie for scientific purposes.

Star Wars (any of them)- I would also love to be in one of the Y-wings and fight in space. To bring back-
A whole star fleet for earth to further conquer space.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 11:51:03 PM »

HORRORS of SPIDER ISLAND- C'mon now...who wouldn't? Take home...? Who wantsta go home!?   Smile
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 12:39:32 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 06:51:40 PM »

With all due respect, not me. Almost every actor knows you don't want to live out a movie, you want to die in a movie, as the best scene in the movie will be your death scene. Having said that there is . . .

"Lady Jane"
For 16 days Lady Jane Grey was queen of England. The shortest reign--so far--in English history. The best film, while not historical is "Lady Jane" w/ Helena Bonham Carter as the title character and Patrick Stewart as her father. A year before "Star Trek: TNG" made him famous. And her consort while on the throne was Lord Guilford Dudley, played by Cary Elwes in the film. The historical character has a bad rep, much of which I think is undeserved, so I'd like to live the character to get at the historical truth. And, by the way, he was decapitated, along with his wife.

"Lair of the White Worm"
The boy scout named Kevin in the film. You might survive, but the sex will never be better than it was in the film. Drowned.

The last two will be a tie. I've always been something of a historical buff, so I enjoyed historical films, especially when I feel some empathy for one side or the other in the film; therefore . . .

"Waterloo"
Would have liked to have rode with Scots Greys on their charge against the French. Then on the retreat back to the lines, horse becomes bogged down in the mud, and when I tried to surrender, stabbed by a French lance, which goes all the way through me.

"Zulu Dawn"
Would have liked to have rode with the colonial cavalry at Isandlwana and died from a Zulu stabbing spear to the throat.

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 09:43:08 PM »

It would have been cool to have been one of kids Gamera befriends in one of his films, cannot recall the title right off but the one where the kids end up in the alien shuttle and outsmart the aliens comes to mind. Bring back...alien technology to benefit all mankind.

Also would have been neat to hang out with Superman in one of the Superman movies, maybe in the Jimmy Olsen role.  Bring back some fantastic photos of Superman in action.

Logan's Run...who wouldn't want to be Logan in that one and not make out with Jenny Agutter? Bring back...Agutter's well y'know.  Buggedout TeddyR

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 11:12:24 PM »

Not sure what I'd like to live out, but I want:

Jawa's sand crawler from Star Wars
Whatever that cool car at the end of THX1138 was
Mad Max's interceptor
Ash's Deathcoaster
LeeLoo from The Fifth Element :)

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 04:56:47 AM »

Dawn of the Dead (original)- I would love to be one of the those four guys and stay in the mall with them.  To bring Back- A zombie for scientific purposes.

3.)  Thanks Evan, I was worried I was the only one who'd actually enjoy trying to survive a zombie plague.  (Does this mean we're antisocial?)  Haha.  However, since we're doing movies, I think it would be more fun to be the Omega Man since there's a bit more freedom to move about the country.  I would probably just steal a bunch of street signs to bring back.

2.)  I've always wanted to visit Interzone, so being William S. Burroughs in Naked Lunch would be pretty great, although I'm sure my liver would hate me for it.  I'd probably just bring back mysterious pages I would not have remembered writing.

1.)  My final vote, however, would have to be for Flesh Gordon, but mostly because I'd want to fly in a phallic spaceship with silly blinking lights and buttons that serve no purpose.  Why, what were you thinking?!?!   TeddyR  I'd bring back said ship and turn it into a hotdog stand/tourist attraction.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 05:00:12 AM by DodgingGrunge » Logged

++josh;
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 10:23:34 AM »

I'm completely with Evan on his Back to the Future one, only I'd have to make a few different stops for my comic shopping, namely the 40s and 60s.

I'd also go for the Dawn of the Dead role, but I'd have to bring back some of those great 70s arcade machines with me instead.

If I could I'd live out Re-Animator for a chance to score with Barbara Crampton and re-animate corpses, then I'd bring back Dr. Hill's head and put him on display in a sideshow for irony.  Lookingup

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What 3 movies do you want to live out? and bring back home? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.