Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:25:34 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Movie Purchases « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 214
Author Topic: Recent Movie Purchases  (Read 1537804 times)
arcadeaction
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1995 on: March 04, 2011, 03:21:39 PM »

My latest order is Lake Placid II

I think I am not getting my Shark Attack 3 after all :(
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1996 on: March 08, 2011, 10:12:32 AM »

Last week I bought: 

* UNSTOPPABLE
* SALT
* KNOWING
* SAY ANYTHING

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1997 on: March 08, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »

I bought Inception yesterday on-line and it will arriving in 2-3 days. I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pilgermann

« Reply #1998 on: March 08, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »

Ordered some Blu-rays:

127 Hours - Had some Amazon credit
Winstanley
Comrades
Kenneth Anger's Magick Lantern Cycle

The last three I ordered from The Hut.  There are several UK retailers with BFI Blu-rays on sale (the three I got are region-free releases), and thehut.com was offering free international shipping.  Each film was around $10 after currency conversion, but ordinarily it'd cost nearly $30 to get just one of those.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1999 on: March 08, 2011, 09:00:42 PM »

The last three I ordered from The Hut.  There are several UK retailers with BFI Blu-rays on sale (the three I got are region-free releases), and thehut.com was offering free international shipping.  Each film was around $10 after currency conversion, but ordinarily it'd cost nearly $30 to get just one of those.

You know, up until now I just assumed the PAL/NTSC difference would prevent us Americans from playing Euro Blu-rays, but I looked it up and it seems that was a bad assumption.  Now, if only some of the unavailable movies I'm looking for would show up on Region free Blu-ray, I've got a new option! 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pilgermann

« Reply #2000 on: March 08, 2011, 09:44:28 PM »

You know, up until now I just assumed the PAL/NTSC difference would prevent us Americans from playing Euro Blu-rays, but I looked it up and it seems that was a bad assumption.  Now, if only some of the unavailable movies I'm looking for would show up on Region free Blu-ray, I've got a new option! 

I had to rely on the DVD Talk forum to make sure I was getting region-free discs, 'cause some of the BFI's are region-B.  I'd really like to get a region-free Blu-ray player so I wouldn't have to worry either way, but I can't justify buying a second player at the moment.  Most stuff I care to see is readily available in some sort of format (I'm perfectly happy watching VHS tapes).

SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #2001 on: March 13, 2011, 08:22:17 PM »

It was $2.  How could I resist? TeddyR
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #2002 on: March 13, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »

Some of these were gifts but I bought the first three...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2003 on: March 13, 2011, 10:16:49 PM »

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2004 on: March 14, 2011, 06:36:08 AM »

Got this from Netflix and liked it enough to buy my own copy:

This was bad, but it had some hot babes in it:

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #2005 on: March 15, 2011, 07:02:55 PM »

Simply put I bought this because it really blew my mind when I saw it in theaters and it stuck with me. Personally, I think it should've won the Oscar for Best Director and Best Movie. I watched the DVD yesterday it and Inception completely blew me away. As of the the moment I finished the DVD it became my favorite movie of all time.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2006 on: March 16, 2011, 07:31:58 AM »

Ordered this the other day because people here were talking about Las Vegas Bloodbath and it looked awful enough to get on my must-see list  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2007 on: March 16, 2011, 01:44:10 PM »

Another Ebay VHS

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #2008 on: March 16, 2011, 02:11:58 PM »

Simply put I bought this because it really blew my mind when I saw it in theaters and it stuck with me. Personally, I think it should've won the Oscar for Best Director and Best Movie. I watched the DVD yesterday it and Inception completely blew me away. As of the the moment I finished the DVD it became my favorite movie of all time.

I don't know if I would go quite that far, but almost. I really appreciated this film, and I'm one who generally doesn't get into CGI special-effects extravaganza type movies. The wife and I just bought our first HD set and a Blu-Ray player and we also picked up Inception as our first Blu-Ray. I'm hooking everything up tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. Another member recently said the movie in HD is a stunner.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #2009 on: March 22, 2011, 06:34:54 AM »

I bought 'shrooms (not yet watched), Doghouse (loved it, typical Brit humour) and Warlock (seen it before but haven't watched it yet)

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 214
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Movie Purchases « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.