Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:46:32 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Movie Purchases « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 214
Author Topic: Recent Movie Purchases  (Read 1537692 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3150 on: June 21, 2019, 08:25:49 PM »

Welcome back, Brother Jack  Cheers

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3151 on: June 22, 2019, 01:44:50 AM »

well i bought a ton of stuff recently, last week i bought a new X mine had fallen and i was unable to get online, i still have it and who knows maybe i can get it fixed but the back of it was anyways vent was broken and held together by tape and plus the lid to it was broken too as it would come off at times when i picked it up, the lid would move so i'd have to spend a minute or more trying to figure out how to put it back on. so i thought screw it the sale was last week so i bought one.

i also bought gold for a year as well and i had never used gold before, than i took the $1 deal for game pass and now instead of having a year of gold i have 13 months of gold and Game pass  TeddyR  i bought a new virus i forget what it's called but it's for my PC to keep virus's off it. the dvd i bought wasn't really a movie per say but the complete Ren and stimpy set for only $20 bucks at best buys. i couldn't find a thread to post all this on, but my apologies for posting in the wrong area if i did. there's other stuff but that's enough for now i think.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3152 on: June 23, 2019, 06:38:44 PM »

I remember watching this on TV when I was a kid.  It was on a UHF channel, (we didn't really get UHF) - in the beginning it was coming in okay, but by the end the channel had faded out and you could sort of tell you were looking at a person, but that was about it.  I'm hoping the DVD will have somewhat better picture quality  Smile

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
pennywise37

« Reply #3153 on: June 24, 2019, 05:54:46 PM »

do you watch the cinema snob? if not he's got a dark ass sense of humor kinda like mine and i dunno exactly how to describe him but it's a character and a couple years go he did this as snob/aka riff it's on you tube i'm sure so check it out you may even laugh your ass off.
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3154 on: July 03, 2019, 02:48:40 AM »

A double Xmas feature for only $1   

"Christmas Shoes" with Rob Lowe.  and

"The Christmas Blessing" with..NPH of all people

I have not bought enough brain lubricant to watch either of these "gems" just yet...
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist

« Reply #3155 on: July 11, 2019, 04:25:44 PM »

This came today:

pennywise37

« Reply #3156 on: July 11, 2019, 08:38:58 PM »

the 4K version of it anyways of X-men: Days of Future Past (2014) a really damn good movie too i think  prolly the best one thus far!  yes i loved Logan but that's later in the timeline.  now i just need to get the Rogue Cut which is the even longer version of it that's not on 4K i don't think it's just on dvd and blu-ray.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #3157 on: July 16, 2019, 02:10:50 PM »

Spider-Man: Homecoming [Blu-ray]

Jigsaw [Blu-ray + DVD]

for less then $10

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
pennywise37

« Reply #3158 on: July 19, 2019, 09:04:08 PM »

not a movie but a tv show  i FINALLY was able to get the last 3 volumes of "Dark Shadows: The Beginning  Volumes 4-6 in fact Volume 5 came today in the mail cross your fingers on volumes 4 and 6 coming 2 morrow now i have the entire series on dvd  TeddyR that's #1245 episodes if you can believe it
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist

« Reply #3159 on: August 01, 2019, 05:27:53 PM »

Newly arrived:

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3160 on: August 01, 2019, 05:44:10 PM »

My Criterion Collection sale purchases.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
pennywise37

« Reply #3161 on: August 02, 2019, 08:58:20 PM »

two in fact, 1. Waterworld on that old (1995) picture that everyone seems to hate, i dunno why i have always liked the film i saw it when it first came out and hell i took my dad to go see it. i was working at a theater at the time and while cleaning it looked good to me and me and him both liked it. the 4K version has both the theatrical cut and an extended version that's 40 minutes longer apparently. from what i hear it's a far far better film and with all that footage back in the film makes more sense i hear as well.

i haven't watched that yet though to be honest, the other is the Get Smart dvd complete series collection
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3162 on: August 03, 2019, 12:16:47 AM »

two in fact, 1. Waterworld on that old (1995) picture that everyone seems to hate, i dunno why i have always liked the film i saw it when it first came out and hell i took my dad to go see it. i was working at a theater at the time and while cleaning it looked good to me and me and him both liked it. the 4K version has both the theatrical cut and an extended version that's 40 minutes longer apparently. from what i hear it's a far far better film and with all that footage back in the film makes more sense i hear as well.

i haven't watched that yet though to be honest, the other is the Get Smart dvd complete series collection

Forty more minutes of Kevin Costner is 40 minutes too much. IMHO.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3163 on: August 03, 2019, 09:39:34 AM »

Bought from a FB friend who's selling off his collection.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
pennywise37

« Reply #3164 on: August 03, 2019, 11:41:04 AM »

i guess you aren't a fan of his? that's okay well i've liked him as an actor since i was a kid and i think it's the last film that Dennis Hopper did where he was the heavy in a big production like Waterworld and he was of course damn good in it too and IF is one film i've wanted to see for years how is it anyways?
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 214
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Movie Purchases « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.