Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:53:30 AM
713327 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  We need some JOKES! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: We need some JOKES!  (Read 34880 times)
Texdar
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2007, 09:30:43 AM »

I bent my wookie!
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2007, 06:48:54 PM »

THE TOP 10 CONTESTANTS FOR THE 2006 WOMENS DRIVERS AWARD

10th place goes to:

9th place goes to:

8th place goes to:

7th place goes to:

6th place goes to:

5th place goes to:

4th place goes to:

BRONZE MEDAL WINNER

SILVER MEDAL WINNER

Her helmet is being worn backwards

And finally, here is our 2006 Women Drivers Awards
GOLD MEDAL WINNER

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
quabrot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2007, 02:41:29 AM »

A guy with a huge orange head walks into a bar, sits down and orders a drink.  The bartender says to him, "I'm not tryin; to be rude or nothin', but how did that happen?  I mean, were you born like that or sumthin?"  The man responded, "It's actually an interesting story."  "It all strted when I was in my attic and came across and old dusty lamp.  When I was cleaning it, I released a genie inside, who offered me three wishes.   My first wish was of course to all the money I could ever want. The second wish was to be loved by the most beautiful women in the world, which has been great.  For my third and final wish, I asked for an orange head."

I'm kind of a fan of absurdism.  If you're not familiar with absurdism, here's a good one.

Q: How many absurdists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: To get to the other side.
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2007, 03:32:00 PM »

"Doc," says Steve, "I want to be castrated."

"What on earth for?" asks the doctor in amazement.

"It's something I've been thinking about for a long time and I want to have it done" replies Steve.

"But have you thought it through properly?" asks the doctor, "It's a very serious operation and once it's done, there's no going back. It will change your life forever!"

"I'm aware of that and you're not going to change my mind either you book me in to be castrated or I'll simply go to another doctor."

"Well, OK", says the doctor, "But it's against my better judgment!"

So Steve has his operation, and the next day he is up and walking very slowly, legs apart, down the hospital corridor with his drip stand. Heading towards him is another patient, who is walking exactly the same way.

"Hi there," says Steve, "It looks as if you've just had the same operation as me."

"Well," said the patient, "I finally decided after 37 years of life that I would like to be circumcised."

Steve stared at him in horror and screamed, "S&%T! THAT'S the word!"

moravec
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2007, 02:04:40 PM »

A woman, standing nude, looks in the bedroom mirror and says to her
  husband, "I feel horrible, I look fat and ugly".

"Please pay me a compliment".

The husband replies, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect".

He never heard the shot...

I am the *Sciolist's* Worst Nightmare.
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2007, 10:39:26 AM »

I was at the mall the other day eating at the food court. I noticed an old man watching a teenager sitting next to him. The old man kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find the old man staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life ?"

The old man did not bat an eye in his response, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2007, 01:26:31 PM »

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle WHO IS JACK SCHITT?  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?
We find ourselves at a loss when someone days, "You don't know Jack Schitt!"
Well, thanks to genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.
Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O.Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.
In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.
Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.
Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt.
Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.
The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.
Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.
He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.
Now when someone says, "you don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them.

Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt

Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2007, 03:39:30 PM »

This is not just a joke, but an urban legend:

A man and his wife are getting ready for a costume party. The man brings home his devil costume, but isnt sure what his wife is going as. When he asks her, she says she isnt feeling well, and tells him to go alone. After he leaves, the woman-who really suspects her husband of cheating on her-disguises herself as an angel and goes to the party alone. Right away, she spots the red devil flirting with other women. Wanting to catch the cheating SOB at his own game, she flirts with him herself, and before you know it, they sneak off to have a little "private fun." Later on, she returns home, and waits up to catch her husband walking in costumeless at two in the morning.

"How was the party?" she asks him.

"It was boring", the man says, "so me and some friends went out to play pool. We didnt get back to the house until a little while ago."

"Is that so," the woman mutters suspiciously.

"Yeah...it probably wouldnt have been much better for you, either, if you had come. I will say this, though: the guy I lent my costume to had a blast!"
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 04:14:24 PM by Fausto » Logged

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
Snivelly
Bad Movie Lover

....a heady mix of ignorance and enthusiasm.

« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2007, 06:01:15 PM »

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, “I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.” After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,…

“Who was that?” “It was Bob the next door neighbor,” she replies. “Great!” the husband says, “Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?”

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't the sport for you.
flackbait
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2007, 11:49:40 PM »

flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »

I got this one of office diversions

Four men were bragging about how smart their dogs are. The first man was an engineer, the second man was an Accountant, the third man was a Chemist and the fourth was a Government Worker.

To show off, the Engineer called to his dog, "T-square, do your stuff". T-square trotted over to a desk, took out some paper and a pen, and promptly drew a circle, a square, and a triangle.

Everyone agreed that was pretty smart. However, the Accountant said his dog could do better. He called his dog and said, "Slide Rule, do your stuff!" Slide Rule went out into the kitchen and returned with a dozen cookies. He divided them into 4 equal piles of 3 cookies each.

Everyone agreed that was good. However, the Chemist said his dog could do better. He called his dog and said, "Measure, do your stuff!". Measure got up, walked over to the fridge, took out a quart of milk, got a 10 ounce glass from the cupboard and poured exactly 8 ounces without spilling a drop.

Everyone agreed that was good. The three men turned to the Government Worker and said, "What can your dog do?” The Government Worker called to his dog and said, "Coffee Break, do your stuff!". Coffee Break jumped to his feet, ate the cookies, drank the milk, dumped on the paper, sexually assaulted the other three dogs, claimed he injured his back while doing so, filed a grievance report for unsafe working conditions, put in for Worker's Compensation and went home on sick leave.
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2007, 01:16:58 PM »

I recently read a news story where bulbs grow well in fertilizer made from pulverized rodents.  Turns out that Tulips grow best in Hamster Jam.
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2007, 04:36:11 PM »

All clean keep yer mind outta no gutter:

Q: What's better than roses on a piano? 
A: Tulips on an organ. 

Q: An apple and a banana are at the top of the Empire State Building.  The apple jumps; the banana does not . . . why not? 
A: 'Cause it was yellow. 

Q: How come they have a gate around the cemetery? 
A: 'Cause so many people are dying to get in! 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Menard
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2007, 11:37:15 AM »

This one was recently sent to me via email; thought I would share. TongueOut

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young
mothers and their small children.  "You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, Mary , he said, "you are obsessed with eating. You've
even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom, Ann and said, "Your obsession is with money.
Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He then turned to the third mom, Joyce and said. "Your obsession is alcohol.
This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, quietly got up, took her little boy
by the hand and whispered, "come on, Dick, we're leaving."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  We need some JOKES! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.