Main Menu

What have you been listening to?

Started by Allhallowsday, May 03, 2007, 02:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

"Havana/New York" by David Amram.  More Latin stuff.  :smile:

Love dem blues, Circus!  :thumbup:
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Psycho Circus

Quote from: Rev. Powell on November 29, 2009, 03:52:44 PM
Love dem blues, Circus!  :thumbup:

I know ya' do buddy!  :wink:

Last night I was listening to W.A.S.P. live, and due to standing infront of two very large speakers I am today listening to buzzing, hissing, ringing and popping.  :buggedout:

Sister Grace

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-

Rev. Powell

Psycho Circus

Torgo

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Rev. Powell on November 28, 2009, 11:24:35 AM

Nacional Records Sampler 2009 | The New Sounds Of Latin Music
It's a free sampler from Amazon: check out the link if you have any interest in contemporary Latin music.
What link? 

The Best of BRIGITTE BARDOT  :wink: 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

HappyGilmore

...And Out Come The Wolves by Rancid

The Wall by Pink Floyd

Dark Side of The Moon by Pink Floyd

UHF Original Motion Picture Soundtrack...And Other Stuff by "Weird Al" Yankovic.--By the way, if you like the Rolling Stones at all, there's a track on here worth tracking down on the internet called "The Hot Rocks Polka!".  It's a medley of Stones songs: "It's Only Rock and Roll (But I Like It)", "Brown Sugar", "You Can't Always Get What You Want", "Honky Tonk Women", "Under My Thumb", "Ruby Tuesday", "Miss You", "Sympathy For The Devil", "Get Off Of My Cloud", "Shattered", "Let's Spend the Night Together," and "I Can't Get No Satisfaction."  But you know, polkafied, Spike Jones style.  The words aren't changed, they stay the same, but it's funny to hear like, "You Can't Always Get What You Want" all sped up with accordians and horns blaring in the background. :teddyr:
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Newt

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

Psycho Circus

It's good, another solid slab from the Slayer boys, but not as good as Christ Illusion.

SkullBat308

Quote from: Circus Circus on December 01, 2009, 01:08:52 PM

It's good, another solid slab from the Slayer boys, but not as good as Christ Illusion.

I agree.
The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft

Allhallowsday

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Allhallowsday on November 30, 2009, 08:10:39 PM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on November 28, 2009, 11:24:35 AM

Nacional Records Sampler 2009 | The New Sounds Of Latin Music
It's a free sampler from Amazon: check out the link if you have any interest in contemporary Latin music.
What link? 

Why, this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VIU5PE/ref=s9_simp_gw_s3_p340_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=122X6SCE7VN5VHHSEKFH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846.  It should have appeared in my post as this link. Sorry, I'm not sure what happened there.  Here's a free Christmas sampler to make up for my mistake.  I'm sure you've heard Mahalia Jackson's fabulous "Silent Night" before.

Allhallowsday

Nice to know you're being read isn't it, REV?   :smile:

I'm listening to ROBERT PALMER Addictions Vol. 1... told ya I loved Pop.  

HappyGilmore

Best of Bowie by David Bowie

Nevermind by Nirvana (I didn't wanna post some naked baby picture, even if it was the album cover)

Clerks.- The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack- Features Alice in Chains, Soul Asylum, The Jesus Lizard, Bad Religion and a bunch more.
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.