Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:50:47 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things I've learned from my 2 year old. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Things I've learned from my 2 year old.  (Read 9879 times)
Katie
B-Movie Widow
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 08:46:35 AM »

I don't get as much of a "why" as I get a "what's that"?  We recently broke down an purchased a mom mobile.  My children sit much higher now and can see everything.  Our children can spot the smallest most insignificant things every couple of yards while I am driving and ask "what's that".  Half the time I have to make something up because I have no idea what they are looking at not to mention that I am focused on the road and nothing else.  Our son also thinks that red light means go.  I'm not sure where he gets this since Andrew and I don't run red lights.  He also thinks the minute the light turns green I must step on the gas even if the car in front of us hasn't started to move.  Our daughter is obsessed with whether or not the lights are on or if I have a turn signal on.  I guess when she turns 16 I won't have to worry about her not using them.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 10:08:12 AM »

(RC, you started at 30?  That's nothing.  My first was born when I was 36   Smile ).

Around here,in this neck of the woods,your only a virgin if your 15 and can run faster than your cousin!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 01:33:55 PM »

When mine was about 3, oops, too old, well anyway she thought she could bake a cake on the coffee table. Ingredients included, cake mix, flour, tang, sugar, coffee, eggs, milk, cereal, and of course cooking oil. She got this wonderful idea watching the best kids show on TV, Sesame Street. She knew not to go near the stove so she played it safe.  BounceGiggle

edited; brain damage .........can't spell... TeddyR
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 06:13:33 PM by Poogie » Logged

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2007, 11:55:35 PM »

When mine was about 3, oops, too old, well anyway she thought she could bake a cake on the coffee table. Ingredients included, cake mix, flour, tang, sugar, coffee, eggs, milk, cereal, and of course cooking oil. She got this wonderful idea watching the best kids show on TV, Sesame Street. She knew not to go near the stove so she played it safe.  BounceGiggle

edited; brain damage .........can't spell... TeddyR

This reminded me of that scene in drop dead fred, where the kid makes pants pie with mud and vodka.  BounceGiggle

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 09:20:11 PM »

I'm not a parent but I have a 2 1/2 year old nephew and a second nephew who will be turning 10 this September.   (I just turned 32 BTW and still no kids, which I guess could be a good or bad thing depending on your POV).

The older of the 2 has outgrown the WHY?!!  thing for a while but the younger is just starting up with the whole "Why" inifinite line of questioning.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 09:22:49 PM »

He also thinks the minute the light turns green I must step on the gas even if the car in front of us hasn't started to move. 

He would love living in Washington DC.   That's all people there seem to do whenever I visit there.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2022, 10:48:41 AM »

My mother in law's special nickname for me....

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things I've learned from my 2 year old. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.