Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:48:39 AM
713408 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  SPIDER-MAN 3 « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: SPIDER-MAN 3  (Read 21222 times)
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2007, 06:38:33 AM »

why do you gotta start throwing insults around? i just think it was a little rediculous that your babbling about irrelevent things and constanly changing your mind every five minutes. i only told you to stop b***hing, i didnt directly attack you with anything nor do i plan to. i dont know you and im not gonna judge you but i will give you my opinion, as you said freedom of speech.  if anyone needs to grow up its you and deal with other peoples opinions without all the childish "your a (insert insult)" jive. all i did was correct (to a degree) what you going on about i didnt say " hey you a***ole your f**king stupid for liking venom cause you just are and raimi is the best and your a f**king loser scumbag prick." take a chill pill and stop being like that, and your right i am the loser for even responding to your mindless rant.
daveblackeye15
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2007, 02:11:49 PM »

I kind of have to side with Joe here, you came off a little strong VenomX.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
venomx
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »

Your Right Joe, Im sorry ... Im sorry for trying to defend myself. It all ends now. I will also learn to relax.  Thumbup ok
and ... daveblackeye15 - I told Joe Im sorry so try to stay out of it.  Thumbup ok
Its just a Forum , its not the UFC ...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 04:20:08 PM by venomx » Logged
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2007, 03:19:11 PM »

alright alright, lets all just stop bludgening our computer screen with stale loafs of wheat bread and get back to Spidey 3.

What I thought was a big problem was that they put in too many villians in one story. I know they do that alot in the comics, but it just doesnt seem to work in the movies. They also could have picked someone else to play Eddy. Also, I think Gwen Stacy was a bit unesessary. Other than that, a good show. (aside from some cheesy parts.)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 03:23:54 PM by KYGOTC » Logged

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
venomx
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2007, 03:24:01 PM »

Yeah maybe a bigger guy to play as Brock. Vin Diesel?
Do you think the Lizard will ever be in any Spider Man movies? or maybe Carnage?
Who does everyone here want to see in the new Spider Man movie if there is ever one.

Do you think a crossover will be bad? like the Xmen or Hulk in a Spider Man movie. or yeah lol bad idea ...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 03:29:03 PM by venomx » Logged
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2007, 03:27:24 PM »

Yeah maybe a bigger guy to play as Brock.
Do you think the Lizard will ever be in any Spider Man movies?
or maybe Carnage?

Theyve been playing up Lizard for so long, they pretty much HAVE to use him eventually.

As for Carnage, well, Im not sure the world is ready for a Carnage movie, but I sure as hell am!

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  SPIDER-MAN 3 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.