Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:50:15 AM
714356 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Climate change « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Climate change  (Read 6632 times)
Swordmaster1982
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 12:37:14 PM »

If we are heading into an ice age when will it start?Will temps get cold again like the 70s back?Im in South Carolina and we havent had any true winters in years n years.Closet one was dec-early feb 2011 but it ended way too soon before it got too warm for that time of year.I keep hearing about volcano Katla.
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 04:43:35 PM »

We're having record snowfall in several places in Alaska, here in Seward being one of them. Cordova had 10 feet of snowfall in about three weeks, we have easily 4x what we normally have. Add to that in between the snowfall were seriously cold bouts, Moose Pass was around -30 for several weeks straight several times this winter, usually they touch -15 a couple times in the winter. It was -20 here for a couple weeks, then it warmed up to the 20's and snowed 6 inches a day for a week, then dropped right back down. I have friends who talk about not needing a ladder to get on their roof to clean their smokestack, there's even a picture of a moose that simply walked onto someone's roof because the snow was so high.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
claws
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 01:29:22 PM »

At least we now know where all the snow went.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 12:00:12 AM »

We had a snowstorm yesterday but today it rained most of the day.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
claws
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 01:42:23 PM »

In some way it frightfully amuses me that our regular normal good old fashioned summer thunderstorms have over the years changed into violent intense 'tropical disasters'. It's like expecting a cyclone any minute.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 09:54:36 PM »

Once you buy into this idea, no matter WHAT the weather does, you blame it on climate change.  The Great Lakes freeze over for the first time in decades? Oops, there goes climate change again!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2014, 01:11:53 AM »

In South Africa it's warm in summer and cold in winter. No change here, although it did snow in Pretoria in August 2012 which made me go  Question Question

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Climate change « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.