Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:45:22 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Strange Eating Habits « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Strange Eating Habits  (Read 25998 times)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2009, 08:15:40 AM »

I work with a chick who puts mayo on her pizza. 

Sour cream on pizza is awesome.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Javakoala
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2009, 08:51:05 AM »

I love putting mayo on chicken strips, but only if the chicken strips are still hot. Found that delightful combo while working in a convenience store that sold fried food.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »

Apparently, nobody else has dipped their Fries from Wendy's into their "Frosty's", that milkshake thing they got.

Also, nobody else apparently puts ketchup on pancakes.

Or mustard on Tuna Fish.

Or pickles on hoagies.

Or pickles on anything, for that matter.

Or ketchup on turkey and mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2009, 10:34:18 PM »

Apparently, nobody else has dipped their Fries from Wendy's into their "Frosty's", that milkshake thing they got.

hmm... you seemed to remember me when i was younger, i would get double with just cheese and dip it in the frosty BounceGiggle i was trying to gross out my friend TeddyR

yeah no.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2009, 10:42:30 PM »

hmm... you seemed to remember me when i was younger, i would get double with just cheese and dip it in the frosty BounceGiggle i was trying to gross out my friend TeddyR
It wasn't my idea initially.  I went with a couple of girls from work, I was like, 21, they just turned 18.  We were partying, whatever, and they pull into a Wendys and are like, "You gotta try this."  Then dip all this food in the Frosty.  I now never eat Wendy's food naturally.  Which is probably making it sound like Wendy's doesn't have good food, but it works. TeddyR

hellbilly
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2009, 03:39:54 AM »

Carp baked

This reminds me of a time in Germany when we sat next to American tourists in a restaurant. The place served whole carp (baked: breaded and deep fried or blue: simmered in white wine vinegar stock), a Franconian delicacy of distinguished taste and to my understanding only to be devoured with both endive salad and potato salad and a slice of lemon. Apparently its a sacrilege to eat German carp otherwise.
The Americans ordered carp baked, without salad, but with fries (carp is infested with bones and miserably fails as a "fish & chips" type of dish). When they got their food they asked for ketchup. And that is how they ate their carp, drowned in ketchup. That caused a bit of a scandal, with stunned and concerned locals walking to their table trying to explain the ketchup-loving Americans how to eat carp in a proper manner, but the Americans did not care.

I'm still surprised they didn't chase them out the restaurant with pitchforks and torches  BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 01:12:36 PM by hellbilly » Logged
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2009, 08:30:04 AM »

Mine tends to vary.  I do a lot of spur of the moment things to food.

-Tonkatsu sauce on eggs
-Longhorn BBQ sauce on anything
-Using Long Island dressing as a dip
-Rice with butter and black pepper
-French fries with mayo
-Cheeseburger with an English muffing for a bun
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »

Carp baked

This reminds me of a time in Germany when we sat next to American tourists in a restaurant. The place served whole carp (baked: breaded and deep fried or blue: simmered in white wine vinegar stock), a Franconian delicacy of distinguished taste and to my understanding only to be devoured with both endive salad and potato salad and a slice of lemon. Apparently its a sacrilege to eat German carp otherwise.
The Americans ordered carp baked, without salad, but with fries (carp is invested with bones and miserably fails as a "fish & chips" type of dish). When they got their food they asked for ketchup. And that is how they ate their carp, drowned in ketchup. That caused a bit of a scandal, with stunned and concerned locals walking to their table trying to explain the ketchup-loving Americans how to eat carp in a proper manner, but the Americans did not care.

I'm still surprised they didn't chase them out the restaurant with pitchforks and torches  BounceGiggle

Ummm...sadly, I put ketchup on any fish I eat...but I put ketchup on EVERYTHING...so I don't think that's typical of EVERY American...hopefully.

But, the dish described sounds actually very good, so I probably wouldn't have asked for ketchup.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2009, 09:17:15 PM »

putting onion rings on a burger, or po boy and dipping it in shakes!

yeah no.
claws
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2011, 01:56:45 AM »

People think its strange that I use Easy Cheese on my Hot Dogs. I think it's very convenient and less messy than shredded or sliced. Also, French Fried Onions on Hot Dogs is another must for me.
ImaginaryFoot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2011, 03:03:13 AM »

I picked this habit up from my grandmother, who raised 5 kids during The Great Depression- hot bacon grease poured onto homemade applesauce, with black pepper added to it. It is really good.

Lima beans are the Devil
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2011, 03:25:17 AM »

Maybe it's not all that strange but I like having a bowl or pan of country gravy to dip my fried chicken in, like a fry in ketchup.
Unconciously, I used to eat my hamburgers upside down.  I would hold it in my hands and turn it upside down as it neared my mouth.  Really don't know why I did this.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
ImaginaryFoot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2011, 03:37:43 AM »

My ex wife did that also retro. And for all of you who claim to eat ketchup on everything, ya'll aint got nothin on her. She put ketchup on birthday cakes, ice cream, Pop Tarts, whole dill pickles, donuts, the list goes on.

Lima beans are the Devil
ImaginaryFoot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2011, 03:41:16 AM »

I am not exaggerating one bit when i say she went through at least 5 of those jumbo size bottles of ketchup  a week.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:43:44 AM by ImaginaryFoot » Logged

Lima beans are the Devil
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2011, 06:25:50 AM »

Maybe it's not all that strange but I like having a bowl or pan of country gravy to dip my fried chicken in, like a fry in ketchup.
Unconciously, I used to eat my hamburgers upside down.  I would hold it in my hands and turn it upside down as it neared my mouth.  Really don't know why I did this.

Me too-I do it because the top bun is thicker-so when I take a big bite the mushy bottom wont open up and dump into me lap!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Strange Eating Habits « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.