Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:38:55 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Troll 2 vs. Guitar Hero 2 - SPECIAL BOSTON SCREENING THIS SATURDAY 07/14 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Troll 2 vs. Guitar Hero 2 - SPECIAL BOSTON SCREENING THIS SATURDAY 07/14  (Read 15888 times)
Michael
Dedicated Viewer

« on: May 09, 2007, 08:25:12 PM »

Hey what's up Nilbog neighbors,

Please allow me to introduce myself. Michael Paul Stephenson here... yeah, that's right... that annoying little brat who played "Joshua" in quite possibly one of the worst movies ever made - TROLL 2 ! Ha.  If you have seen Troll 2, first, let me publicly apologize for how it has affected your lives  Wink I promise not to p**s on your food. This is my first visit to the boards on badmovies.org and I have to say...  I love this site.

I wanted to pass on a bit of Troll 2 news which just surfaced and some of  you may be interested in...watch out... Troll 2 is coming to EAT a theatre near you. Big Troll 2 news. Through many past talks with MGM, etc., we had come to the conclusion that a 35mm theatrical print of Troll 2 was not available and did not exist... until recently. What?!?!

By the "power-of-goodness" a 35mm theatrical print (in excellent condition) of Troll 2 has been discovered, dusted-off and is beginning to infect audiences nationwide with a good ol' dose of bad-movie-awfulness. For the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY (and 18 years later), Troll 2 will be screened in several major cities throughout the country, with cast-member appearances, Q&A's, and goblin-good-times being planned in many of the locations. Needless to say... if Troll 2 has provided you would some ridiculous entertainment and laughs...you won't want to miss this.  But, please, whatever you do... don't p**s on our Hospitality... my father won't allow it!

http://www.bestworstmovie.com/screenings/summertour

Let's all toast a glass of spoiled Nilbog Milk...

Goblins Still Exist!

Michael Paul Stephenson (Joshua)
http://www.bestworstmovie.com
http://www.myspace.com/michaelpaulstephenson
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 08:21:54 PM by Michael » Logged
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 08:57:41 PM »

Great to have you here Michael.

I was wondering when you were gonna stop by.
By the way, did you see that I created a Goblin profile for myself on your site?

Also, when are you, George & I going to have that 3-way phone interview?
Seems like every time I tried to set it up, our schedules conflicted.
If you're down for it, I'd love to give you guys a call.
Like George said, you guys have better synergy when you two get together for interviews.

George & I had our phone interview and it's all set to be published along with Andrew's interview with him later this month.
It's about an hour long and it turned out great!
Hope you get to hear it.

I'll be posting a nil-blog on your site when the interviews here are up so hopefully all the fellow goblins on your site will be able to check it out.

Feel free to message me on Myspace if you want to do a phone interview.

Goblins still exist!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 07:53:14 PM by Ash » Logged
Torgo

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 10:00:22 PM »

Awesome!   Is this movie still ranked #1 on the bottom 100 on IMDb?

Maybe you all could screen it at the Grandin Theater in Roanoke, VA.   TeddyR

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 12:27:21 PM »

That's great news.  I try to get everybody I know to watch Troll 2 (doesn't usually work).

Do you know of any plans to expand the tour?  I'd love to see the movie come to Phoenix.  Of course, you would want to wait until the college kids come back to school, and when it's not 110 degrees outside.

YouTube of the NYC screening. Small | Large

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Michael
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 01:04:02 PM »

That's great news.  I try to get everybody I know to watch Troll 2 (doesn't usually work).

Do you know of any plans to expand the tour?  I'd love to see the movie come to Phoenix.  Of course, you would want to wait until the college kids come back to school, and when it's not 110 degrees outside.

YouTube of the NYC screening.

You mean your firends aren't always willing to be subjected to Troll 2?!?!?  Haha.  Keep trying - the world needs to know that Goblins Still Exist.
As for other screenings in other cities - it's likely.  But, not really sure where. We have theaters contacting us weekly about setting up Troll 2 screenings /parties in different areas. It would be cool if we could make it out to the phoenix area.

Row row row your boat,

Michael Paul Stephenson
www.bestworstmovie.com
www.myspace.com/michaelpstephenson
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 03:18:43 PM »

You seriously need to restore that 35mm, lend an audio commentary, track down Claudio and release a criterion edition TeddyR.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Michael
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 06:01:59 PM »

Believe it or not, after all of these years... Claudio (the director) and I still talk and are friends.  I just spoke with him a couple of weeks ago.  He is a good guy.  And the 35mm print is in PERFECT condition.   Special edition DVD/Audio commentary and more... in the works.  Lots of cool stuff to come.  I will keep you posted!

I'm not a little s**t, I'm just very sensitive.

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »

Michael,

Welcome and thank you for stopping by.  Having emailed with George Hardy a few times, I have to say that you all come across as a really swell group.

The increasing number of "Troll 2" screenings is something that caught me by surprise.  It is very cool to hear that other theaters have expressed interest in showing the film.  I am hoping that one ends up somewhere in my area, just for the opportunity to see it in a theater full of other b-movie fans.  Being in a big crowd of people, who are happy and excited is always a blast.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 07:05:09 AM »

kick ass man!  i hope your gonna be there it would be great to meet all you guys.
Michael
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 03:58:19 PM »

Michael,

Welcome and thank you for stopping by.  Having emailed with George Hardy a few times, I have to say that you all come across as a really swell group.

The increasing number of "Troll 2" screenings is something that caught me by surprise.  It is very cool to hear that other theaters have expressed interest in showing the film.  I am hoping that one ends up somewhere in my area, just for the opportunity to see it in a theater full of other b-movie fans.  Being in a big crowd of people, who are happy and excited is always a blast.

Thanks Andrew for the hospitable welcome and kind words! Congrats, on this spectacular website.  It's fantastic.  I am grateful for this website and it's users which offer up a "whole feast" of bad-movie greatness.  Yeah,  it's pretty cool to see theaters in several cities screening Troll 2 and subjecting sold-out crowds to one of the worst movies ever made; with everybody laughing and loving it for it's awfulness.  Haha.  18 years later and who would have thought!

Hopefully, you can make it out to one of the cast-member screenings. I can promise you... you will laugh til it hurts.  Goblin good times had by all...  Smile

Also, I would love to talk to you about the possibility of interviewing you for our Troll 2 documentary, BEST WORST MOVIE. We would love to get your thoughts.

No Don't Eat Me!

www.bestworstmovie.com
www.myspace.com/michaelpaulstephenson
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Troll 2 vs. Guitar Hero 2 - SPECIAL BOSTON SCREENING THIS SATURDAY 07/14 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.