Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:17:48 AM
714256 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  So Begins THE SLOW TIME... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: So Begins THE SLOW TIME...  (Read 7080 times)
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 04:00:38 AM »

Like Trevor, the cold air is starting to seep in here, and winter is on the horizon.  Just after having the warmest May day on record, we have just been lashed by a cold blast of wind that caused havoc all over town.  At least we're getting some rain though, so it's all good!

I haven't noticed a large slow down in new posts, but you can see a slight slump.  Not that I contribute as much these days, but I do try and check in every day [internet addict that I am]

So yeah, I'll be around, though my posts will be mixed, and probably nonsensical due to over-work and no sleep.  As per usual really.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 06:33:59 AM »

Their also lots of concerts in the summer so I'm out more and for some reason more horror movies in the threaters. I saw Severance 2 fridays ago and saw Bug yesterday with DayWatch coming up on Friday.

definetly, theres quite a few flicks and shows i want to go to this summer.
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 04:06:01 PM »

There goes Rich again watching movies without telling us  Smile. So what did you think of BUG and SEVERANCE?

I would do a little review but its such a pain to type on my moms computer so I will make it short Smile

Severance was a great Dark Comedy. Like The Office mets a slasher flick. It had a very limited threater release I juts lucked out because I live in NYC one of the place screening it. Highy recommend.

Bug was a weird one. its a psychological horror film and more of a charater study of two isolated lonely individuals fall in love and how they go well crazy. Not very typical and it was good but I would hold out and rent it. Not for everyone.

I've been wanting to catch both of those flicks at some point myself.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 04:26:41 AM »

Severance was a great Dark Comedy. Like The Office mets a slasher flick. It had a very limited threater release I juts lucked out because I live in NYC one of the place screening it. Highy recommend.

Speaking of The Office as a slasher film, you might check out photographer Cindy Sherman's 1997 film Office Killer.  I enjoyed that one quite a bit... though a lot of people I know didn't.  Haha.  What do they know, anyway?

++josh;
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  So Begins THE SLOW TIME... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.