Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:33:26 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Shows that should be CANCELLED! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Shows that should be CANCELLED!  (Read 43099 times)
Rattrap007
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2009, 05:44:26 PM »

That and Two and a Half Men need to be cancelled..
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »

Has Cribs been cancelled yet.

Rich people showing me how rich they are and how much better their place is compared to anyone else's isn't great entertainment.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2009, 10:20:27 AM »

Has Cribs been cancelled yet.

Rich people showing me how rich they are and how much better their place is compared to anyone else's isn't great entertainment.

Never watched it, but I see clips of it when I watch the news and they are failing bankruptcy because they thought for some reason they needed a 40 man entourage even though they are a has been no talent hack.

"Celebrity" everything...

I would like to see "Celebrity Hunting" ... a show that you out on and give a "celebrity" a 5 minute head start, then you go after them. If they survive 24 hours they get ONE episode of a 30 minute show. So tune in next week as we go hunting for Tom Cruise. 

asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2009, 10:28:34 AM »

"The Biggest Loser": Let's make a TV show about losing weight, so people that are looking to learn something about weight loss have to, , sit, , and watch the show, , , and what they learn , , is the 'quick results' type of weight loss that is LEAST likely to work long-term. I doubt many people that aren't overweight have interest in this show, but I could be wrong.

I don't like that show either.  While most of the people have kept their weight off, there is far better ways to do it than the Boot camp style approach they take.

Shows that I think should go away:

"Extreme Makeover": I'm still upset that the home version still exists, I was so glad that the people version was taken away.  The way I look it as, you were either made good looking or ugly for a reason, accept it.  I can't stand the home version since I don't agree with a lot of their ways of doing things.  Does a family of 3 need a huge 6 bed room home with plasma tv's in each bedroom?  No.

"Dancing with the Star" - the last I checked most American's don't care about ball room dancing.  I know I don't.

'Unique Whips" - American Chopper but with cars and rich people.  At first I didn't mind it since they had some neat looking cars on the show, but with all the of the reruns on TV, it's got so annoying that there is one episode where their cook gets killed in a motorcycle accident.  I know it's a sad thing, but I get so angry every time I see that episode I just to put my fist through the TV.

"Reality shows" - I know they are cheaper than a sitcom, but they are just horrible to watch.  I mean do I need to see people walk across a log in the ocean to determine if they get to vote someone off the show?  Lord no.

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2009, 12:24:35 AM »

I would like to see "Celebrity Hunting" ... a show that you out on and give a "celebrity" a 5 minute head start, then you go after them. If they survive 24 hours they get ONE episode of a 30 minute show. So tune in next week as we go hunting for Tom Cruise. 

MFG you have an awesome idea there. Let's see, we're hunting 'Toms' today, hoping to get a Cruise, a Green, or maybe even a Hanks. . Should I bring something flat-shooting and long-range like the 7mm Remmington Magnum, or a shorter-range brush-gun with lots of knockdown power like the .444 marlin? Maybe Andrew can swipe us an artillery piece so we can get them all at once. . .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Doggett

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »

Demons.

I know there's only been two eps. so far but that's enough. Bluesad

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2009, 12:46:30 PM »

Demons.

I know there's only been two eps. so far but that's enough. Bluesad

Awful, awful, dire, garbage programme.

Doggett

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2009, 01:57:55 PM »

Hollyoaks. Hatred

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2009, 08:53:44 AM »

The various CSI, Medium and Law & Order spinoffs and clones. We get it copy what works, 'til it doesn't. At least Raines was a clever flip flop of the "talk to the dead" show, too bad it didn't stand a chance.

Hey!  Law & Order: SVU is a great spinoff!  Heck, it is even more popular than the original!  I don't want it cancelled!

Personally, any reality TV that is about famous people I want gone.  I'm 17 and I know some of these shows are targeted at my age group, but those shows insult my intelligence.  Also, Pimp My Ride must go.

While this show will never go away, I just want it off the channel and moved somewhere else.  I want wrestling off the Sci-Fi channel!  It doesn't fit the channel at all! Hatred

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Doggett

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »

"Life of Riley"

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!! Hatred

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2009, 09:17:08 PM »

I'm not sure if it is or not but Trading Spaces should have been kicked off the television after the first room was destroyed by their so called "designers".   I can't believe for one single minute any of those people coming up with the room designs were one bit serious about any room they visually killed.  That and Paige Davis needed to get off the caffeine. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2009, 10:26:52 AM »

I'm not sure if it is or not but Trading Spaces should have been kicked off the television after the first room was destroyed by their so called "designers".   I can't believe for one single minute any of those people coming up with the room designs were one bit serious about any room they visually killed.  That and Paige Davis needed to get off the caffeine. 

I can not stand any of those design type shows, a bunch of unemployed designers taking ugly houses and making them uglier.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2009, 08:43:01 PM »

The various CSI, Medium and Law & Order spinoffs and clones. We get it copy what works, 'til it doesn't. At least Raines was a clever flip flop of the "talk to the dead" show, too bad it didn't stand a chance.

Hey!  Law & Order: SVU is a great spinoff!  Heck, it is even more popular than the original!  I don't want it cancelled!

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but over the past 2 years or so, I've grown more disenfranchised with SVU, and more in love with the other L&O spinoff: Criminal Intent.  D'Onofrio is great as the detective there.  The original I will always love, as McCoy is still around.  He's the boss now, so we don't get to see him yelling at people in the courtroom, but it's still decent he's there.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2009, 06:57:39 PM »

Makeover shows.  The hosts and scenarios they come up with are simply annoying as hell. There is one from that Carson guy (Queer Eye) called "Do I Look Good Naked".  They take all these women with major self esteem problems and make them feel great about themselves.  Having a gay guy tell a girl she looks great and her buying it makes absolutely no sense to me.  Hence why this show and others like it must be sent out to pasture. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Jim H

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2009, 02:45:52 PM »

Desperate Housewives.
The Simpsons.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Shows that should be CANCELLED! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.