Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:45:57 PM
713352 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Hell's Kitchen « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Hell's Kitchen  (Read 18893 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: June 06, 2007, 06:55:03 AM »

Damn I love this show!

I don't usually get into cooking shows but this one captivated me 3 years ago when it first aired.
Since then I've been hooked.

The 3rd season of Hell's Kitchen just aired this last Monday on FOX.

Most people I know absolutely HATE Gordon Ramsay.
They think he's a total prick who demeans and denigrates the contestants on his show.
Yes...he is...and he does.

And I love it!  

To me, Chef Ramsay makes the show.
I can always be guaranteed to get a laugh out of the things he says to his hopeful apprentice chefs.
The more he screams and insults them...the better.   TeddyR
He's like a culinary drill sergeant from hell!

Never seen Hell's Kitchen?
Check out this clip:

WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE!!??
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am5Y5Pvrb4M

Awesome!
Chef Ramsay's insults are the best!   Thumbup

But he actually is a nice guy though...and a great chef.
Check out this cool instructional video of him showing you how to make the ultimate scrambled egg breakfast:

TASTY!
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1SM73Qi1BQ

What do you think?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 08:12:13 AM by Ash » Logged
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 07:54:50 AM »

Glad to see someone out there enjoys Hell's Kitchen as much as I.  I watched all of the first season when it originally came on, and it was fantastic.  Ramsay is a blast to watch and it seems to me that even during all that berating and yelling, he feels sorry for the chefs.

I missed the second season, unfortunatly.

I did catch most of Monday's episode and it looks to be a good season.  It's only the first episode and already everyone is crying and freaking out.  I can't wait to see what happens next.  If you liked Hell's Kitchen then you should also check out "Gordon Ramsay's F Word" if you get BBC America on your provider.  It's a great show, the precursor to Hell's Kitchen.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Ash

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 08:16:14 AM »

I did catch most of Monday's episode and it looks to be a good season.  It's only the first episode and already everyone is crying and freaking out.

Yes it does...

Can you imagine being 48 years old and crying like a lil' b***h on national television?
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gVA1tJPhGs

Only on Hell's Kitchen! 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 08:21:36 AM by Ash » Logged
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 11:31:23 AM »

Hell yeah for bringing up this show  Thumbup, that Asian cowboy better stay on for a few weeks.  I laughed uncontrolably at his mini breakdowns.  What about the pricky guy who keeps backtalking Chef?  I hope he gets kicked out in the long run.  I found myself cheering for the Waffle House girl because the other chicks treated her like garbage. I love when Chef unveils people's dishes and begins with "oh f*ck me". 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 11:49:40 AM »

I watched this last season and caught th season premiere. I usually don't like this type of shows or watch one or two epsiodes and forget about it but this ahow has something. I was rooting the Waffle girl myself. Its like their were so much better than her and just blamed her for everything meanwhile so was the only one who knew how to cook the eggs and really wanted to help. I'm glad the girl who said "She works at a F***** walffe house" got kicked off.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

raj

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 08:26:11 PM »

Haven't seen it, but I do watch Dinner: Impossible.  The head chef there can be kind of a prick too, but the restaurant business is not a place for wimps.  Diners expect their meals done right and relatively quick -- there isn't time for hand holding, I think these kinds of shows get that message across.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »

Side note, whats up with that little short guy on the new season with the glasses?  I'm waiting for Chef to insult him on his appearance. 

I'm glad in the first episode they followed up with the previous season's winners.  The first guy played an excellent "game" and I was rooting for him all the way through.  The girl in the second one was very 10-4 10-4 but that got her through til the end.  Looking at this year's crop its hard to say just yet who is a hopefull. 

DarkSider's Realm

Him
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 09:02:53 PM »

This show is so fake. They divide the teams by gender, so you know good and well which team is going to win in any given episode. Which ever team lost last weak.

akiratubo

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 05:43:36 AM »

I don't think he's abusive for the hell of it; I think Ramsey actually cares about making the contestants into better chefs.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 05:46:36 AM »

What did everyone think of last night's episode?  I'm kind of glad the fat Asian guy is still around to provide more laughs. 

DarkSider's Realm

Him
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 08:42:37 AM »

I don't think he's abusive for the hell of it; I think Ramsey actually cares about making the contestants into better chefs.

The problem is, Ramsey isn't that great of a chef. And I'm not talking about the quality of his food, i'm talking about his ability to run a kitchen. The fact that he has to keep closing the kitchen down before the dinner service is complete is a sign of poor leadership on his part.
Susan
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 07:12:35 PM »

I've always loved this show. How can you not love it when the loser has to turn in their jacket and he tells them to F&ck off
Susan
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 07:15:03 PM »

Btw on the comment tha it's fake because they split them by gender:

This is actually a good idea for ratings. Obviously the show wants to keep controversy so people keep tuning in, it's all about ratings. Anyhow, one of the best tactics of any type of "high stress" show like this one is to split by gender.

Why?

Women are backstabbing and yell at eachother and men can't communicate. When teams are even by gender people work together more cohesively
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 08:51:08 PM »

this clip is worth it's weight in laughs...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Z-bwEPP2Q

DarkSider's Realm

Ash

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 03:06:43 AM »

I was so glad to see Aaron go.
The fat man just didn't have what it takes to run his own restaurant.
I suspect the producers of Hell's Kitchen just threw him into the mix to get a ratings boost.
Good choice...they were right.
Seeing him screw up and cry like a girl made me want to watch the show even more.

In the meantime, watch Chef Ramsay prepare this delicious meal.

Roast Loin of Pork
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvlSvIaUsa8
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Hell's Kitchen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.