Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:09:35 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Squirrel goes on rampage, injures 3 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Squirrel goes on rampage, injures 3  (Read 6706 times)
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 14, 2007, 04:09:11 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSL1432171020070614?feedType=RSS&rpc=22

This needs to be incorporated into a movie somehow.   TongueOut

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 05:08:03 PM »

I know who I would pick to star...

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 05:18:01 PM »

Squirrels!  AGH!  Hatred  There's a story here, deep within my subconscious:

For the first part of my childhood I lived in Arlington Heights, a suburb of Chicago famous for its horse track (which burned down).  It was long enough ago that there were still bugs and animals and things, not just pavement and people.  I discovered a cardinal nest in a modest tree at the side of my house one day.  Soon it had an egg and I began watching it intently.  One afternoon, while watching The Great Muppet Caper, I happened to glance out the window and saw the chick break into life!  I gazed with an adolescent sense of awe and wonderment.  It was sticky and gross and tiny, but I had witnessed its birth!  I was practically its godfather!  I looked at the television for a moment, then back at the window, just in time to see a squirrel attack the nest, pick up the chick, and tear it in half.  It nibbled on its carcass in squirrel fashion (quick, tiny nibbles and bulging cheeks).  The cardinal parents returned to see this and chased it away.  By this point I was crying uncontrollably, the whole of my world was shattered.  Of course, no one believed me.  Squirrels don't eat birds!

To this day I will not watch The Muppets.

++josh;
Torgo

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 05:48:16 PM »

The words squirrel and rampage weren't meant to co-exist in the same sentence.

Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 06:00:41 PM »

The words squirrel and rampage weren't meant to co-exist in the same sentence.

Odinn7 would definitely disagree with you.  He has been scarce lately.  I'm worried that they finally got him.

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,93644.0.html

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 05:40:56 AM »

I hate squirrels...damn lawn destroyers they are.  I had a crazy neighbor once tell me he used to be loaded with them and killed a bunch of them with a Daisy air riffle.  Still more and more would come back.  He said one day he wounded one and it got away and oddly, all the squirrels never came to his house again.  He claims that survivor probablly told his buddies not to go near the house.  Not that I promote that kind of thing...um yeah...

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 07:58:14 AM »

Squirrels stole all my pecans last year . . . this year I've got a shot gun.  Squirrel stew, anyone?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 10:39:07 AM »

This could be a new Sci-Fi movie.

"Rabid Squirles"

The sequel could be "Rabid Squirels Vs. Ice Spiders"

Vs.

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
raj

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 12:34:23 PM »

Squirrels aren't too much of a problem for my lawn, the dog keeps 'em on their toes.  What is wrecking my lawn is the damned moles.  Anyone have a good way of getting rid of moles?  I'd sic the dog on them, but then the lawn would be wrecked what with all the digging.

"We had to destroy the lawn in order to save it"
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »

Croquet mallet, a lawn chair, and a cool glass of lemonade should work.  Sit in the lawn chair, drink the lemonade, and when you see a mole moving through a tunnel go and whack it.

I've seen people use the bait and traps for effect.  Still, the best defense I ever saw for moles was an interested housecat.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
TheSinisterQuinn
Dedicated Viewer

Fiend Extraordinaire

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2007, 01:11:52 AM »

That article was awesome! Thanks so much for sharing it! If only that could happen on my street!
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 03:51:15 AM »

Squirrels aren't too much of a problem for my lawn, the dog keeps 'em on their toes.  What is wrecking my lawn is the damned moles.  Anyone have a good way of getting rid of moles?  I'd sic the dog on them, but then the lawn would be wrecked what with all the digging.

"We had to destroy the lawn in order to save it"

Try the Rodenator! It injects a mixture of propane and oxygen in  the burrows, which is then ingnited. The resulting explosion sends a shock wave  through the tunnel which is sure to kill any critter: www.rodenator.com

As for the squirrels, I am expecting a zombie infestation in Passau any day now.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 06:20:08 AM »

Try the Rodenator! It injects a mixture of propane and oxygen in  the burrows, which is then ingnited. The resulting explosion sends a shock wave  through the tunnel which is sure to kill any critter: www.rodenator.com

As for the squirrels, I am expecting a zombie infestation in Passau any day now.

We did something like that as kids.  My friend's yard (it was 2 acres, I think) had a problem with moles and the croquet mallets wielded by vigilant 12-year-olds were not keeping them in check.  We went around the yard, dumping kerosene, gasoline, and gulf wax down the holes.  We also stuffed in bottle rockets, roman candles, and M80's.  What resulted when we ignited the mix was jets of flame shooting out of the holes, explosions of dirt, and all of us thinking that we had set the entire yard on fire.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Torgo

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 09:24:48 PM »

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Squirrel goes on rampage, injures 3 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.