Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:43:09 PM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  lava, golden "ninja"-star, zombie-town, gymnastics, white horse,...? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: lava, golden "ninja"-star, zombie-town, gymnastics, white horse,...?  (Read 3810 times)
steve82
New Visitor

« on: June 17, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »

Like many other people here: here are some vague childhood-memories from a movie i'd love to see again:

i remember a guy with long dark hair, he finds some weird shaped weapon, like a bigger ninja-star, i think he finds it in a lava-stream. It has earth/mud/ a crust on it.
But underneath its made of gold.

Another scene of the same movie is the hero doing some gymnastics-moves, and meanwhile kicking an entire town in the face. (i think his attackers were zombies?)

gymnastics moves like they do on this:

man, those memories are so vague, and writing it down makes it look crazy... all the more reason to find out what it is.

Oh yeah: there was a white horse in it too, i think?
stevil
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »

I think you're refering to 2 spereate movies there, the first one with the guy finding the ninja star thing sounds like krull and the second one sounds like gymkata Andrew just put a review of it up only about a week ago, check them out and see what you think
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 04:17:52 PM »

Stevil has them pegged.

Krull
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/krull/index.html

Gymkata
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/gymkata/index.html

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
steve82
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 04:20:20 PM »

Oh waw, you guys are genuises!

thanx so incredibly much!

Cheers
 hot
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  lava, golden "ninja"-star, zombie-town, gymnastics, white horse,...? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.