Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:40:35 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  One sentence story, "The Attack of Broadzilla" « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: One sentence story, "The Attack of Broadzilla"  (Read 17870 times)
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« on: June 21, 2007, 11:40:34 AM »

Time for another group effort. This time, the story will only be one sentence long...but a really long sentence. Each post can be as long as the person posting wants it to be, but you have to continue where the previous post left off. Example:

Post 1:
The girl went to the drug store and got attacked by a bunch of aliens on motorcycles while ninjas stole her secret formula, but...

Post 2:
...she had magic powers and was able to summon bruce campbell who used the book of the dead to open a portal to hell but then the devil came out and shat all over the ground and maggots crawled out and ate...

Post 3: ...a frozen pizza that was covered in asphalt and lemon juice that had turned sour and made the maggots sick, so they left the pizza behind and went to get office jobs in chicago, where...

All right, so let's make this a really cool story.

THE ATTACK OF BROADZILLA

By Badmovies.org

So I was walking down the street one day when I came upon a really ugly lady who was complaining that rats were eating up her garden and roaches were crawling through her panties, and I told her she might as well kill herself from the embarrassment but then the national guard came and told us that a 50 foot Paris Hilton had escaped from jail and was spilling eyeliner and Red Bull all over the city and the world was about to be destroyed and I knew I had to do something so I tried to morph into the green ranger but my powers were weak so I had to run down to the supermarket and buy some vitamin water and sushi but the place was closed so I...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 11:43:02 AM by Fausto » Logged

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:44:16 AM »

over to the nearest hardware store and bought a chainsaw and hockey mask and then went over to the park where I saw some kids flying kites that looked just like . . .
Wortcov
Bad Movie Lover

the High Inquisitor of bath and wells

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 09:37:18 PM »

mutton vindaloo monster that ate pizza but I didn't like them so I used my mega kick attack that ...
raj

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 07:09:55 PM »

merely brought forth a giant elephant seal, who proclaimed "I has a. . ."
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 11:12:11 PM »

...pain in my ass, and I aint got no ass," and flopped away to star in a disney movie while ninja mashochists arrived and chopped off the head of the seal and used it to write a threatening message on a nearby wall about...

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 02:09:51 PM »

...They would bludgeon me to death with a tuning fork, so I grabbed my Fish and...
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 09:53:41 AM »

. . . I ate it, with a bit of lemon jucie, not tartar sauce, as that overpowers the taste, but lemon juice, which enhances the natural flavor of the Fish.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 02:11:41 PM »

[HEY!!! You used a period! Now it's not a ONE SENTENCE story!)

Meanwhile, the 50 foot Paris Hilton was spotted cuddling a chihuahua the size of a Volkswagen until Hannibal Lecter showed up and . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 02:21:27 PM »

Grabbed the nearest blunt object(bowling pin) and screamed like a mad kamikaze as he smacked it up and down on paris's head...
Wortcov
Bad Movie Lover

the High Inquisitor of bath and wells

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 05:40:51 PM »

which first imploded, and then exploded and after doing that ten times, it turned into a black hole that consumed the...
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 06:41:28 PM »

Californian seacoast which endured one earthquake too many thus causing the survivors of the destruction to endure a harsh post apocalyptic dictatorship under the self proclaimed Emperor who happened to be the one and the only...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:48:22 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 10:53:01 PM »

Leonardo De Caprio, who subsequently adopted the title "Leonardo the great" and issued a decree ordering the immediate confiscation and destruction of . . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 04:08:19 AM »

.................the South African zombie Trevor, who is at this exact moment, cowering in fear from the weird cold weather and upon hearing of his imminent demise by the actor who played a Rhodesian mercenary, Trevor runs screaming into the arms of....................

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
raj

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 07:41:08 AM »

Rosie O'Donnell (sorry Trevor, no Charlize Theron for you) who mistook him for a twinkie and promptly ate him, but he was able to saw his way out from her stomach and then. . .
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 11:36:09 AM »

he found himself smothered in 400 lbs of mutated lard from Rosie's body and as he slowly started to sink into the dark depths of her human fat, he exclaimed for everyone the now famous battle cry...

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  One sentence story, "The Attack of Broadzilla" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.