Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:56:35 AM
713341 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I think we're going to have a baby today « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I think we're going to have a baby today  (Read 10892 times)
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 09:50:05 AM »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........Good luck to you all.....Andrew make sure you park in the emergency section not the visitors parking lot.....lol.....that 1/2 mile walk doesn't do wonders.....lol Buggedout BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 10:39:11 AM »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........Good luck to you all.....Andrew make sure you park in the emergency section not the visitors parking lot.....lol.....that 1/2 mile walk doesn't do wonders.....lol Buggedout BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Actually, if it will help to ensure that she actually has the baby, I might make her walk the long walk.  Going to the hospital yesterday after all that and then the contractions fading away was annoying.  Maybe I'll drive her around in my truck, looking for potholes.  That should do the trick.

Thanks all.  Katie keeps saying, "This baby is never coming out."  I've assured her that is probably not true.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Snivelly
Bad Movie Lover

....a heady mix of ignorance and enthusiasm.

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 10:48:52 AM »

Thanks all.  Katie keeps saying, "This baby is never coming out."  I've assured her that is probably not true.

Wow, that takes me back....I thought my oldest would never come out either.  She's still pretty slow when it's time to get something done.

Trick for you both: sugar speeds up contractions.  This could be a good time to indulge in some sodas.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't the sport for you.
raj

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 11:36:18 AM »

Has the baby been listening to any of the news?  If I had known what the state of the world was, I would have done my damnedest to stay put.
Raffine

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 11:51:08 AM »

I have a friend who swears by salad with balsamic vinegar dressing to induce labor in stubborn babies.

Thunderstorms and hurricanes are supposed to be good for inducing labor because of the sudden drop in atmospheric pressure, but they're a bit harder to come up with than some vinegar.

Good luck and prayers to mom, baby, and dad!

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »

I've heard that a tea made from raspberry leaves is supposed to help with childbirth (that is, if your going the natural route; I doubt its any competition for a dose of morphine). I've also heard of an old superstition where you put a knife under the matress and that "cuts the pain in half" though I wouldnt be bringing any sharp objects into the hospital if I were you.

Sorry, but my head happens to be full of completely useless information. Good luck and congrats.

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 11:04:48 PM »

No luck yet?  i have a friend who was due to have a c-section this morning, but the baby had dropped, so they are waiting another week to see what happens. 
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 02:05:21 PM »

I'm really late on this one, but congrats on having a baby. Hope everything goes/went okay in the delivery room.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2007, 09:48:43 AM »

For the update, see the thread labeled "Garrett Jonathan Borntreger," but I'm going to post here with my thoughts. "For someone who has never had to go through something like this, words fail me."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I think we're going to have a baby today « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.