Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:47:52 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What movies do you have that no one else has ever heard of? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: What movies do you have that no one else has ever heard of?  (Read 34882 times)
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2007, 05:34:04 PM »

I recently purchased a weird Roger Corman produced (not sure if he directed) flick called Hollywood Boulevard. It was basically the most expensive scenes from the company's movies up to that point cut into new footage about a girl trying to make it as an actress. Parts of it were funny but it ran way too long without getting to an actual point. Paul Bartel stars and Godzilla makes a cameo appearance. Not sure if it counts but I know my friends had never heard of it.

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
flacorocks
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2007, 04:34:09 AM »

I found one at Walgreens called "The Brainiac"
IndustrialKitty
New Visitor

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2007, 05:46:26 AM »

Well i have a few some of them i cant really think of the names right now....

But umm...

- The Killer Nun - 70's nunsplotation <3

- Chainsaw Sally - Even Gunnar Hansen couldn't save it...

- Don't Go In The Wood's ... Alone -    ....

- Death Bed - *cringes*

... thats all i can think of right now...
metalthrashinmad
New Visitor

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2007, 03:45:09 PM »

I also am a proud owner of that cinematic gem Death Bed.
What about The Invincible Barbarian? or Las Vegas Bloodbath?
crawlfan
New Visitor

"I'll show you what 'horror' means"

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2007, 03:45:42 PM »

Alot of Full Moon films, the reviews to some of them are on this site, such as the first three Puppet Master movies. There's also the "Subspecies" series, "Doll Graveyard" (which is pretty recent), and "The Gingerdead Man."
Other than Full Moon, I have movies that are what I call "Trimark Treasures," like the Leprechaun series, the "Warlock" movies, and a killer doll movie called "Pinnochio's Revenge."
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2007, 04:25:22 PM »

Welcome aboard metalthrashinmad and crawlfan.

Ah, "The Invincible Barbarian" is a good one.  I have a copy of that crazy flick as well.  If memory serves, he is not as impervious to damage as the title might lead you to believe.

Would you believe that "Pinocchio's Revenge" was released on LD?  Probably a very limited run, but it was.  Along those same lines, I have a LD of a movie called "The Erotic Adventures of Pinocchio."  At one point, some girls use Pinocchio as a May Pole (yes, the part of him that you would expect to be used in an erotic version).

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2007, 09:02:52 PM »

Went on a quest to find a copy of THE SELFISH GIANT, paid $25 w/shipping for a used VHS; watched it tonight.  It's odd, I must look more closely at the credits...a Canadian production? 

It is still much as I remember it, charming and touching, though the Christian element unfolded slowly in my memory.  Based on Oscar Wilde's story . . . Wilde himself converted to Catholicism on his deathbed. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 09:28:11 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
IndustrialKitty
New Visitor

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2007, 02:16:40 AM »

No sadly dont have them...

Although i do have cradle of filths attempt at a horror film...

Cradle of fear...

Im never sober when i watch that...Hmm
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2007, 06:38:48 PM »

I have a movie that im sure no one on the board has ever heard of. "Ghost of Chicken".

My favorite line has gotta be-

Brian- "Dude, why are so afraid of this tape?"

Marc- "....It's black."

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Fishasaurus
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2007, 09:21:43 AM »

Most of the movies I own are pretty well-known, but I do have Monster From Green Hell and Red Idol.  Oh, and She-Gods Of Shark Reef.

It takes a child to raze a village. -- Jello Biafra
Inyarear
Bad Movie Lover

Slimo! Slimo! Slimo!

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2007, 06:56:42 PM »

At one point, some girls use Pinocchio as a May Pole (yes, the part of him that you would expect to be used in an erotic version).

Yes, I bet I can guess how that went, too:

"No really, babe, I'll still respect you in the morning."
[Sound of Pinocchio's nose growing]
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2007, 01:17:35 AM »

I know i pluged this movie LOTS of times on here before, but G-MEN FROM HELL is something that I think would be every b-movie fans dream come true. SO much goes into this movie, (costumed vigulanties, psycotic robots, a gay cop, homicidal hand puppet, mad scientist, a dumb blond, and the devil himself.) As well as some awsome casting. (Robert Goule, The cop from Devils Rejects, Gary Beusey, and alot more.)

Haven't had a chance to watch the movie yet, but it's based on a comic from Madman creator Mike Allred that was as good as any of his other stuff. Speaking of which, I'd love to see him follow up G-Men From Hell with an Atomics movie!... since I'm pretty sure the rights to a Madman movie are still tied up in developmental limbo.

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2007, 01:24:56 AM »

SOUL VENGANCE-A blaxploitation movie from the 70's. Also known as WELCOME HOME,BROTHER CHARLES. I got it on an old Xenon Video.It's about a guy who goes to prison,and some kindo weird voodoo gives him the power to grow his d1ck to boa size...and he strangles people with it! Buggedout

.DEVIL MASTER-aka DEMON LOVER-made right here in good old Michigan,by the genuis who gave us HELL COMES TO FROGTOWN,Donald Jackson.A Ted Nugent wannabe uses black magic to kill his buddies! And summons a demon too! And Gunnar Hansen has a bit part! And it's really badly acted! And dumb! And I love it! Thumbup

Usta have MANSON (1972) a documentary on the Family that is rarer than chicken lips now!But my numbskull step son loaned it out...and I cannot find it ANYWHERE! Dammit! hot

Soul Vengeance made it onto a DVD release in all of it's killer shlong glory. I picked it up as soon as I read the review for the movie a few years ago. Devil Master/The Demon Lover/Master of Evil is a personal favorite of mine (meaning I hated it so bad I had to own it) and I was so happy to learn that there's a "making of" documentary about it! Manson was disturbing and apparently also won an Academy Award! Unfortunately I'm afraid you'll have to punish your stepson severely for loaning it out, as the DVD was quickly halted and recalled because the dipsh!ts at Brentwood or whoever it was that released it never got permission to do so. As such, it's no longer allowed to be sold through public means like K-Mart or eBay. I think the last place I saw a copy of it for sale was at a comic book convention and the guy wanted $40 for it. Thankfully I picked mine up when it was first printed and made a back-up copy in case anything should happen to it.

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2007, 05:28:34 AM »

SOUL VENGANCE-A blaxploitation movie from the 70's. Also known as WELCOME HOME,BROTHER CHARLES. I got it on an old Xenon Video.It's about a guy who goes to prison,and some kindo weird voodoo gives him the power to grow his d1ck to boa size...and he strangles people with it! Buggedout

.DEVIL MASTER-aka DEMON LOVER-made right here in good old Michigan,by the genuis who gave us HELL COMES TO FROGTOWN,Donald Jackson.A Ted Nugent wannabe uses black magic to kill his buddies! And summons a demon too! And Gunnar Hansen has a bit part! And it's really badly acted! And dumb! And I love it! Thumbup

Usta have MANSON (1972) a documentary on the Family that is rarer than chicken lips now!But my numbskull step son loaned it out...and I cannot find it ANYWHERE! Dammit! hot

Soul Vengeance made it onto a DVD release in all of it's killer shlong glory. I picked it up as soon as I read the review for the movie a few years ago. Devil Master/The Demon Lover/Master of Evil is a personal favorite of mine (meaning I hated it so bad I had to own it) and I was so happy to learn that there's a "making of" documentary about it! Manson was disturbing and apparently also won an Academy Award! Unfortunately I'm afraid you'll have to punish your stepson severely for loaning it out, as the DVD was quickly halted and recalled because the dipsh!ts at Brentwood or whoever it was that released it never got permission to do so. As such, it's no longer allowed to be sold through public means like K-Mart or eBay. I think the last place I saw a copy of it for sale was at a comic book convention and the guy wanted $40 for it. Thankfully I picked mine up when it was first printed and made a back-up copy in case anything should happen to it.

The MANSON copy I had was on vhs...which I had in it's ORIGINAL box,I got it from Cape Copy Center about 12 years ago! As for punishing Jim...well,he's kinda busy in Iraq right now. I have seen original vhs tapes for sale on ebay...,but as you say,I've seen them go for up to $70,much more  moolah than I  can spend!  Bluesad
  I'd keep your copy of DEMON LOVER,as Donald Jackson(RIP) Bluesad,said in a while back in an interview,he no longer even owned the rights to it anymore...and I believe it's tuff as nails to find a copy anymore.I found a large clamshell vhs copy at the flea market years ago...and by the generic box art,I wasn't even sure what I was buying! What a surprize I got! Smile

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Fishasaurus
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2007, 07:46:38 AM »

I found one at Walgreens called "The Brainiac"

That one is a classic!

I have Zombie Honeymoon and Geek Maggot Bingo.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 07:49:35 AM by Fishasaurus » Logged

It takes a child to raze a village. -- Jello Biafra
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What movies do you have that no one else has ever heard of? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.