Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:08:23 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  If Looks Could Kill / Teen Agent « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Looks Could Kill / Teen Agent  (Read 5926 times)
Kooshmeister
The King of Koosh!
Bad Movie Lover

Must have caffeine...

« on: July 11, 2007, 07:52:01 AM »

Has anyone else seen and/or liked this movie? I saw it years and years ago on TV, and all I remembered from it, beyond the basic plot setup, was that the villain's minions included Linda Hunt (the principal from Kindergarten Cop) and a creepy guy with a robotic hand. Since it isn't out on DVD yet, I've had to acquire a copy off of eBay which should arrive soon. I'm really eager to see it again especially after I found a clip of the car chase on YouTube.
TheFilmFiend
Dedicated Viewer

Uncerimonious rice pudding eater.

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 01:05:33 AM »

As a naive middle schooler with few friends to speak of, I spent many a lonely afternoon watching this flick on HBO. Haven't seen it since, though. The video store down the block has a copy of it on VHS, but I haven't had the time to check it out. I'm curious to see how well it's aged.

The Film Fiend - Cinematic scribblings to stimulate your pineal gland.
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 09:15:34 AM »

I used to watch this one religiously when I was about 10 or so.  First saw it on VHS and then saw it on HBO many times after.  I used to actually own a copy but it has been lost over the years.

Ended up seeing it on Showtime or WHAM! a few years ago and it is still actually pretty fun.  It's seriously cheesy but it does still hold up pretty well.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 11:31:37 AM »

I haven't seen it, but I would recommend the song "teenage FBI" by Guided by Voices
Kooshmeister
The King of Koosh!
Bad Movie Lover

Must have caffeine...

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 02:08:51 AM »

As a naive middle schooler with few friends to speak of, I spent many a lonely afternoon watching this flick on HBO. Haven't seen it since, though. The video store down the block has a copy of it on VHS, but I haven't had the time to check it out. I'm curious to see how well it's aged.

I think it's aged fairly well, having been able to see it again. My (brief) recap of it is posted over in the reader reviews section, here: http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,114912.0.html
TheFilmFiend
Dedicated Viewer

Uncerimonious rice pudding eater.

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 10:28:57 PM »

I think it's aged fairly well, having been able to see it again. My (brief) recap of it is posted over in the reader reviews section, here: http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,114912.0.html

Nice write-up. I'll definitely give this one a rental sometime soon.

The Film Fiend - Cinematic scribblings to stimulate your pineal gland.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  If Looks Could Kill / Teen Agent « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.