Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I has a penis « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Author Topic: I has a penis  (Read 60310 times)
Susan
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 09:15:24 PM »

As a kid I loved to play with the boys, slide down rocky cliffs on a board and leap off the roof. I've put down wood flooring, and i mean the bucket and glue kind. Retiled flooring as any type of home remodeling i enjoy, rewired stuff just to see what happens which led me to figuring out how to hook up my stereo system to my DVD player. F*ck surround sound, i've got my 1988 techics speakers and a bucketload of bass. I love b-movies and can tune up my own car better than my ex ever could.

maybe all i'm missing is a penis
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 09:20:10 PM by Susan » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 09:28:51 PM »

As a kid I loved to play with the boys, slide down rocky cliffs on a board and leap off the roof. I've put down wood flooring, and i mean the bucket and glue kind. Retiled flooring as any type of home remodeling i enjoy, rewired stuff just to see what happens which led me to figuring out how to hook up my stereo system to my DVD player. F*ck surround sound, i've got my 1988 techics speakers and a bucketload of bass. I love b-movies and can tune up my own car better than my ex ever could.

Dam.  Bluesad Sounds like your penis is bigger than mine.... Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »

I'm not even going to touch that one ....

Menard
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 09:33:26 PM »

I've put down wood flooring...

I've put down others on this board. Didn't make mine grow though.  Bluesad
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 09:45:00 PM »

If we all want to be real men then we should meet for the annual Big Wheel race on Easter Sunday next spring. There can only be one winner.

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sWnff376PEI
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 09:49:31 PM by Scott » Logged

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 10:55:25 PM »

I like to blow stuff up! Once,years ago when I was even stupider and more impulsive than I am now (if that's possible), me and a buddy made a homemad bomb kinda thing outta a Large Pill bottle and some black powder. We went to a dump,Lit it and placed an old wash basin over it ! POW!!!! It blew real far up into the air! It was cool.  Smile
Reminds me of my friends and I blowing up our plastic cars with cherry bombs...

I like to smash stuff too. I had an old 1984 Cadillac,and I thought I had blown the heads,because it wouldn't go over 10 miles an hour....so I sold it to a junkyard...but not before I got drunk and took a  tire iron and smashed every piece of glass on it! Here's the kicker....it wasn't the engine at all...it was simply the catalactic converter.  Bluesad Needless to say...I felt like quite the dumbass.
The last bit about the Caddy I can relate to...  Drink

'if you have a penis, you must like...to smash sh*t mindlessly, even to your own detriment. [fill in the blank]

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 11:06:36 PM »

Dam.  Sounds like your penis is bigger than mine....

TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

Karma for you for the funniest laugh-out-loud thing I've read IN A LONG TIME. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2007, 07:14:57 AM »

I mentioned chicks and Andrew mentioned firearms...

Even better...  Put them together and you get: 

Chicks Who Love Guns  Thumbup
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPR60EqF_2o
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 07:17:38 AM by Ash » Logged
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2007, 10:00:50 AM »

Shooting snakes at the river or lake, throwing  bottle rockets at each other, me and my brother incinerating little green army men with our home made lighter fluid flame thrower (and watch my brothers eyebrows and hair getting singed),  my brother starting a campfire by dousing a bale of hay with gasoline and setting it off, hauling ass down dirt back roads and jumping those little wooden bridges with the old Studebacker.

Ahhh those were the days! 

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2007, 10:43:51 AM »

Making really big things count?
I once made a 60 pound sledge hammer in metals class. It's a 20 lb steel bar with a 40 lb steel head. And yes I can lift and swing it.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 10:51:32 AM »

Making really big things count?
I once made a 60 pound sledge hammer in metals class. It's a 20 lb steel bar with a 40 lb steel head. And yes I can lift and swing it.

Remember a few months ago when you mentioned that the other students in your metals class nicknamed you "Thor" and you weren't sure why?  I might have an answer for you.

Would you like to hear it?

Smile

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 11:52:33 AM »

I like dreaming about buying stuff like this:

and this:

And of course, any movie with boobs in it.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2007, 01:56:36 PM »

Remember a few months ago when you mentioned that the other students in your metals class nicknamed you "Thor" and you weren't sure why?  I might have an answer for you.

Would you like to hear it?

I'd like to think I was joking, but I probably completely forgot about the hammer. My memory can be odd at times.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2007, 03:36:50 PM »

I'd like to think I was joking, but I probably completely forgot about the hammer. My memory can be odd at times.

I was being completely facetious.  The thought of you making a 60 lb hammer put me into a humorous mood.  You've never mentioned being called "Thor" before that I can remember.  I do make my wife call me "Thor" sometimes.  She calls out, "Thor!" I respond, "The God of THUNDER!" and then I **CENSORED**

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 04:38:51 PM »

I has a penis, therefore:

I like any big action movie with tons of explosions.

I love cars.  I don't care what kind.  I have an eclectic taste in cars as I do music.  Much like Menard though, I prefer the old Mopars.  "It's Mopar, Or No Car!".  Would love to have a early/mid 60s Barracuda before they became the muscle car that they were in the late 60s/early 70s.  You never see many of them around.

I love anything electronic.  I don't care what it is or what it does, but I sure want it.

I'm a pretty good marksman.  I've never been hunting but if a pepsi can is trying to attack me then I can take it down pretty easily.

I love loud music.  I have blown many sets of speakers in my cars over the years.

I love explosions, as mentioned earlier.  I'll never forget making bombs out of empty 2 liter bottles filled with Sno-Bol and balls of tinfoil, back in high school.  Not only did that stuff smell awful upon exploding, but it also makes a pretty good bang.

Arewired stuff just to see what happens which led me to figuring out how to hook up my stereo system to my DVD player. F*ck surround sound, i've got my 1988 techics speakers and a bucketload of bass.

Susan!  I actually have a makeshift surround sound system setup in my home office.  I have my various game consoles and DVD player running into a 10 year old Aiwa unit that is hooked up to two floor standing Technic speakers that date back to the late 80s.  I got them from my father when he tried to throw them in the dump about ten years ago or so.  At one time they were hooked up in the back of my car in lieu of back speakers.  Now, they serve well for the surround sound.

And I thought I was the only one that actually owned a pair of Technics anymore...

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I has a penis « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.