Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:06:38 PM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Fromage « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Worst Fromage  (Read 2558 times)
Goji_girl
Bad Movie Lover

MEATLOAF! (meet-low-ff)

« on: July 06, 2007, 01:17:49 PM »

Yep, we all know that there are a lot of bad Fromage in bad movies. Heck, it's what usually makes them bad. But what are the worst fromage scenes you've seen? EVER?! Here are a couple of Fromage scenes that I picked up from youtube. Yeah, I know, It's Gamera.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvyK_NmLuPw

Hey, if I were Gyaos.... I'd kick that little quer's butt also! And it's pronounced Gamera! (ryhmes with Camera). But what confuses me is that when Gamera catches Kenny (the little quer) he swings his arms all around while blowing fire at Gyaos. What's up with that? How's he holding Kenny? And when he called his sister... he could've called her by her name. Next thing you know you see all these older girls looking in his direction.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUfYg5tD8-o&mode=related&search=

Barugon has to watch out where he sticks that thing (tongue). He has no idea where Gamera has been and he hits him with his tongue! Purple blood, that's new. But Barugon is so clumsy! I never knew that it was possible for a monster to be thrown but goes higher as he's being thrown.

Vultur
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 01:33:07 PM »

fromage?

what does cheese have to do with anything?
 Question Question Question
peter johnson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 04:53:56 PM »

Man, it's ALL cheese here!
Frank Zappa wrote an essay once re. The Great American Cheese.  I think "Cheese" on this website denotes the deliciously stinky nature of the films we've come to love.  Gamera is cheese.
A running "giant killer bunny" who steps on his own cute, floppy ears, is Le Grand Fromage!!
peter limburger/denny stilton

I have no idea what this means.
Goji_girl
Bad Movie Lover

MEATLOAF! (meet-low-ff)

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 04:56:53 PM »

fromage?

what does cheese have to do with anything?
 Question Question Question

You know when a movie is cheesy? That's what I mean! And plus, it tastes good BounceGiggle

CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 12:09:13 AM »

See the cheese, feel the cheese, be THE CHEESE .... I am the Cheeze.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Fromage « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.