Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:43:47 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Deathbed Account Proves Aliens Did Visit Roswell? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deathbed Account Proves Aliens Did Visit Roswell?  (Read 4936 times)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« on: July 06, 2007, 09:39:14 PM »

Just read this, and it's highly interesting.  I wonder if it is true...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465276&in_page_id=1770

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Snivelly
Bad Movie Lover

....a heady mix of ignorance and enthusiasm.

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 09:48:23 PM »

Didn't someone else connected to those events give a similar "deathbed confession" kind of interview lately?  I used to keep up with UFO reports but lately I've lost interest.  This is an interesting story though, and I hope there's a follow-up.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't the sport for you.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 05:52:18 AM »

I think things are getting brighter on the UFO horizon. Just last night,on ABC NIGHTLINE ,most of the show focoused on the UFO conterversy,which stated that more and more of the science community is paying serious attention to the phenomenom. And the other day ,Peter Jennings hosted a program on National Geographic Channel,on the UFO mystery. Thanks for posting this! Very interesting indeed! For a bizzare read,try The DAY AFTER ROSWELL by Let. Philip J. Corsco,which goes indepth about the results of the study of UFO technology from the Roswell crash.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 07:53:19 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 01:32:48 PM »

This is very interesting, but is it real, there has been so much put out , both for and against alien visitors that it's almost impossible to tell. I believe that there is life out there, maybe they're watching us right now. If they've been here for a while it's entirely plausible that an accident or two have happened, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that the government has known about the aliens since the late forties, and now 60 years later they are having all these articles and documentaries  brought out to prepare us for the first contact with people from another world.
On the other hand it is the sixtieth anniversary of Rowell, this could all be aimed at ratings and magazine sales, aided by the Roswell chamber of Commerce. There is so much nonsense about this subject out there that if you start to explain your reasons for belief, about half the time you can see that the person or persons you're talking to have just lumped you in with the lunatic fringe and stopped listening to you. This is too bad because in spite of all the scams, hoaxes, and just simple mistakes there are still a large number of unexplainable incidents witnessed by credible people. I think it would be a great experience meeting a person from another world, as long as they don't want to eat me, or make a trophy of my skull, or drink my blood or, most horrible of all, perform an alien colonoscopy on me just for sweeps week on their TV network.  Smile

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 06:04:40 PM »

Just because most people are inclined to disbelieve something doesn't mean there's not possibly some truth to it.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 02:00:55 PM »

I've been interested in UFOs since I was probably nine years old  (too many Outer Limits and Twilight Zone episodes).  I believe the government knows something, whether it be the existence of aliens or whatever. They spend far too much time denying it for me to not believe they're covering something up.

I've never actually seen one myself and I don't what to think about all these abduction stories, but like Dennis I'd be interested in making the acquaintance of an extraterrestrial as long as I didn't end up with a radar dish coming out of my butt like happened to Cartman on South Park.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Fishasaurus
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 01:20:51 PM »

My dad was stationed as Roswell in 1945, arriving there a couple weeks after the event we've been hearing about ever since.  He was a buck private and was told not to go anywhere near a certain area or ask any questions.  All he knows for sure is that it was no weather ballooon they found.

On the other hand, he did not spot any aliens, aside from his superior officers.

It takes a child to raze a village. -- Jello Biafra
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 06:59:05 PM »

My dad was stationed as Roswell in 1945, arriving there a couple weeks after the event we've been hearing about ever since.  He was a buck private and was told not to go anywhere near a certain area or ask any questions.  All he knows for sure is that it was no weather ballooon they found.

On the other hand, he did not spot any aliens, aside from his superior officers.

Not to be rude...but you may have your dates mixed up...as the Roswell Incident occured in July of 1947.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 08:34:08 PM »

Just read this, and it's highly interesting.  I wonder if it is true...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465276&in_page_id=1770

This is pretty big news if it's true. I mean a guy who stayed the party line and put out the weather balloon story himself leaves this world telling us that there was a ship and aliens at  Rosewell.

I didn't see anything on the news networks. Did anyone else? Not sure what the news thinks, but it's seems to be more interesting than anything else going on in the news today.

CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 10:00:53 PM »

I don't think it proves anything, anymore than it disproves it. We're not alone, but space is a pretty big place and while I'm sure some civilization has mastered space travel, I'm sure sure they could make it to our remote part of the galaxy. We're sort of out in the sticks far as the galaxy goes.

Fishasaurus
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 08:51:44 AM »

Not to be rude...but you may have your dates mixed up...as the Roswell Incident occured in July of 1947.

Not to be rude...but you're right.

It takes a child to raze a village. -- Jello Biafra
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Deathbed Account Proves Aliens Did Visit Roswell? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.