Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:26:56 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Trailer for Godzilla: Unleashed « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trailer for Godzilla: Unleashed  (Read 12525 times)
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 06:28:24 AM »

Ah, that would explain why I don't understand the general dissatisfaction with Save the Earth then, Joe. I'm one of those "single serving" people who plays through a game once or watches a movie once and will likely never pick up that game or movie again. I blame myself for buying or downloading more things than are humanly possible to play or watch. So, as such, I guess I enjoyed StE so much because I never bothered to go back and play through it a second time.

And, as disappointing as it is to admit to: I wasn't really floored with War of the Monsters. I don't know, maybe I just prefer my giant monsters to be bigger than the buildings I'm bashing. It wasn't a bad game by any means, but it wasn't the big deal I'd heard it to be. Maybe I'll pick it up again after I take a break from Oblivion and finish off Dead Rising...

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 12:09:52 AM »

I wasn't too hot on War of the Monsters at first, but after playing it for a while I really started to appreciate it for its challenge factor.  There is one battle where you have to fight two of the dragon guys (don't remember its name) at the same time, and it usually takes a good, long time to do.  It made for some really legendary encounters.

I usually play a game to completion.  If I don't like it, I usually don't go all the way through it and just trade it in.  I made an exception for StE because it was a Godzilla game and playing it multiplayer is actually entertaining.  I will say that I liked the fact that they put in more skill-based characters, ones you really need the learn the ins and outs of before you can really tromp anyone with them like Megaguirus, MOGERA, and SpaceGodzilla.
Megalons Revenge
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 06:20:31 PM »

I dunno. I enjoyed Save the Earth for about a week, then I just got tired of it.  I think for me it was just too easy.  It's more of a personal anti-recommendation than anything.  I play it once in a while, only because there are a ton of monsters in it, but beyond that I think DAMM and War of the Monsters were the best kaiju games I've played.

Agreed. I finished everything in the game in about a weeks time.
Nev
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 10:19:13 AM »

I have this game on pre-order, cant wait for its release.  i gave my older godzilla games to my nephew and now he's hookes!  Ya gotta pass on the godzilla love! Wink

Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 04:48:39 AM »

http://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla_unleashed/characters.htm

The "final" roster is up.  I'm stoked for Godzilla '54 and Biollante!
Megalons Revenge
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 05:43:04 PM »

im pumped for titanosaurus, varan, and original mechagodzilla.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Trailer for Godzilla: Unleashed « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.